brando

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 11:10 AM

http://www.mrpaparaz...nt-Her-Out.aspx

i can't believe that's it... you can't even see it
The Lioness has rejoined her cub, and all is right in the jungle.

#77 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 11:30 AM

Probably should have been a new thread.

I liked this comment from a reader: What a tender lovley woman. I'd rather live with her next door. I mean I won't need telly radio or whatever just look out of the window and your watching the wino show 24/7

#78 Mike from NY

Mike from NY

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 11:39 AM

I've had worse neighbors like the one guy who kicked a hole in the wall to my apartment when he was arguing with his girlfriend.
Mike from NY, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forums since Sep 2007.

#79 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 12:01 PM

more comments:

7th
Blake's sentancing is not happening today as it has been delayed, so he's defo not going to be a free man today.
8th
comment no 7: how do u know its been postponed??

#80 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 12:04 PM

Please give him 5 years!!!

#81 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 12:15 PM

pitiful thing is, after 5 years he'll still come out a practicing addict. i see no motivation on his part to want change in his life. he'll always be the same old sociopath no matter what kind of time he does. but yeah, i could do without hearing about blake incarcerated for five years!!!

#82 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 12:55 PM

As much as I love Amy Winehouse as an artist, I agree with jstlookingaround, stop being so emotionally vested in her. Each of us, is a hero, in our own way, we struggle to make ends meet, struggle with problems, and struggle with bills everyday. The fans have to realize the power that is within them. The true stars are the fans of Winehouse, especially in this forum.

Here is a young woman, been given a blessed career, more money than she can EVER dream of, but she's miserable, unhappy with a life filled with strife. Be appreciative of what you have, be blessed that you have loved ones to support you, be happy that you can go onto a website and voice your opinions, without fear, without stress. All we can do, is watch, comment and hope that Ms. Winehouse will FINALLY get it, and grow up.
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users