15999 replies to this topic

#11206 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 04:56 PM

Maybe 2005? She could be tricking us though...
We need a new word that describes her beauty... I feel like I'm overusing the words beautiful, stunning, and gorgeous! But it's true...

#11207 Mrs. Jones

Mrs. Jones

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 05:23 PM

Is there anything you don"t like about her allisost? :playful: Just teasing you, we're all like that on here, we can't find anything wrong with her, even her flaws seem appealing to us!

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

She actually had some ass in this pic, it's a nice change from the flat-bottom Amy we got used to seeing... (is this early Amy?). Come to think of it, I've never seen any cellulite on Amy (the Bitch!...well I am a woman after all! :glee:).

Posted Image

#11208 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 05:30 PM

Is there anything you don"t like about her allisost? :playful: Just teasing you, we're all like that on here, we can't find anything wrong with her, even her flaws seem appealing to us!

Um... let me think... yeah her flaws were definitely attractive.. her face, I can't find anything wrong... early years she was a bit full in the face, but that's normal, she was still pretty young. There were definitely style times I didn't enjoy. I'm not a guy, so I define her beauty by her face, not her body, which at times could be pretty... sad. She had such a tiny butt lol Didn't love the excess boobage coming out of the sides after she got her implants... that's about it ;)
I'm off to look at some bad pics of her... she gets me depressed. :)

Edit: Omg... we both mentioned her butt hahah

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

She actually had some ass in this pic, it's a nice change from the flat-bottom Amy we got used to seeing... (is this early Amy?). Come to think of it, I've never seen any cellulite on Amy (the Bitch!...well I am a woman after all! :glee:).

Everyone has cellulite... I hope... I'm petite like Amy was so I can't be jealous of her for that. But her face... definitely. She had some striking features... like all of them... even love her face structure! Oh, and I suffer from pot belly... Amy didn't until later on lol
I would take her ass though... it seems to have had an existence while mine does not ;)
I remember she had some major stretch marks on her boobs... the toothless pic with the chicken or whatever... haha

#11209 Mrs. Jones

Mrs. Jones

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:56 PM

that's right boys, we're talking about Amy's ass! :friendlywink: It was never very big, even in the earlier years she had quite a flat bum.

I mean with all those pictures of her looking worse for wear, sometimes in a terrible state, you'd think we would have a few photos of Amy's cellulite (she did wear very short shorts)... She had such an interesting face though, you're right.

#11210 what'sinsideher

what'sinsideher

What's inside her never dies

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 08:42 PM

Everyone has cellulite... I hope... I'm petite like Amy was so I can't be jealous of her for that. But her face... definitely. She had some striking features... like all of them... even love her face structure! Oh, and I suffer from pot belly... Amy didn't until later on lol
I would take her ass though... it seems to have had an existence while mine does not ;)
I remember she had some major stretch marks on her boobs... the toothless pic with the chicken or whatever... haha

Not everyone! I'm a lot heavier than Amy but I don't have any cellulite. I think it's genetic or something isn't it? Anyway, I think if she had it would we have probably seen it at some point since we have all seen most of her body. But I agree with what you're saying. I loved all of her features, even the ones that should have been unattractive. They just worked on her. I even thought her missing tooth was somehow adorable.

"Anyone who sings a tune so sweet is passin' by..."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#11211 BunnyCaress

BunnyCaress

Today, my bird flew away...

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:46 PM

Mrs. Jones,

That pic was taken in 2006, but I don't know specifically which month. I'll research better.
[SIGPIC]http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/OwAAAD0UE-fLIIR9fxP_pwtvi6oV2uD07uq36lJkaORcSbH4DXIWBYoBdPSwf5nWFFIOcjEWaGcNF_v7c63p_7r9ANIAm1T1UI5gey-qmsjOPGFqtuSMRC0LRNb2.jpg[/SIGPIC]Wish I could say it breaks my heart ;-)

#11212 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 10:51 PM

Not everyone! I'm a lot heavier than Amy but I don't have any cellulite. I think it's genetic or something isn't it? Anyway, I think if she had it would we have probably seen it at some point since we have all seen most of her body. But I agree with what you're saying. I loved all of her features, even the ones that should have been unattractive. They just worked on her. I even thought her missing tooth was somehow adorable.

You're right.. it's mostly genetic but with how people eat nowadays I think it has a lot to do with diet (but how everyone is affected by that is different too). People always assume being skinny means you don't have cellulite... but it really doesn't have to do with weight. And yeah I've seen her inner thighs before (man I sound like a perv) and she looked fine. Aaand she always wore panties and I didn't have to see something I didn't want to... thank you Amy! lol

I don't know anyone who can pull of that eye make-up like she did... she just knew what accentuated her features. It probably helped that her eyes were huge (I was kinda shocked when I first saw them not covered in black lol) and I usually hate piercings but I loved hers. She was just a perfect package! I think we put up with the missing tooth cause we love her lol... she had a gorgeous smile and benefited from having all teeth!

Cuteness!
Attached File  blog_MX0068665-thumb.jpg   32.09KB   32 downloads

Edited by allisost, 13 June 2012 - 02:44 PM.

#11213 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 01:49 AM

Umm :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4970[/ATTACH]

(edited for other attachments that stopped working)

looks gorgeous here:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]4974[/ATTACH]

Edited by allisost, 13 June 2012 - 12:34 PM.

#11214 MDPA

MDPA

"We all become what we once hated"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:02 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Amy J. Winehouse

1983 -

#11215 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:05 AM

she's striking in the 2nd pic although she was looking too tough for her own good ;) and love the one of her in the orangey sweater... 4th pic, that's how I prefer her bangs flipped to the other side... i'm pretty specific, but not really ;)

#11216 Mrs. Jones

Mrs. Jones

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 05:17 AM

I have a crazy girl crush on Amy :lovestruck:

Edited by Mrs. Jones, 13 June 2012 - 02:01 PM.

#11217 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 11:01 AM

(deleted)

Edited by allisost, 13 June 2012 - 02:44 PM.

#11218 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 12:54 PM

love this cover.. beauty.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]4976[/ATTACH]

So freaking cute:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]4977[/ATTACH]

Where is this pic from?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]4978[/ATTACH]

#11219 Mrs. Jones

Mrs. Jones

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:04 PM

I was trying to figure out what that site was about, actually. I couldn't figure out if it was informational or the guy believes that way. It looked bad to me as well... deleted.
Edit: Yeah, that site is disgusting.. I guess I should read further than two sentences.
How do I delete the part you quoted? ;) Sorry I'm not good with technology...

No worries! Done and dusted :-)

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

http://www.amywineho...9591951&thumb=1

I always thought this dress and bra combo was an unfortunate choice of Amy's...I can see where she's trying to go with that, but that bra doesn't fit her and is a strange cut, and that dress doesn't show her to her best advantage... and yet she's so beautiful.

#11220 tselekoglu

tselekoglu

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:22 PM

I made this GIF. 'Cause her moves at AOL - Winter Warmer are so cute, I love how she danced.

Posted Image
Posted Image
16 letters, 3 words, 5 syllables, 1 woman, a big talent;

Amy Jade Winehouse :missyou:

My Amy Fan Page >> http://www.facebook.com/BritLioness

My Tumblr >> http://winehouseanddelrey.tumblr.com/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hi everyone, hugs, kisses, lovely, page 351 # 3510+11, pics

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users