Posted Image

#182 Tara

Tara

This Bird Has Flown...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 03:17 PM

:-P That pic of Blake doesn't give me the willies, it gives me oodles of nausea....... :'-(

Absolutely, I think this is attention-seeking of the worst kind and a new low for both of them. Amy probably put it on her profile to get attention, so I can't blame the tabloids this time. It doesn't say much for their relationship either. I think she will have to do something impressive very soon because I'm fed up with hearing this stuff. Sorry if it sounds negative everyone, just my tuppence worth.
Posted Image

'Memories mar my mind, love is a fate resigned'

#183 brando

brando

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 04:15 PM

i don't think it was attention-seeking at all... Amy doesn't need to do anything to get attention (unfortunately) right now.. Is it really that surprising that she put that picture of blake? I think that's completely normal in amyworld. She has never seemed very bothered about showing things like this. I don't know.. maybe i'm too used to her crazyness or something, but i think it's absolutely normal for her to do it. She thinks he's the most gorgeous man in the world and she wants the whole world to know it. And she will change every lyric she can to say his name and she will talk about him any chance she get and she will make you see his cock! ha! She's just in love...
The Lioness has rejoined her cub, and all is right in the jungle.

#184 jcable06

jcable06

Marilyn Monroe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 04:32 PM

i don't think it was attention-seeking at all... Amy doesn't need to do anything to get attention (unfortunately) right now.. Is it really that surprising that she put that picture of blake? I think that's completely normal in amyworld. She has never seemed very bothered about showing things like this. I don't know.. maybe i'm too used to her crazyness or something, but i think it's absolutely normal for her to do it. She thinks he's the most gorgeous man in the world and she wants the whole world to know it. And she will change every lyric she can to say his name and she will talk about him any chance she get and she will make you see his cock! ha! She's just in love...

I have to completely disagree with you on that.
True that they are in love but , still thats crazy to put pictures of her husband showing his penis. This sets a bad example for her younger fans concerning sex. This bit of new news has made me loose alittle respect for miss Winehouse . If you want the news people to give you a break for once , you shouldnt give them more bait. This is bait. The news uses stuff like this to make more horrible things and so on. With that said i predict we will see more crazy news in the next few days. I agree with you Tara. I hope she makes some major changes pretty soon because this is starting to get really old. You can be vivacious and crazy and full spirited. Thats being human. Just use it in moderation when you have the whole world watching over your shoulder since your famous. I hope to see better things from miss Winehouse . I am disapointed..
Posted Image
James Dean ....

#185 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 04:36 PM

I think she likes to make the news and this guarantees her headlines without even leaving the house, she knew quite well what she was doing when she put that photo on her facebook. As I've said before she needs the press as much as they need her.
Jayne, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forum since Jul 2007.

#186 PabloD

PabloD

We bathe under blue light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 04:45 PM

Call me biased, but I don't think she did it to get attention either. I guess she just doesn't give a shit, really.
Posted Image

#187 DontClipMyWings

DontClipMyWings

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 04:47 PM

With Amy what you see is what you get, shes a sexual person as we all know (im sure herion lowers your sex drive tho?)
so i don't think she minds setting a bad example for younger fans concerning sex, because thats her if she cared about setting an example she wouldnt do drugs.
remeber she doesnt have a high opinion of herself sshe probs think why would anyone follow what i'm doing etc
"Your wondering now, what to do, now you know this is the end. Your wondering how, you will pay, for the way you misbehaved."

#188 jcable06

jcable06

Marilyn Monroe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 04:54 PM

With her self esteem so low lately concerning her problems , I can see why you say she probably doesnt care Pablo . She has probably given up on stoping crazy news. She puts it on herself with these types of scenarios. As for the press , I really dont think she needs the press as much as they need her. Shes already made an impression to the world and to her fans in all parts of the globe. Nobody is ever going to forget who she is . It just makes her look low and dirty when she does these things for the public. Shes a strong hard working musician . She shouldnt have to demean herself for the public to get attention. Thats ludacris!
Posted Image
James Dean ....

#189 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 05:22 PM

you don't have to be her friend to see it,
it's her profile pic, anyone can see it.

You lot keep on confusing me.

You can't see the big picture when you're not a friend, right?
So the press did get accepted as a friend.
And I go back to... I go back to us.

Bruised, battered and desparate for a fag she may be, but Amy is our 21st Century Piaf: flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering. Think of her this way and hope that the still remarkably young woman under the eyeliner thinks that way too. - Jude Rogers, The Word

#190 DontClipMyWings

DontClipMyWings

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 06:09 PM

You lot keep on confusing me.

You can't see the big picture when you're not a friend, right?
So the press did get accepted as a friend.

Either that or someone sold the picture to the paper
"Your wondering now, what to do, now you know this is the end. Your wondering how, you will pay, for the way you misbehaved."

#191 brando

brando

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 06:25 PM

i don't think she cares about setting an example to her younger fans.. and tbh... i don't think it's a bad thing.. She's certainly no role model.. she's just a musician, people should listen to her music, buy her records and go to her gigs if they like her.. Not tell their kids to look up to her or set her as an example.
I don't think it was really known that she used fb at all.. at least most of us didn't know about it until she talked to wino. and she uses a different name.. so i don't think she does stuff there thinking who is going to see it (the press). Again... i still think it's not bad that she did that, and certainly no attention-seeker. She just showed a silly picture of her husband. And we all know she likes this over the edge things.. she just don't care if it pisses people off.. she'll do whatever the fuck she wants to do.. and that's not wrong imo.. it's part of why i like her sometimes..
The Lioness has rejoined her cub, and all is right in the jungle.

#192 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 06:30 PM

if she was concerned with setting an example for her younger fans, she wouldnt write songs about sex and weed and going to rehab!
i dont think it was attention seeking. i think its as brando said - she just doesnt care.
it doesnt bother me.

"i'm a musician, fuck the rest"

1983 - 2011

#193 DontClipMyWings

DontClipMyWings

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 06:32 PM

Doesnt bother me either, id see stuff like that on my friends pages, its nothing shocking to me
sex is all over the place these days..

#194 ILLEGALL

ILLEGALL

ergo sum of illuminati

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 06:36 PM

20 pages of posts about a picture of blake half exposed
who'd of thunk'd it
Posted Image
AmyAmyAmy - She So Good She Dangerous
★I Wanna Light You On Fire, Show You How Hot You Are★