256 replies to this topic

#226 brando

brando

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 04:03 AM

i'd love to deal with that on a daily basis! haha!
but yeah, i'm weird
The Lioness has rejoined her cub, and all is right in the jungle.

#227 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 04:05 AM

Hi.. you're awake!!! Guess what??? Me too surprise, huh?? LOL!!! Wonder if Blake sent flowers.. you seem to be in the know bout all things AMY.
He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#228 brando

brando

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 04:18 AM

yeah i spent like two hours catching up.. wow it was a very busy day over here.. i'm thankful i wasn't here or i would have killed someone!
was it as stressful as it seems it was?
i'll get a plane ticket to wherever the fuck he is just to punch him in the face if he didn't send at least flowers!

#229 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 04:23 AM

We were a messed up bunch I'll tell you!!! People with bad vibes and shit were scaring me.. I started a thread to light a candle for Amy, but Phil wanted to light a fart for Blake instead...it was quite a day...I'm serious!!!!!!
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#230 brando

brando

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 04:44 AM

haha yeah i read that and i lighted a candle myself as well.. i like those things.
It's almost 2 am here and i have to get up at 7.30... i don't even know what i'm doing here.
I hope amy had at least an ok day. I forced my friends to make the anual amy winehouse ritual with me and we all watched the dvd last night it was fun. But to make my friends watch amy i had to get them drunk and to get them drunk i had to get drunk myself too. To make the story short i drank way too much and ended up having the first hangover of my life (i swear to god i can drink an entire bottle of whisky and not feel anything) so i couldn't even look at my pc and my parents came over to have lunch and stuff... gosh it was a hard day for me too haha. I still feel like shit

#231 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 04:48 AM

Way to go Brando!!! That's too funny.. bet they can't wait till you throw the Blakey's release party, huh? Well, get your hungover ass to bed.. you'll feel better in the morning I hope.. sleep well. Your body willthank you in the morning. Glad you lit the candle.. Oh, Remi Nicole accepted me as a friend on facebook.. so did Zalon.. spoke just a bit w/ him last night, but Gretski had quite a few more words with him.. nice!!! Sweet dreams girl!!

#232 brando

brando

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 04:58 AM

really? that's so cool!
i have facebook but i don't even know how to use those things i didn't even make mine!
I can't sleep.. i don't know why because i'm too tired but i just can't.
No one, and i mean absolutely no one will stand me the day blake gets out.. i'm serious. My friends ask me about him and amy now like if they were my relatives or sometginh haha
Like every time they see me they ask me.. so how's blake doing? How's been amy feeling these days? i heard she od'ed last night. and that's when i get violent.. ha!

#233 ohmr

ohmr

No sweeter song, no heart so true

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 05:11 AM

I think this explains why she's so upset.. it's not you Jayne.. it's Amy... I hadn't seen this before....
http://www.amywineho...85826#post85826

I dont think she was right for calling him mug but honestly, the term "Wino" has been offensive before the drug use. To say it's simply your username is still wrong. It's the same as saying "crackhead." OFFENSIVE.

You unknowingly offended her and she offended you by defending herself (so she may have thought.)

But yeah. Still wrong of heard and Im glad you stuck up for yourself. I wouldve wrote her something much worse in response. Better be glad it wasnt me.

#234 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 08:16 AM

I dont think she was right for calling him mug but honestly, the term "Wino" has been offensive before the drug use. To say it's simply your username is still wrong. It's the same as saying "crackhead." OFFENSIVE.

You unknowingly offended her and she offended you by defending herself (so she may have thought.)

But yeah. Still wrong of heard and Im glad you stuck up for yourself. I wouldve wrote her something much worse in response. Better be glad it wasnt me.

i didnt know 'wino' was offensive... otherwise i wouldnt have picked it as my username. haha!
maybe i should change my name... but what to?

"i'm a musician, fuck the rest"

1983 - 2011

#235 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 08:21 AM

We were a messed up bunch I'll tell you!!!

Still are.
But now there's no one to talk to me. Not on here and not in the house. :(
And I go back to... I go back to us.

Bruised, battered and desparate for a fag she may be, but Amy is our 21st Century Piaf: flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering. Think of her this way and hope that the still remarkably young woman under the eyeliner thinks that way too. - Jude Rogers, The Word

#236 DontClipMyWings

DontClipMyWings

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 08:28 AM

i'm on here! had to take the day off college, bad cold..
noones in my house either .. boring times lol

i dont think you should change your name wino, its mearly an abriviation of winehouse
"Your wondering now, what to do, now you know this is the end. Your wondering how, you will pay, for the way you misbehaved."

#237 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 08:35 AM

We all know that Clare didn't mean anything bad with that name but it's good that she apologised because it offended Amy, even if she didn't mean to be offensive.

I hope you'll feel better soon DCMW.
And I go back to... I go back to us.

Bruised, battered and desparate for a fag she may be, but Amy is our 21st Century Piaf: flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering. Think of her this way and hope that the still remarkably young woman under the eyeliner thinks that way too. - Jude Rogers, The Word

#238 gretski101

gretski101

:)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 08:39 AM

read the bored thread,
im distraught.
lol
Loved Amy since July 2007.

#239 DontClipMyWings

DontClipMyWings

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 08:40 AM

oooooh was that what offended amy?
i thought it was just the picture!
"Your wondering now, what to do, now you know this is the end. Your wondering how, you will pay, for the way you misbehaved."

#240 gretski101

gretski101

:)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 08:41 AM

i always thought a wino was something you call someone when you say they are a alcoholic or a drinker that is lazy,
i dono, so when people called amy wino, i always thought it was a bit mean even though her last name is winehouse, lol
maybe thats just where i'm from
Loved Amy since July 2007.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users