81 replies to this topic

#46 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 03:09 PM

I agree - it's for her own good. At least she would have a chance of kicking her drug habit. I definitely think she is bipolar, too - and the combination of hard drugs and mental illness is nothing but trouble, and can be deadly. Lack of sleep, stress, drugs, lashing out at people - I really fear for her.

There is obvious mental illness lurking, along with the substance abuse, self-harming and bulimia. Winehouse was thrown to the wolves without a safety net, which is a crime.
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#47 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 03:10 PM

And there are people out there that are going to sieze the opportunity for their 5 minutes of fame and will torment her to get that very reaction, and to be honest I fear where this will end up.

Plus WHY should she get away with it when others don't, she is out of control and needs serious help to get her back on track.
Jayne, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forum since Jul 2007.

#48 Mono

Mono

down

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 03:10 PM

of course i don't believe that pub story,
but that other punch looks weird.

looks like she WANTS to be arrested.

#49 brando

brando

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 03:15 PM

i don't know... i just don't see it as the best solution. First of all, You can't just lock someone up, it should come from her.. It hasn't.. and it's about fucking time it does but still, it has to come from her. But even if she would i don't think it would work for her. She obviously can't stand to be told what to do and any time she's been in a clinic i guess she starts to feel desperate and does anything she can to leave.
I think a solution could be one of those situations in which the police force someone to go to rehab or go to jail. She probably would be scared to death to go to prison
The Lioness has rejoined her cub, and all is right in the jungle.

#50 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 03:19 PM

When I said 'lock her up, I didn't mean jail (She would be able to obtain drugs there, anyway), but rather a secure facility where she can receive treatment - for any drug/ mental health issues. Good point, Mono - maybe she does want to get arrested (I hate to use the phrase 'cry for help' - as it's such a cliche, but maybe it's true). Ah, who knows.....
"I've got hair like them"

#51 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2008 - 03:21 PM

Prison might work wonders for her, she needs to fear something. Can't you see she is crying out to be disciplined and no one is taking that bait.

#52 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 03:23 PM

And there are people out there that are going to sieze the opportunity for their 5 minutes of fame and will torment her to get that very reaction, and to be honest I fear where this will end up.

Plus WHY should she get away with it when others don't, she is out of control and needs serious help to get her back on track.

That's unfortunate, Jayne, but all too true. Now, it's "Poke Amy Winehouse, get a reaction", it's going to probably end up in a lawsuit, if her and her peeps aren't careful. She's scheduled for 2 concerts this weekend........

Great points, Blakmamba, Lainey and Mono, it's like, "Please stop me, ferchrissakes, I can't help myself!" Jail is the LAST thing she needs (look at Blakey's recent pics), she needs full psychiatric treatment along with drug/alcohol counseling. The pressure is making her come apart at the seams. Acting like a wild toddler is the only release she has right now, since she is no longer able to suck on her fave crack pipe.

Edited by Rockesquirrel, 09 July 2008 - 03:27 PM.

In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#53 Tara

Tara

This Bird Has Flown...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 03:29 PM

I was never in favour of 'locking her up' before, that should only ever be a last resort. But now it's reached the point where I am worried for Amy's sanity and think she needs help, whether or not she believes she does.

As far as drugs are concerned, I'm fairly open-minded but violence, even petty violence, is a different matter. There are too many angry people in this world.
Posted Image

'Memories mar my mind, love is a fate resigned'

#54 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 03:34 PM

I don't think anyone is getting on the "Just Say No" bandwagon. "Stars Gone Ballastic", is a whole kettle of fish.

- 8-/

#55 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 03:36 PM

Her behaviour this week has been bizarre which is probably not unusual but I do wonder if it has anything to do with the trial, I wonder if she has been told he will not be coming home tomorrow and also with those letters in The Sun last week, it does make you wonder.
Jayne, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forum since Jul 2007.

#56 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2008 - 03:38 PM

They could be definite reasons. She internalises things and they have to come out somewhere...

#57 brando

brando

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 03:40 PM

I wonder if she has been told he will not be coming home tomorrow

i have a feeling something like that happened too
The Lioness has rejoined her cub, and all is right in the jungle.

#58 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 03:46 PM

I often wonder, what would the 2003-2005, voluptuous, funny and down-to-earth, "Frank" Amy would say to the 2007-2008, unpredictable, wild, codependant, and druggy "B2B" Amy? Would that goddess smack the beehive off?

- 8-/

#59 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2008 - 03:51 PM

She said she's dead (the old Amy). That says a lot.

#60 PabloD

PabloD

We bathe under blue light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 03:59 PM

When I said "LOCK HER UP!" I didn't mean prission either...more like a hospital or somewhere they can take care of her mental problems. I don't care if she goes trough awful pain while she's there it's the only solution I can think of.

I'm sure 2004 Winehouse would smack 2008 Winehouse down. That Amy has to be somewhere inside nowadays Amy she's just hidden behind all the crap and drugs she's being going trough.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users