• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 11:03 PM

I can't find her..I typed in Amy
Posted Image

Check me out :)
http://www.youtube.com/Dani6248

"I need you like a bird needs wings,because without them they're just walking through the madness of things"

#212 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 11:12 PM

im goingto add her soon. is it a good idea t send her a message first to see if she remebers me??

who is that in her profile pic anyway lol??

i sent her a message and added her i hope she will be my friend lol i can hope anyway :) it would be great to speak toher :D

i think that's a girl called Neon Hitch.

Dani, it's Amy Jade Civil.

"i'm a musician, fuck the rest"

1983 - 2011

#213 Dani624

Dani624

Fever 103

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 11:41 PM

^^oh okay found her..Thanks :)
Posted Image

Check me out :)
http://www.youtube.com/Dani6248

"I need you like a bird needs wings,because without them they're just walking through the madness of things"

#214 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 03:53 AM

It's not a case of being shocked, more disappointed as Kev says. Maybe I'm showing my age here but I find all this very childish. Amy used to be famous for her talent, now she is becoming a tabloid joke and seems more than happy to go along with it. I'm in love with my husband but I don't feel the need to prove it by showing naked photos to the world. To me that smacks of desperation. I don't expect Amy to be perfect, but it's been quite a while since she did anything that inspired me. We all have to grow up sometime and take responsibility for our lives.

Well said, Tara. I find her heartbreaking to watch and articles about her depressing. That's why I can't watch any of her earlier performances, because I become angry at the parody she's become. Winehouse courts the press, and yet screams and howls at them. Calgon, take me away! 8-/
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#215 gretski101

gretski101

:)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 03:56 AM

we all no amy is the type of person that doesn't give a fuck about anything really.
she knows her fans will be dissapointed and people will be like why are you doing this amy?
she doesn't give a fuck, she is selfish, she wants to put it up her for own joke,
if she offends people she doesn't care.
we all know that about amy,
she is immature alot of the time and lately she has been very selfish.
amy doesn't care.
Loved Amy since July 2007.

#216 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 04:01 AM

Which is the state of addicts that are in as deep as Winehouse, Greta. They are incredibly selfish, almost schizophrenic in their behavior. Maybe you've seen an addict up close, they know what they are doing, but choose their drugs over people, health and sanity. I watched relatives and parents at my school, addicted to crack/alcohol/heroin, make their children go hungry, be filthy and not go to school. Amy's in a far worse prison than Blake, IMHO.
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#217 DontClipMyWings

DontClipMyWings

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 09:28 AM

i agree with you in everything you said Rsquirrel.
everything you just mentioned Greta is typical of an addict.. you can see the change in amy just from interviews, when she was the frank era amy, on Jross she was interested and happy to be there, where as on never mind the buzzcocks (MIGHT of been an act) but she didnt seem terribly interested in what was going on, and just wanted more alcohol.. on charlotte church, well i dont even need to explain that one.
and now she doesnt have much interection with the crowd as weve seen from the summer performances. just hoping we will have the old Amy back, but its not gonna happen over night.
"Your wondering now, what to do, now you know this is the end. Your wondering how, you will pay, for the way you misbehaved."

#218 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 10:35 AM

I watched a clip yesterday and it's the worst I've seen Amy that was Birmingham NIA when the crowd started to boo, she called them mugs for buying a ticket, these were her fans and she treats them like this.

I do wonder how much more the public will take before they give up on her.
Jayne, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forum since Jul 2007.

#219 Addicted to Amy

Addicted to Amy

Happy Birthday Amy ..

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 10:53 AM

im goingto add her soon. is it a good idea t send her a message first to see if she remebers me??

who is that in her profile pic anyway lol??

i sent her a message and added her i hope she will be my friend lol i can hope anyway :) it would be great to speak toher :D

On facebook?
I registered yesterday.
ahhm..has she got a private account or the original amy winehouse account ?!

:D I'm so in love with Amy && her hair. :D

Posted Image

#220 Mono

Mono

down

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 10:59 AM

On facebook?
I registered yesterday.
ahhm..has she got a private account or the original amy winehouse account ?!

it's all on this page of the thread.

i say leave amy alone, y'all. lol

#221 -Sammy-

-Sammy-

my tears dry on their own

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,410 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 08:08 PM

yeh i think she didnt accept my add maybe i shouldhave told her im from the awf lol

it dont mater, thts for her friends really not he fans.
it would be nice to just know how she is tho you know :)
x
Posted Image
I have been in love with Amy Winehouse since 1st January 2007

#222 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 09:45 PM

i agree with you in everything you said Rsquirrel.
everything you just mentioned Greta is typical of an addict.. you can see the change in amy just from interviews, when she was the frank era amy, on Jross she was interested and happy to be there, where as on never mind the buzzcocks (MIGHT of been an act) but she didnt seem terribly interested in what was going on, and just wanted more alcohol.. on charlotte church, well i dont even need to explain that one.
and now she doesnt have much interection with the crowd as weve seen from the summer performances. just hoping we will have the old Amy back, but its not gonna happen over night.

I watched a clip yesterday and it's the worst I've seen Amy that was Birmingham NIA when the crowd started to boo, she called them mugs for buying a ticket, these were her fans and she treats them like this.

I do wonder how much more the public will take before they give up on her.

Drugs don't boo, drugs don't judge, drugs don't post on blogs. Drugs are a bunch of bad friends that make an ass out of you while stealing money and exhausting the shit outta you.

- 8-/

#223 miss_stevie

miss_stevie

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 03:51 AM

That looks like Little Loca in the pic with her. I know she's made a few parodies of Amy, but I doubt they're friends.
Mr. false pretense you don't make sense, I just don't know you. But you made me cry where's my kiss goodbye? I think I love you.

#224 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 09:42 AM

yeh i think she didnt accept my add maybe i shouldhave told her im from the awf lol

AWF or not, you're not friends so it's only fair enough that she didn't accept you. I don't accept strangers either. She's on that facebook account as Amy the person, Amy the friend of her friends, not Amy the singer who should be 'available' to everyone.
And I go back to... I go back to us.

Bruised, battered and desparate for a fag she may be, but Amy is our 21st Century Piaf: flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering. Think of her this way and hope that the still remarkably young woman under the eyeliner thinks that way too. - Jude Rogers, The Word

#225 -Sammy-

-Sammy-

my tears dry on their own

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,410 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 03:43 PM

okkk i was only saying.
Posted Image
I have been in love with Amy Winehouse since 1st January 2007

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users