Photo
- - - - -

Is Blake to blame?

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

Poll: Is Blake to blame for Amy's decline? (28 member(s) have cast votes)

Is Blake to blame for Amy's decline?

1. Yes (27 votes [60.00%])

Percentage of vote: 60.00%

2. No (18 votes [40.00%])

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#16 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 10:48 PM

I think Blake's as TOXIC to Amy as any drug, maybe even moreso. He's got some kinda cultlike grip on her heart and soul. Remember the pact they made about siucide if they couldn't be together. IMO, he's such a chickenshit, selfish bastard, he'd NEVER take himself OUT. What a pity!!! I think back to when Amy said how when she drinks too much or overdoes it on drugs, he tells her the next day what she did.... isn't it funny that he's ALWAYS the ONE in CONTROL and KNOWS what's going on, but lets her lose ALL control of her facilities!!! The BASTARD!!! I HATE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!
He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#17 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 02:44 AM

i don't think the blame game goes anywhere. some people take a hit of whatever and it's like, hey, i have finally found what's going to make all the difference in my life. others take the same hit, and could take it or leave it.

#18 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2008 - 03:29 AM

Come to think of it, does blame even matter at this point?

#19 Mags

Mags

Love is a fate resigned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 10:35 AM

He's got some kinda cultlike grip on her heart and soul.

she say "love you blakey", i hear "love being drugged-out-of-my-mind with you blakey"

#20 HerrDoKtor

HerrDoKtor

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 10:42 AM

Well, Back to Black wouldn't be possible if it wasn't Blake, on an inspirational level.
Now, he seems to be a terrible influence to her and it's a shame she doesn't get it.
HerrDoKtor, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forums since Jun 2008.

#21 holly89

holly89

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 10:52 AM

Im not a Blake fan he looks like a scummer! But im a beliver that people are responsible for themselves and that Amy is a strong minded lady even though she is madly in love. She seems to have an addictive personality and has always taken drugs (even if it was only weed at first) so crack and the like has proberly become more avalble to her, maybe since she has been with Blake, or maybe since she has been more famous whatever Amy still has the final decision. Blake has been away for a long time and Amy has declined more still.

I agree she should get rid of him (even if because hes just so damn ugly!) but he isnt to blame for her drug addiction or strange behaviour
holly89, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forums since Mar 2008.

#22 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 03:14 PM

Blake is not to blame. Amy Winehouse had a myriad of problems, way before she became famous. Blake, unfortunately, is a predator, he knows how to seek the perfect victim. Get someone with low self-esteem, mental and emotional problems, perfect disciple, that's how some cults were created. Blah,blah,blah, the record industry is not a social program, so many performers come thru the doors with problems and issues which make Winehouse look like an angel. Angst makes money.

Armchair psychiatry time: I believe Winehouse was traumatized by her parents' divorce. In her mind, she's sticking with it no matter what, the outside forces say. If people would let her alone, as far as Blake is concerned, she can see for herself. If people keep criticizing Blake, she'll be more determined to stay with the guy. Yes, he's the Antichrist and lower than the gum on your shoe, but Amy loves him.

Edited by Rockesquirrel, 09 July 2008 - 03:18 PM.

In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#23 DontClipMyWings

DontClipMyWings

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 10:43 PM

i HATE blake
some people might say she can make her own desisions
but the truth is, amy is niave and has extremly low self esteeme
he is a manipulative piece of **** that uses her for her money
and doesnt want her to give up drugs because he knows if she does she will see sense and he wont have money, he will just be any other drug addict
the reason amys behaviour hasnt improved whilst he has been in prison
is because, just because blakes not around doesnt mean the addiction isnt around

#24 erickonasis

erickonasis

Back 2 Black >

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 08:45 AM

Well I Voted Yes...She Always Seemed to have the tendencies but she just took it to another level when she got with him
Posted Image

#25 Guest_Strawberrie_*

Guest_Strawberrie_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 June 2009 - 08:28 PM

Of course! If it was not his fault, why is she much healthier now than when she was with him?

#26 antceleb12

antceleb12

And I'm singing this song for you...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 02:09 PM

I blame Blake for introducing bad habits and wrecking her heart. I blame Amy's heart for blindly falling for a fool. I blame Amy for her weakness that has ironicallyy led to such beautiful music.
Posted Image

"Amy is amazing. It's as if Bille Holiday and Dianh Washington had a baby and it was raised by Janice Joplin." - jazzblowin on youtube

#27 WinehouseFAN08

WinehouseFAN08

You Got To Call The Green Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 07:44 PM

She places it on him because she doesn't want to be held responsibile for her actions. She is being the classic druggie manipulative and getter more evil by the second. I hope she lives beyond this because I miss her.

100% AGREE.. she made an adults decision.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tonight the light of love is in your eyes.. Will you love me tomorrow?

&&WithEverydayThatPasses.. IMissYouALittleBitMore..10/3/09..ILoveYouLudo

WeWillBeTogetherAgainSoon

#28 Guest_Strawberrie_*

Guest_Strawberrie_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 June 2009 - 07:46 PM

100% AGREE.. she made an adults decision.

What would you do if you girl/boyfriend said to you - Hey, test this, it's cool. I know you love it! and she or he was holding a crackpipe.. And you was feeling down.

Please!

#29 ashlee

ashlee

you're so thick and my patience's thin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 07:50 PM

It's not 100% blake's fault...yeah he had the drugs and gave them to her, but she asked and took them...it's not 50/50...because if he had no fucking drugs with him she wouldn't take them..it's like 70% blake 30% Amy.
LOL stupid numbers
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
five story fire as you came

#30 WinehouseFAN08

WinehouseFAN08

You Got To Call The Green Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 07:50 PM

What would you do if you girl/boyfriend said to you - Hey, test this, it's cool. I know you love it! and she or he was holding a crackpipe.. And you was feeling down.

Please!

I dont know untill I'm put in that position, but I think I'm strong enough to say no especially if I have seen the affects it has had one them. There are other ways to heal your emotions x ;-)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tonight the light of love is in your eyes.. Will you love me tomorrow?

&&WithEverydayThatPasses.. IMissYouALittleBitMore..10/3/09..ILoveYouLudo

WeWillBeTogetherAgainSoon

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users