Photo
- - - - -

Is Blake to blame?

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

Poll: Is Blake to blame for Amy's decline? (28 member(s) have cast votes)

Is Blake to blame for Amy's decline?

1. Yes (27 votes [60.00%])

Percentage of vote: 60.00%

2. No (18 votes [40.00%])

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Gucci Bag Crew

Gucci Bag Crew

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 04:52 PM

I hate Blake Fielder Civil. I think he's scum and I honestly believe Amy's decline can be blamed on him completely. I'd like to know what the people of this forum think.

#2 kylakoolie

kylakoolie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 05:01 PM

I think that she's a grown woman who can make her own decisions

#3 Gucci Bag Crew

Gucci Bag Crew

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 05:11 PM

When she was with the guy before - Alex? - she seemed happy. She did well at her gigs and she wasn't always in the paper for her drug addictions and messy life style. Then as soon as Blake comes back into her life - BANG! - the Amy we see now began. I can't help but think it's all his fault. Yes she's a grown woman but she relies on him far too much. Their relationship - to me, looking in from the outside - seems very, very unhealthy and I get the impression she'll go along with whatever Blake says. She used to seem so independant and strong but now she's turned into this pathetic little girl who can't even sing a bloody song without mentioning her dickfaced husbands prison number.

#4 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 July 2008 - 05:16 PM

She places it on him because she doesn't want to be held responsibile for her actions. She is being the classic druggie manipulative and getter more evil by the second. I hope she lives beyond this because I miss her.

#5 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 05:18 PM

Blake has been inside now for 9 months or so and I do not see any improvement in the way Amy leads her life. I think she needs to make her own mistakes, there are things I dislike about both of them and perhaps some would say they deserve one another. It seems a destructive relationship but they both share the blame. I remember Mitch saying that Amy does as she wants and you can't persuade her to do something she doesn't want therefore they made their bed they will have to lie in it unfortunately.

#6 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 05:23 PM

Also I remember reading another article again I think it was Mitch that said before drugs got hold of him Blake was a nice boy doing well at school in fact in the photos I've seen looked a bit of a geek, so perhaps drugs are to blame and not the individual.

#7 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 06:37 PM

It seems a destructive relationship but they both share the blame.

I agree.

I don't think it's fair to blame him for everything because if Blake got together with another person and not Amy, he wouldn't necessarily have the same effect on that person.

#8 Josh

Josh

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 701 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 08:49 PM

I think that she's a grown woman who can make her own decisions

Couldn't agree more.

#9 crol

crol

i'm not ashamed, but the guilt will kill you

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 10:15 PM

When she was with the guy before - Alex? - she seemed happy. She did well at her gigs and she wasn't always in the paper for her drug addictions and messy life style. Then as soon as Blake comes back into her life - BANG! - the Amy we see now began.

she's openly admitted that while she was with alex she was constantly seeing blake behind his back. he hasnt been out of her life since early 2005. the thing thats to blame is drugs, and i guess you could blame blake for that, however blake was on drugs when they were 1st together and amy didnt become a raging addict so who knows whats really done it?

dont judge blake till hes out of prison

#10 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 01:14 AM

Drugs is the glue that holds Amy and Blake together. Amy knows this, "If I go, I'll lose my baby....." Blake and his cronies constantly humiliate her, thru the press, WHILE HE'S IN PRISON. Telling the papers, those lovely wholesome pics and videos of Amy and Blake in their druggy bliss, that he's leaving her, that mom of his contributing, and now the letter......" It's up to Amy to take off the beer, heroin, crack and codependent rose-colored goggles.

#11 SallyParadise

SallyParadise

I am the lizard-queen!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 10:01 AM

I know I am repeating myself...If it wasn't Blake it would have been somebody else...It is an issue inside herself.

#12 Mags

Mags

Love is a fate resigned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 11:08 AM

he hasn't helped but cannot be blamed for AMy's actions, it's her own doing.

#13 Mike from NY

Mike from NY

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 11:23 AM

He certainly has not helped but she is the one that choose to stay stuck in this cycle and she is the one that has to make the decision to get out.

#14 Tara

Tara

This Bird Has Flown...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 05:25 PM

I don't blame him entirely...
Posted Image

'Memories mar my mind, love is a fate resigned'

#15 kittengirl1000

kittengirl1000

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 10:38 PM

I don't think Blake is responsible for Amy taking drugs but he's probably a bad influence.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users