96 replies to this topic

#31 doughnout peach

doughnout peach

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 01:35 PM

A blessed guy, she must have received so much love from you,Byron, good energy from the heart.
doughnout peach, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forums since Aug 2007.

What do you expect from me?To hold your head above the sea?
Miz R talking to her sister,Mags: You've got style

#32 holly89

holly89

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 01:51 PM

Your a lucky man Byron! Id proberly have wet myself! Im very interested in the song, what if it is a new album track! OMG So not only would you have meet Amy Winehouse in her Camden home with a pool table and a smiling face but you may have had a preveiw of her new material! Jesus thats so fucking cool!

Congratulations a moment you will never forget
holly89, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forums since Mar 2008.

#33 black

black

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 03:03 PM

Thanks for posting Sarah, that's great that Byron got to meet her; too all three of you didn't get to meet her.
Posted Image
black, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forums since Aug 2007.

#34 Josh

Josh

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 701 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 03:35 PM

I see that name again and again now. I might have missed something, but who is Dionne??
  • RonaldMi likes this

#35 Josh

Josh

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 701 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 03:38 PM

Why can't Byron log on anymore?
Sarah, or whoever speaks to him, could you tell him - if he wants to - to create a new account and I'll then merge his new one with his old one. See if that works.
Thanks.

I had the same problem. Tell him to clear the entire browser history, the cache and the cookies etc.

#36 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 03:42 PM

I see that name again and again now. I might have missed something, but who is Dionne??

Amy's goddaughter.
What is your greatest fear?
Amy: "Dying old or never meeting Tony Bennett; if I never get to meet him, I might as well be dead."

#37 Elena

Elena

Life is like a pipe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 03:43 PM

amy's god-daughter.

#38 Elena

Elena

Life is like a pipe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 03:46 PM

oh dear, she looks so gaunt in the face :(

#39 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 03:47 PM

Amy's Goddaughter.
http://i.dailymail.c...167_468x541.jpg
Amy Winehouse was seen giving away 2 small kittens wrapped in a green beanie hat. Amy Winehouse gave them to her god-daughter, Dionne Bromfield. Amy Winehouse had a close relationship with Dionne Bromfield. She was known to have met Dionne Bromfield several times in the past since she became famous enough for the paparazzi to follow her around and keep track of her associations.

I think it shows a very tender moment between the two.
He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#40 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 04:51 PM

I had the same problem. Tell him to clear the entire browser history, the cache and the cookies etc.

Ok thank you, will do.
And I go back to... I go back to us.

Bruised, battered and desparate for a fag she may be, but Amy is our 21st Century Piaf: flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering. Think of her this way and hope that the still remarkably young woman under the eyeliner thinks that way too. - Jude Rogers, The Word

#41 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 04:59 PM

i had that problem too sarah. wino told me to clear the cookies and the problem was solved!

#42 jazlyn

jazlyn

Shangri-La

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 09:02 PM

Amy's Goddaughter.
Amy Winehouse was seen giving away 2 small kittens wrapped in a green beanie hat. Amy Winehouse gave them to her god-daughter, Dionne Bromfield. Amy Winehouse had a close relationship with Dionne Bromfield. She was known to have met Dionne Bromfield several times in the past since she became famous enough for the paparazzi to follow her around and keep track of her associations.

How cute. I would love two of her little kittens.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Winehouse is a true original, and that's a quality that easily stands the test of time."

#43 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 09:37 PM

The more I see of the real Amy, moments that a forum member (Byron, you lucky, lucky guy) has experienced for himself, the tenderness she shows towards her goddaughter and countless others, the more I find this tiny frail woman to be someone that I adore and respect, yes, RESPECT. With all of her struggles with finding happiness and inner peace, she still has something inside that even the drugs have not totally entinguished, a genuine love for people and "a heart so true".
He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#44 thelovetheydeserve

thelovetheydeserve

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 10:46 PM

Amy's Goddaughter.

thats so cute! i love that picture. is it just me, or does she have a gorgeous profile?
Posted Image

#45 -Sammy-

-Sammy-

my tears dry on their own

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,410 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 11:07 PM

wow how dreamy, your so lucky :D
thats just amazing.

i loved reading that btw. how fun. im really jealous :)
Posted Image
I have been in love with Amy Winehouse since 1st January 2007

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users