28 replies to this topic

#16 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 01:29 AM

I think I'm hypomanic Lainey. I see my shrink tomorrow. I'm going to tell him to adjust my meds before I kill somebody. You think I'm pissed at Amy, you should see how I treat myself.
Bipolar sucks.
I guess I hope Amy has a good time. She may as well.

#17 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 01:33 AM

Good idea. That can't be a good feeling - being on edge like that. You probably don't sleep well, right?
"I've got hair like them"

#18 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 01:42 AM

I think I'm rapid cycling. Depression and mania shifting pretty quickly. On weekends I can easily sleep 16 hours a day. During the week I come home from work and often go straight to bed.
It can be an incredibly hard disease to treat and live with. Bipolars have a 15 to 25% suicide rate. I'm pretty tough in that area.
Gee, I know how to brighten up a thread, eh?

#19 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 01:48 AM

Hang in there, dude. And don't worry about brightening up a thread - whatever. It's good to express your feelings. I have read a little bit about BP. Rapid Cycling is the hardest to treat, I believe.

Oh, and I do understand your frustration with Amy - I think we all do. I go back and forth a lot myself.

Anyway, good luck with your Dr. tomorrow.
"I've got hair like them"

#20 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 01:51 AM

Thanks, it's my monthly appt. My bipolar is way more depression: others may lean way more to mania. We call them lucky fookers. lol
Mania is so fun, you have super powers. Go go go.

#21 erickonasis

erickonasis

Back 2 Black >

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 03:01 AM

She needs to sit her ass down somewhere and rest

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Posted Image

#22 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 03:11 AM

good luck with Mr. M.D. tomorrow Phil. sounds like a slight tweaking of meds may be in order. at least your getting yourself out of bed and going to work. Good for you!!! I know alot about getting home from work feeling depleted and hitting the hay, so you're not alone in that regard.
As far as Amy goes, guess you know how I feel if you read my rant the other day in a diff thread. Guess alot of us go through feelings of being fed up. They ride their course, and in time we're feeling something different. That's why I love this place. It's a safe place to say what you're feeling. I hope you continue to do so.

You know I will!!!

Edited by kevd7, 10 September 2008 - 03:15 AM.

#23 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 03:35 AM

I know you will, kev! lol Actually I didn't make it to work today..I miss a lot of time. If these problems aren't enough I've got frozen shoulder in my left arm and it hurts like a mofo. I saw a doc who gave me two steroid shots in the shoulder and sent me to physical therapy. PT is a long process but it's critical to get range of motion back. Problem is, I've missed so much work that I can't go to PT 3 times a week. I'm fooked.
I feel like crawling under a rock but it would hurt too much to lift it. :(

#24 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 03:56 AM

Hope you feel better soon Phil.
Posted Image
"Flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering"

#25 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 04:07 AM

Gee, I know how to brighten up a thread, eh?

Just take care of yourself Phil. With all that you're going through no wonder you're feeling so emotional about things. Just know that this is your safe place and vent all you need to... that's why we're all here, right?
Good luck with your doctor's appointment tomorrow. Fingers crossed for a good outcome!
He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#26 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 11:47 AM

I feel very close to nervous breakdown #2. Thanks for y'alls support...there's just nowhere to hide from this disease. I wouldn't wish it on Natalie Cole.

#27 gretski101

gretski101

:)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 12:10 PM

why can't amy just fucking stay on the down low,
if she is the same as she is now this time in 7-8 months im not going to be a big fan anymore,
its getting more and more annoying, i dont think she cares, there are so many people worse off than her, yeah she has it bad, but if she wasn't a brilliant singer she would most probably be homeless or dead,
she needs to take better care of her fans by not rolling around drunk at gigs, and she needs to get better and not worrying about partying the whole time,
i dont know what she is doing at the moment or lately, but i have a feeling she isn't getting clean, i dont know.
she needs her voice, and with the crack her voice will be ruined, the rolling stones other rock bands can do it forever but amy needs her voice, otherwise she has nothing going for her.
sorry man, lol i was just watching alicia keys on the tyra show, and she was saying how lucky the majority of famous bands and singers are, and she thinks that they dont realise it, and that it actually is very easy to keep away from paparazzi and just live a normal life,
why cant amy be smart in that sense ya know?

oh well, lol i dono, she better get better fast
Loved Amy since July 2007.

#28 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 12:58 PM

Just take care of yourself Phil. With all that you're going through no wonder you're feeling so emotional about things. Just know that this is your safe place and vent all you need to... that's why we're all here, right?
Good luck with your doctor's appointment tomorrow. Fingers crossed for a good outcome!

I wanted to say the same. You know you can always come here to vent, ok?
And I go back to... I go back to us.

Bruised, battered and desparate for a fag she may be, but Amy is our 21st Century Piaf: flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering. Think of her this way and hope that the still remarkably young woman under the eyeliner thinks that way too. - Jude Rogers, The Word

#29 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 01:20 PM

OK. I belong to a mental health forum also and it seems everyone there is going through this or worse.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users