488 replies to this topic

#61 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 06:08 AM

Amy should be lucky enough to have a guy like you as her husband Dave.. "I'm serious"...
He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#62 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 06:13 AM

That's a great compliment Sundy, thanks! She'd be loved, I'll tell you that!

I hope she finds a great guy too.
Posted Image
"Flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering"

#63 veronika

veronika

What's inside her never dies

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,086 posts
  • LocationMéxico

Posted 14 December 2008 - 06:18 AM

lol

Hey, Red Lobster is hip, who knew?

yeah, i was really surprised! haha i would expect maybe yking or rehab.. but know you now?:-P

aw sundy, id buy you a phone with aaall the ringtones u want if i could!

hey dave, talking about birthdays, its almost your bday, isnt it? :D
Posted Image

#64 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 06:23 AM

hey dave, talking about birthdays, its almost your bday, isnt it? :D

That's right Vero!

Hope you took that into account when you were shopping in El Paso! haha

Or picked up a gift certificate at the Red Lobster!

Thanks for noticing.
Posted Image

#65 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 06:43 AM

I wonder how much it would cost to ship Amy to Dave for his BDay?? She weighs so litttle. It'd be a surprise to the both of them... ohhh. don't read this post DAVE ..it's a surprise!!!!!
He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#66 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 06:50 AM

From a travel article about a trip to Tuscany.

Late in the afternoon, we took shelter from a sudden shower in the nearest storefront we could find, a salumeria with a bespectacled boar's head over the door. The proprietor, a theatrical man with the mustache of an archduke, offered us tasting platters of meats, cheeses, and spreads and glasses of house wine as an Amy Winehouse CD played on repeat in the background. (When we asked whether he was a fan, he told us with what seemed genuine outrage that she had once visited his shop and turned down his marriage proposal.)

http://www.boston.co...tuscany/?page=3
Posted Image

#67 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 07:03 AM

Damn Dave.. You DO KNOW your AMY trivia.. and you weren't supposed to be reading that last post!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!XXXX

#68 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 06:28 PM

I'm soo glad I haven't heard an unexpected B2B while I were out like grocery shopping or something... I may act the fool and break out in song right along with My Girl.

#69 jcable06

jcable06

Marilyn Monroe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 04:58 PM

Definatly had a unexpected amy moment the other day at Food Lion shoping for groceries.
I was shoping when

now you know from the Frank album came on .

I hollered out " Its Amy! " Couple people looked at me like I was crazy .
I kept shoping and singing to the song. I never thought I would hear Amy at a grocery store. lol
Posted Image
James Dean ....

#70 amyfanatic

amyfanatic

If I was my heart,I'd rather be restless.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 06:09 PM

OMG!
I freaking adore when things like that happen. I mean...i totally get you cause it has happened to me like...SEVERAL times. The most recent one was about...1 week ago or something. I was in the car with my dad & my brother and i was listening to some TOTALLY crappy song...it was then when i just you know...basically thought in silence "If only i could listen to my Amy right now..." and the next moment (i didn't even manage to complete my thought) i was listening to "You know i'm no good" just like that...lol! And i was like "Meet you downstairs....I CAN'T FREAKING BELIEVE IT!!!! I almost prayed for it to happen..."
HAHAHA! LOVE it.
Posted Image

"I don`t listen to anyone...except my inner child anyway."

Amy.J.Winehouse.

#71 suestev07

suestev07

injured butterfly is so talented, it hurts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 10:03 PM

Was picked up by the auto servicing van to get my car and Rehab was on their radio. So, I asked the driver if she would please make it louder..and then I asked if she knew of her, how she won 5 grammys, etc.

Too bad is was only Rehab, tho'.
\"it was as if all the emotions in the universe suddenly were coming out of her mouth.\" --Entertainment Weekly music critic Chris Willman.

"It's open-heart surgery set to music" - Sunday Herald article by Peter Ross Jan 7/07

"Be kinder than necessary...because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." - Anon.

#72 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 10:50 PM

Was picked up by the auto servicing van to get my car and Rehab was on their radio. So, I asked the driver if she would please make it louder..and then I asked if she knew of her, how she won 5 grammys, etc.

Good job on the promo haha!
What is your greatest fear?
Amy: "Dying old or never meeting Tony Bennett; if I never get to meet him, I might as well be dead."

#73 suestev07

suestev07

injured butterfly is so talented, it hurts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 10:55 PM

Good job on the promo haha!

Haha...always!
\"it was as if all the emotions in the universe suddenly were coming out of her mouth.\" --Entertainment Weekly music critic Chris Willman.

"It's open-heart surgery set to music" - Sunday Herald article by Peter Ross Jan 7/07

"Be kinder than necessary...because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." - Anon.

#74 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 03:12 AM

That's great. I just gave my favorite neighborhood coffee shop Frank among other music as they were looking for new sounds.

#75 jcable06

jcable06

Marilyn Monroe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 03:20 AM

I would like to see if my manager would play some of my Amy music for the customers in the front main dining room. Would be cool since the only time they get to hear her is when im blasting it on my stereo in my kitchen.. Im still waiting for an unexpected amy moment at walmart. lol :)
Posted Image
James Dean ....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users