Photo
- - - - -

Mr Paparazzi: It's official - Blake is out!

• Please log in to reply
166 replies to this topic

#31 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 07:34 PM

^Seriously! She looked like an angry rhino in that video. A drugged out skinny rhino at that.
What is your greatest fear?
Amy: "Dying old or never meeting Tony Bennett; if I never get to meet him, I might as well be dead."

#32 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 07:46 PM

*sigh*

No comment.
"I've got hair like them"

#33 antceleb12

antceleb12

And I'm singing this song for you...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 07:56 PM

In September Blake rejected an offer by prison bosses to reduce his term if he went to rehab.

Alright I don't know if I believe that. Yes, we know the two have pride issues and believe you can only help yourself and blah-blah-blah (I think its just an excuse not to go to rehab!), why would anyone turn down 2 things: early prison release, and a big handout to get better? Doesn't make sense to me.

Also, I am very glad about this news. I know Amy will be pleased. However, all of this good info is coming very fast. Are these turns of events the fans' Christmas presents that, in time, will dry up and return to gray skies, or are they REAL signs of progress for them? I am really hoping for the latter. :)
Posted Image

"Amy is amazing. It's as if Bille Holiday and Dianh Washington had a baby and it was raised by Janice Joplin." - jazzblowin on youtube

#34 catouplik

catouplik

Help yourself

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 07:59 PM

I thought Blake was gonna be released in December..Don't wanna look at the video. I'm bored. Sorry.

Again, I guess we'll see

#35 antceleb12

antceleb12

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 07:59 PM

And those photos, disgusting. I see that scar has reappeared n her cheek ... but then again, Rome wasn't built overnight ...
Posted Image

"Amy is amazing. It's as if Bille Holiday and Dianh Washington had a baby and it was raised by Janice Joplin." - jazzblowin on youtube

#36 Lise

Lise

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 08:03 PM

So nobody told her that her husband was released ? Does that make any sense ?
I would be mad too ...

#37 antceleb12

antceleb12

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 08:05 PM

So nobody told her that her husband was released ? Does that make any sense ?
I would be mad too ...

lol if no one told be my spouse was freed from jail, I'd go to killing someone! lol
Posted Image

#38 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 08:22 PM

I thought Blake was gonna be released in December..Don't wanna look at the video. I'm bored. Sorry.

Again, I guess we'll see

Honey, it's too depressing! >:-(
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#39 DontClipMyWings

DontClipMyWings

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 11:10 PM

Even tho amy doesnt look good in those photographs in terms of makeup etc, her face looks so much fuller and she looks as though shes getting her old looks back rather than the time she was looking about 40, i havnt watched the video eyt, and im not sure what to think about blakes release either, time will tell!
"Your wondering now, what to do, now you know this is the end. Your wondering how, you will pay, for the way you misbehaved."

#40 Jaede~

Jaede~

Fanks Daaaarling~

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 01:20 AM

Even tho amy doesnt look good in those photographs in terms of makeup etc, her face looks so much fuller and she looks as though shes getting her old looks back rather than the time she was looking about 40, i havnt watched the video eyt, and im not sure what to think about blakes release either, time will tell!

She does'nt look good in these pictures but it is true that her face is fuller. She looks waaaay better than what I saw when she was doing that dj thing. Those pictures are by far the worst pictures i've ever seen of amy. It looks like she put on a good amount of weight but she is still kind of skinny.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#41 Jaede~

Jaede~

Fanks Daaaarling~

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 01:23 AM

and Is amy still in the clinic?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#42 antceleb12

antceleb12

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 01:56 AM

She does'nt look good in these pictures but it is true that her face is fuller. She looks waaaay better than what I saw when she was doing that dj thing. Those pictures are by far the worst pictures i've ever seen of amy. It looks like she put on a good amount of weight but she is still kind of skinny.

Jaede, are you talking about these pics?:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Because this is probably the worst bloody shape I've ever seen Amy in.
Posted Image

#43 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 02:18 AM

Oh, God. What the hell is going on? Amy - please go to rehab. Just go. These latest pics are awful.

http://www.mrpaparaz...Really-Bad.aspx

Shit.

Posted Image

Edited by Lainey, 06 November 2008 - 02:27 AM.

"I've got hair like them"

#44 akemi

akemi

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 02:25 AM

Posted Image

new pic in dailymail.... http://www.dailymail...-greet-him.html
Posted Image
(i dont speak english very well)

#45 Jaede~

Jaede~

Fanks Daaaarling~

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 02:29 AM

Jaede, are you talking about these pics?:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Because this is probably the worst bloody shape I've ever seen Amy in.

No. But I'll say these are the 2nd worst pictures I've of amy. Im talkin about when did that dj thing at the club for the second time and she had a guitar with her. It's just horrible. Just take a look.

http://www.celebrity...ne-207661/#blog
  • Love is a losing game likes this
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users