Photo
- - - - -

Mr Paparazzi: It's official - Blake is out!

• Please log in to reply
166 replies to this topic

#151 brando

brando

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 06:03 PM

i guess critics dont make you less of a fan..maybe more realistic, who knows? i guess we're all scared and have different ways of showing it. And not knowing what the hell is going to happen next doesnt exactly help. My first instinct is to try to understand her head (as impossible as that is) and maybe defend her more than she really deserves to be, others just are a bit harder on her, realistic, whatever it is.. and criticise a bit too much sometimes. But as long as we are all respectful to each other and try to understand the other and we all root for the same team or whatever..i dont see what's wrong. What matters is we all hope for the best.
And like Sundy said, it DOES affect everyone of us, it doesnt matter if you are a 'proper' fan or not.. we wouldnt bother coming to the forum, reading stuff, comenting, etc. If some of you wouldnt REALLY care anymore then you woudlnt even be bothered.

oh and can i add something?
the bullshit about her not paying for rehab is well.. bullshit! seriously.. she spent thousands of pounds on the biggest lawyer for him for a fucking year and suddenly decided it was enough?
and besides.. i still think the law should take care of that but i dont know.. but if she isn't paying for his rehab.. then why is he still there? i dont think the fielder civils have THAT much money

Edited by brando, 08 November 2008 - 06:06 PM.

The Lioness has rejoined her cub, and all is right in the jungle.

#152 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 06:34 PM

i guess we're all scared and have different ways of showing it. And not knowing what the hell is going to happen next doesnt exactly help.

Posted Image

#153 suestev07

suestev07

injured butterfly is so talented, it hurts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 07:57 PM

Brando,

love your sig

"Ain't no sunshine when she's gone"

how true!
\"it was as if all the emotions in the universe suddenly were coming out of her mouth.\" --Entertainment Weekly music critic Chris Willman.

"It's open-heart surgery set to music" - Sunday Herald article by Peter Ross Jan 7/07

"Be kinder than necessary...because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." - Anon.

#154 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 11:34 PM

And more:
http://www.newsofthe...orce-talks.html

#155 brando

brando

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 11:39 PM

Brando,

love your sig

"Ain't no sunshine when she's gone"

how true!

it is.
learned that one from Phil tbh.
The Lioness has rejoined her cub, and all is right in the jungle.

#156 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 11:57 PM

funny comment:
Perez calling him parasite? pot, meet kettle.
http://perezhilton.c...o-the-curb-wino

#157 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 11:58 PM

Some interesting quotes from the NOTW article Alan posted above. Would explain why she looked like she had been crying.

“For the first time ever Amy has her mind on the notion of divorce. All her family and friends are delighted.”

The insider added: “Blake put on a real sob story in an emotional phonecall with Amy on Wednesday, desperately begging her to meet him.

“But as Blake talked Amy just humoured him, almost ignoring him. She is fed up of her husband’s lies, and feels he’s very devious and manipulative. She has turned the corner. Once she hung off his every word but now Blake has to fight for her attention.

“He thought he’d just walk back into Amy’s life and carry on from where he left off. He has had a huge shock.”

Amy has turned for support to close pal Blake Wood, who’s moved into her old flat just yards from current apartment. A family friend told me: “Wood is more like her husband than Fielder Civil. He stood by her as she battled her drug problems.

“There are sure to be fireworks in the next few weeks. Out of the two, Amy would choose Wood at this stage.”

Posted Image
"Flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering"

#158 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 03:49 AM

I mean, Tina Turner had her drug bout for years in the 1980s. . (?)

not so. Tina Turner never did drugs and she has always been up front about that. Ike had his struggles, not Tina.

#159 tikipeacock

tikipeacock

My destructive side has grown a mile wide

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 04:27 AM

Ike was fucked-up-out-of-his-mind on drugs.
Posted Image

"...All the birds sing words and the flowers croon in the tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki tiki room."

#160 Tara

Tara

This Bird Has Flown...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 09:42 AM

Ike was also an abusive husband, as we now know. Tina was one of the first public figures to admit to having been a battered wife. She is a hugely inspirational person to many, and not just for her music. Whereas Ike, while a very talented musician, was all too flawed.
Posted Image

'Memories mar my mind, love is a fate resigned'

#161 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 10:48 AM

if amy and blake were really going through a rough patch i don't think she'd have changed her profile picture to one of him and her. that's what i think anyway.

#162 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 03:26 PM

We are just a bunch of concerned folk on the outside looking in, all this speculation is counter-productive. If Blake is an asshole, Antichrist, or scourge of the Earth, it's up to the woman that married him to decide. It's one thing to admire and love someone, but to bash someone based on rumor and conjecture, that's dangerous. Just sayin'.
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#163 antceleb12

antceleb12

And I'm singing this song for you...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 03:41 PM

not so. Tina Turner never did drugs and she has always been up front about that. Ike had his struggles, not Tina.

Oh, alright, I thought it was Tina, but yeah you're right. Well, either way, Tina and Amy wnet/are going through crappy marriages that led to temporary downfall. Tina made it out, I think Amy can.
Posted Image

"Amy is amazing. It's as if Bille Holiday and Dianh Washington had a baby and it was raised by Janice Joplin." - jazzblowin on youtube

#164 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 08:46 PM

Oh, alright, I thought it was Tina, but yeah you're right. Well, either way, Tina and Amy wnet/are going through crappy marriages that led to temporary downfall. Tina made it out, I think Amy can.

yeah, I hope so too!

#165 lnz

lnz

I'll buy the Rizla

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 03:09 AM

"""Amy has turned for support to close pal Blake Wood, who’s moved into her old flat just yards from current apartment. A family friend told me: “Wood is more like her husband than Fielder Civil. He stood by her as she battled her drug problems.

“There are sure to be fireworks in the next few weeks. Out of the two, Amy would choose Wood at this stage.” "'"

Well, at least she won't have to get her Blake tattoo covered up!!
"Well-behaved women seldom make history" - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users