82 replies to this topic

#46 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 10:56 PM

This is just so, so sad. I'm almost at the point where can't bear to look at pictures like these any more, or read reports like this.

Right now, I'm just hoping for a tiny piece of good news. A little ray of hope that she will get her smile and her glow back sometime soon before it's too late.

#47 DontClipMyWings

DontClipMyWings

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 11:08 PM

i know how oyu feel lainey, i havnt even looked at all the pics.. its actually really getting to me but im not shocked, im not even going to build up my hopes anymore telling myself she will get better, il just wait and see

and a few people have said the media probs used the worst pics
and rocksquirrel you made a really good point the media didnt do tht to her
maybe they used the worst pics, but those worst pics where THERE, no matter what we cant get away from the fact she did look like that last night.. we can say oh they used bad ones.. but at some point last night she looked like that.. just because they used bad ones doesnt mean shes fine and healthy
"Your wondering now, what to do, now you know this is the end. Your wondering how, you will pay, for the way you misbehaved."

#48 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 11:19 PM

I've seen far too many pictures of Amy to say they picked the worse photos. I think it's also got to the point where the press would now welcome photos of Amy looking great because that would be a story as we unfortunately used to photos like we've seen today.
Jayne, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forum since Jul 2007.

#49 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 11:22 PM

I can only hope that Mitch is working with attorney's to somehow get her sectioned.
Janis and Mitch both deal with the public everyday. It's got to be a nightmare.

#50 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 11:27 PM

How many times have we had this discussion? Crazy...

#51 gretski101

gretski101

:)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 11:55 PM

i think now is the time, something is going to happen in the next 3 months, hopefully better, but i dono,
she can't go on like this forever,
she looks awful, she doesn't care about her looks anymore, thats a biggggg worry, when someone is really depressed they just don't care.
its really sad,
but its also really frustrating
Loved Amy since July 2007.

#52 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 11:57 PM

I agree on the 3 month prediction.

#53 Alfredo_t

Alfredo_t

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 12:02 AM

Unless Amy wants to accept help, things won't change for the better. If she just goes back to rehab, all that she is going to do is to "go through the motions," and in a few months, she will be as bad or worse than she is now.

In these photos, Amy looks to me like she might have been drunk when put on her makeup and clothes--yes I think that she does look that bad, and I find this very sad. :(
Alfredo_t, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forums since Jan 2008.

#54 iamy07

iamy07

Black don't crack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 12:11 AM

This is just so, so sad. I'm almost at the point where can't bear to look at pictures like these any more, or read reports like this.

Right now, I'm just hoping for a tiny piece of good news. A little ray of hope that she will get her smile and her glow back sometime soon before it's too late.

I agree, Its just so sad. It makes me wanna cry :( You can do nothing but just wait for better news. I know they always pick the worst pics but all the pics i saw from that night are making me sad.

#55 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 12:48 AM

How many times have we had this discussion? Crazy...

i know. and i don't know how much longer i can hang with it.

#56 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 12:50 AM

I can only hope that Mitch is working with attorney's to somehow get her sectioned.
Janis and Mitch both deal with the public everyday. It's got to be a nightmare.

I agree, Phil.....this is a rather tiresome subject, but all that is shown is Winehouse is deteriorating and is looking unhealthy, frightening so. Tragically, the only person who can get Amy sectioned, is Blake, since he's the next of kin. But since he's "Incarcerated", wonder if Mitch, Janis or Alex would be allowed to get her help?
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#57 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 01:05 AM

Hard to think of something that hasn't already been said. The situation makes me feel as dejected as I was "high" after discovering Amy. And that's a huge drop.

If Blake really does love her, it seems to me that he should be telling her to get help, so they can have a long, happy life together and eventually have kids. She is so taken with him, you would think that that would carry a lot of weight. And if I were Mitch, I would be pointing this out to Blake, if he hasn't already (I'm guessing he probably has).
Posted Image
"Flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering"

#58 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 01:10 AM

Well, who's to say that Blake hasn't said anything at all? We haven't been privy to the telephone convos. Addicts are a resilient and stubborn bunch, maybe she's having a 'blast' before her b'day.
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#59 ashlee

ashlee

you're so thick and my patience's thin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 02:08 AM

I can´t think right now. :-/
Let's just wait and see.
But i'm not giving up though...i'm not like that
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
five story fire as you came

#60 Elena

Elena

Life is like a pipe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 09:53 AM

Just to be fair, I'm sure they did pick the worst pictures of her though. The media always have a way of doing that...

Let's face it - they had plenty to choose from.:(

Scabby hands, filthy nails.

The phrase "death warmed up" springs to mind.
Ellie

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users