91 replies to this topic

#61 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 11:39 PM

what low lifes, honestly. gangstahs, and running away like little girls. pathetic.
I honestly didn't think Amy was involved. Guess I've been naive and should have known better. where there's drama, there's Amy.
thanks for the laugh Lee

#62 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2008 - 11:42 PM

what low lifes, honestly. gangstahs, and running away like little girls. pathetic.
I honestly didn't think Amy was involved. Guess I've been naive and should have known better. where there's drama, there's Amy.
thanks for the laugh Lee

so true!

#63 YiGO

YiGO

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 08:28 AM

This link includes video footage of the assault:

http://www.mirror.co...-name_page.html

Is it me or did the "landlord" attack a woman first and then Blake came in to defend her?

And I thought it was a fight that took place in a pub? If Blake was trying to help out the woman, I think it's sad that he's been locked up for trying to help the woman... however, Im sure him and Amy wouldve been dead by now had he not have gone.

#64 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 12:56 PM

I don't think so. The landlord is the person that you don't see. The guy in the (denim?) jacket is Blake's 'partner in crime' as it were - the one who started the fight. I don't think the woman was involved or hurt - I think she was just peering out the doorway after the fight to see if she could get a good look at them. The guy that started it had a grudge against the landlord (apparently this guy had dated one of the landlord's friends), and apparently this was a revenge attack of some sort. I don't think Blake was defending anyone. Anyway, he admitted he was guilty.

#65 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 01:18 PM

Blake has been stupid it wasn't his fight and now by putting in the boot and then finding out it was captured on CCTV the perjury charge came about which has a higher sentence than the GBH he didn't need to get involved with, not his smartest move.

#66 Mike from NY

Mike from NY

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 01:30 PM

What an idiot. He probably could have plee bargained and got off easily if he didn't try to bribe the guy but he had to go and get himself into even more trouble. What did Amy ever see in this guy? This is the guy that she is potentially ruining her life over? I'm sorry if I sound judgemental but I just don't get it.

#67 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 02:04 PM

My god it's best not to mix with the middle man Kelly:

http://www.metro.co....4&in_page_id=34

#68 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 02:15 PM

Amy needs to get the hell away from all these losers starting with Blake. I see no redeeming qualities in him.
Then Amy needs to grow up...good luck with that.

#69 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 02:34 PM

a recent article chararcterized their relationship as drug fueled and driven by dependency. i though it was an apt description.

#70 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 05:47 PM

Here's the latest:

pub landlord beaten up by Amy Winehouse's husband has insisted that he was not involved in a £200,000 trial nobbling plot.

James King, 36, said he had "considered" one day selling his story of being assaulted by Blake Fielder-Civil (Winehouse's husband) and friend Michael Brown in June 2006 but that he was determined to appear in court against them.

King told London's Snaresbrook Crown Court: "I wanted Brown and Fielder-Civil to be convicted of the attack so I had every intention of giving evidence." King denies conspiracy to pervert the course of justice.

He told the jury he had been bullied into withdrawing a statement against the men after being threatened by Anthony Kelly, 25, of Chalk Farm, north London, in a plot to save them from jail.

Part of the alleged deal was that King would receive £200,000 and be on an all-expenses-paid trip abroad when their GBH trial was due to begin.

But King claimed that the only way he would accept money would be if it was done legally as compensation for his injuries in the attack outside the MacBeth pub in Hoxton, east London, that he used to run.

On the possibility of selling his story, King told the court: "I considered it. I just thought that after the trial there may be a story to be sold.

"I was not particularly concerned about the financial gain. I just wanted the truth to come out about what happened - that was what was important. I just wanted the truth to be known."

The attack left King needing surgery to insert a metal plate for a shattered eye socket, a plate was put in his cheekbone and pins now hold his jaw together. His nose was broken and he also suffered lower back injuries. King has also had to have counselling.

Fielder-Civil, 26, of Camden, north London, has already pleaded guilty to inflicting grievous bodily harm on King and also to perverting the course of justice. Brown, 25, of Carshalton, Surrey, has pleaded guilty to the same offences. Anthony Kelly and James Kennedy, 19, of Hatfield, Hertfordshire, pleaded guilty to perverting the course of justice around November last year.

http://www.express.c...trial-plot-role

#71 brando

brando

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 05:56 PM

"I was not particularly concerned about the financial gain. I just wanted the truth to come out about what happened - that was what was important. I just wanted the truth to be known."

right.. and brad pitt just left angelina for me

#72 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 June 2008 - 06:02 PM

...And I'm sitting in Brad's lap....

#73 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 06:12 PM

... And I hope nobody heard me laughing out loud when I read that.

#74 lnz

lnz

I'll buy the Rizla

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 06:22 PM

Considering all the breaks Amy's been getting...I don't think they'll be very tough on Blake. It looks like the other guy did most of the damage and think if he gets 3 -5 years, they always count time served so thats already almost a year he'll have served by the time he gets sentenced and with good behavior, he won't be in too long.

#75 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 06:36 PM

Amy will not have any impact on the case they have to go by the evidence heard and forget outside influences and he'll not be given preferential treatment. Given the charges he is facing unless he gets of on a technicality I think he's looking at a custodial sentence and time served taken into acccount I personally think he will still go down.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users