96 replies to this topic

#16 malaroda

malaroda

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 03:32 PM

It seems there are more stories related to Amy when she stays away from paparazzi and public. It's a new twist every day, they can't even make a story and stick with it...
Posted Image
Even when I'm a mess, I still put on a vest with an S on my chest, oh yes, I'm a Superwoman!

#17 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 03:36 PM

It's a new twist every day, they can't even make a story and stick with it...

I know - it's ridiculous. I think the tabloids are just so desperate to be first with their inside scoops and 'exclusives' that they just print the first thing that comes into their heads. All they have to do is quote 'sources' and 'close friends'. Unreal.

I hope all this nonsense doesn't get to Amy. I know she acts like she's really thick-skinned and that it doesn't bother her - but having your private life analyzed and printed every single day would have to get to even the strongest of people at some point.

I do wonder if this has an effect on her already fragile state of mind.
"I've got hair like them"

#18 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 04:03 PM

It seems there are more stories related to Amy when she stays away from paparazzi and public. It's a new twist every day, they can't even make a story and stick with it...

That's why it's important that fans keep the eye on the prize, which is Winehouse's recovery. All we can do is speculate and gossip, but not let the nonsense affect us. If Winehouse isn't bothered, neither should we concern ourselves. I think it's slanted journalism not to cover and applaud Winehouse for her attempt at recovery, she's not photographed looking sad, sick and not her best but to only cover Blake's alleged manipulating.
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#19 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 04:40 PM

Why is it a shame? he was released early so long as he got treatment & stayed off drugs. If he had waited he wouldn't have had he tag or conditions, stupid really

It's a shame that he blew his chance.
And I go back to... I go back to us.

Bruised, battered and desparate for a fag she may be, but Amy is our 21st Century Piaf: flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering. Think of her this way and hope that the still remarkably young woman under the eyeliner thinks that way too. - Jude Rogers, The Word

#20 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 04:46 PM

and yesterday he's threatening to harm himself if she divorces him?

So high school.

#21 catouplik

catouplik

Help yourself

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 04:59 PM

Such a loser. I really don't see what Amy sees in this guy, really. I believe that when you choose to be with someone, it's partly b/c you can grow with that person, you can look up to, admire and all...Blake doesn't seem to show any accomplishment in his life in general (from what I know of, anyway). So besides physical attraction, sex or whatever drug party's Amy's been attracted to, I don't see how this relationship will grow in a healthy way.

We don't know what's true or false in all these stories, but I think we know enough to see that Blake is a bad inflence (for now, at least) in Amy's life, IMO.

#22 kylakoolie

kylakoolie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 05:42 PM

It's a shame that he blew his chance.

I disagree. He's a grown man who knows what he's doing
Let Your Freak Flag Fly

#23 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 06:12 PM

Blake insists he is now free from the grip of drugs.“Yes I’m clean. Yes I’m off drugs.
Although he’s clean now, he fears if he gets back together with Amy he’ll soon be hooked again.

Blake Fielder-Civil's interview
*Source. News of the World

It's a shame that he never seems to be man enough to take responsibility for his own actions or to own up to his own faults. He will never pose anything but a risk to Amy if he doesn't learn to be honest with himself. To run to Amy's bedside after all the harm he has already caused her proves that his interests lie only in himself. It belies the exact words he spoke about doing what was in Amy's best interest. This act certainly was not.

Edited by manic_blue, 03 December 2008 - 06:14 PM.

He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#24 Tara

Tara

This Bird Has Flown...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 06:22 PM

Well, I guess we can all agree that the chances of Blake and Amy getting back together are diminishing by the day. We can tolerate Amy's mistakes because she is talented, but Blake doesn't seem to have that saving grace. To all except his parents and loved ones, he is just another hopeless junkie with violent tendencies. I do feel some sympathy for Blake, and I wish he hadn't messed up yet again. He has let both himself and Amy down. Too many people in this world are throwing their lives away, and someone always has to pick up the pieces. But there's nothing more anyone else can do, nobody else to blame. I hope Blake gets a grip eventually, and Amy too - even if not together.
Posted Image

'Memories mar my mind, love is a fate resigned'

#25 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 06:46 PM

There was a time when I stood squarely in Blake's corner, if only for Amy's sake because I believed only he held the key to Amy's happiness. I cried when he lost his bid for early release and wondered if she would survive the remaining months of his sentence. I watched her downward spiral once again, holding my breath as I wondered where this might end. I knew with certainty, however wrong or co dependent their relationship their relationship was, that Amy believed with all her heart that Blake was her soulmate, for better or worse.
I'm not sure where I'm going with all of this rambling, just speaking my heart and think that fate may be playing a part in all of this... taking it out of her hands, as if sensing that she is too fragile to make the choice alone. May a higher power give her the strength to overcome her frailties and to become once again the woman of strength she has the character within to be.
He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#26 tikipeacock

tikipeacock

My destructive side has grown a mile wide

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 07:03 PM

She's better off with him locked up.
Posted Image

"...All the birds sing words and the flowers croon in the tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki tiki room."

#27 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 07:04 PM

So high school.

I disagree. He's a grown man who knows what he's doing

Blake insists he is now free from the grip of drugs.“Yes I’m clean. Yes I’m off drugs.
Although he’s clean now, he fears if he gets back together with Amy he’ll soon be hooked again.

Blake Fielder-Civil's interview
*Source. News of the World

It's a shame that he never seems to be man enough to take responsibility for his own actions or to own up to his own faults. He will never pose anything but a risk to Amy if he doesn't learn to be honest with himself. To run to Amy's bedside after all the harm he has already caused her proves that his interests lie only in himself. It belies the exact words he spoke about doing what was in Amy's best interest. This act certainly was not.

Well, I guess we can all agree that the chances of Blake and Amy getting back together are diminishing by the day. We can tolerate Amy's mistakes because she is talented, but Blake doesn't seem to have that saving grace. To all except his parents and loved ones, he is just another hopeless junkie with violent tendencies. I do feel some sympathy for Blake, and I wish he hadn't messed up yet again. He has let both himself and Amy down. Too many people in this world are throwing their lives away, and someone always has to pick up the pieces. But there's nothing more anyone else can do, nobody else to blame. I hope Blake gets a grip eventually, and Amy too - even if not together.

Being in a long-time relationship, myself, I could kinda see things from Winehouse's perspective. It's no one's business what goes on in hers and Blake's relationship, but when Mr. Fielder-Civil goes to the media and blahsblahsblahs about his relation, that's disregarding the sanctity and the confidentiality of marriage. He was/is in love with being in the spotlight, the seemingly endless bankroll, courtesy of his wife. I too, was pretty on the side of Amy and Blake as a couple, entitled to their space and privacy. I was sooooooo disappointed and angry when Blake gave that 'interview' and then relapsed. To paraphrase Phil, it's so "90210" and high school. 8-/
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#28 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 07:21 PM

but having your private life analyzed and printed every single day would have to get to even the strongest of people at some point.

we all analyze and "print" her private life. i know you mean print in a newspaper but all we do here is analyze her life and then type it onto a forum. just saying. i'm not going anywhere with this.

#29 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 07:36 PM

and in response to this thread... well... hmmm...
i don't know what is going on inside blake's head. just when i start to feel abit bad for him and like him just a little more, something will happen and i go back to being unsure again.
i just don't know what i think of blake. i suppose the fact i'm unsure should maybe tell me he's a prick and i shouldn't trust anything he says or does.
i mean, he went to jail for beating up a landlord. he LET amy try crack, because he did let her! she asked but he could have stopped her... i suppose. oh i don't know. he's a very confusing boy.
i think him and amy should be apart. i don't care how much he loves her or she loves him. i really think they should stay away from eachother forever more. nothing but bad things have happened since they got back together.

#30 suestev07

suestev07

injured butterfly is so talented, it hurts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 08:47 PM

and yesterday he's threatening to harm himself if she divorces him?

Anyway, whatever the story is, emotional blackmail rarely works, and is so manipulative. It's a rotten thing to do to anyone.

I just hope that he doesn't turn into the kind of person who will threaten or do harm to Amy!!! :'-( Again, if all this is true....
\"it was as if all the emotions in the universe suddenly were coming out of her mouth.\" --Entertainment Weekly music critic Chris Willman.

"It's open-heart surgery set to music" - Sunday Herald article by Peter Ross Jan 7/07

"Be kinder than necessary...because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." - Anon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users