149 replies to this topic

#16 Mono

Mono

down

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 11:59 AM

whereever she is, this is a proof that paparazzis have become lazy or uninterested in amy, and that is also a good sign, isn't it?

#17 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 02:48 PM

The Mirror says she flew down on Wednesday, after the Gosssip Girls had said their pics were from Thursday night. lol

I'm happy to report Amy Winehouse is out of hospital and recuperating in the sun on St Lucia.

The troubled diva flew to the Caribbean island on Wednesday with a couple of girlfriends for two weeks rest and recuperation.

She's been in the London Clinic for more than a month after being hospitalised for a bad reaction to her post-rehab medication.

Some sun on her pasty bod should do her the world of good...

http://www.mirror.co...15875-20987513/
And everybody who subscribed to AJWinehouseChannel on YouTube got an email saying:

I've been told there are new pictures of me all over the internet, so I guess
the secret is out. I'm sorry I've lied to some of you about where I am, but I
need some privacy and so does my family. Thank you all for your support.

Merry Xmas, Merry Hanukkah and Happy New Year.

Amy X

Edit: and from the bottom of the net:"She's actually got a really nice rack and is looking sorta, maybe healthy!" - Perez Hilton

Edited by Alan48, 21 December 2008 - 02:54 PM.
not enough weird shit

#18 akemi

akemi

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 03:36 PM

mmh yummy xd
great boobies B-)
she looks great =))))
Posted Image
(i dont speak english very well)

#19 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 04:36 PM

I'm happy that she's away from London and the temptations. She needs to be free from all the garbage, however it's a shame that she can't be free from the paps. Oh well, the price of fame. I'm kind of alarmed at how swollen her tummy is.
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#20 suestev07

suestev07

injured butterfly is so talented, it hurts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 04:44 PM

I'm happy that she's away from London and the temptations. She needs to be free from all the garbage, however it's a shame that she can't be free from the paps. Oh well, the price of fame. I'm kind of alarmed at how swollen her tummy is.

I noticed that too, and it bothered me also.
\"it was as if all the emotions in the universe suddenly were coming out of her mouth.\" --Entertainment Weekly music critic Chris Willman.

"It's open-heart surgery set to music" - Sunday Herald article by Peter Ross Jan 7/07

"Be kinder than necessary...because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." - Anon.

#21 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 04:50 PM

If her stomach remains swollen, then the affects of her drinking aren't cured yet. But, it could be that she's not eaten in awhile and her body hasn't.....properly 'disposed' of the food, LOL! It's probably just a wait and see......
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#22 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 07:46 PM

TITS!!

Correction: I think thy're called "BREASTESSES"..LOL!!!
He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#23 Mono

Mono

down

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 08:29 PM

And everybody who subscribed to AJWinehouseChannel on YouTube got an email saying:

fake fake fake! ;)

#24 tikipeacock

tikipeacock

My destructive side has grown a mile wide

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 08:57 PM

fake fake fake! ;)

The e-mail, not her boobs! JK lol

No, no doubt those are real. :) She looks great. How is it that she's always managed to have such a great pair of tits even when the rest of her is rail thin? And she has such nice legs too. For a short girl, they're nice and long. She definetely has good genes, that's for sure.
I thought her stomach looked a bit better here, too. At any rate, I'm glad to see her looking more relaxed and at peace.
Posted Image

"...All the birds sing words and the flowers croon in the tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki tiki room."

#25 Amy-Fan2

Amy-Fan2

You know i'm no good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 09:07 PM

I agree it's not Amy replying to messages at youtube AJWinehouseChannel ...
i got two replys this week both singed by Amy X wishing me a merry christmas ect... First i thought maby if she is in the clinic she could be on the internet to kill time... But now we have prove that she is taking a short holiday im sure its fake ... i even doubt if its created by her label as they claim. Its probally some smart dudes that made it... the Amy record company would not post a video on from Dionne only from amy ... right?

Greets and merry christmas to all and best wishes for 2009

Edited by Amy-Fan2, 21 December 2008 - 09:09 PM.

#26 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 09:19 PM

fake fake fake! ;)

If the channel itself was fake, I think her label and/or site would have had it taken down by now. And if only her label or site created it. then it's odd that the profile pic, background image, and first video all feature Dionne.
http://www.youtube.c...inehouseChannel
Maybe Amy's letting Dionne be "Amy X"! The first ever Email from the channel (at least since I subscribed when someone posted it here) came yesterday and said only:

Comment on my videos.
Amy x

I think she likes to mess with our minds and keep us scratching our heads, so that even though her outer life is all over the media, her inner life can remain private.

#27 Mono

Mono

down

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 09:33 PM

well the dionne video is just the mp3 of the pete doherty video (or whoever shot it) and i doubt that she herself posts these rare tracks and stuff, and the record label wouldn't do that either.

#28 Mags

Mags

Love is a fate resigned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 09:42 PM

i am hoping what we see in the photos is a healthier&& relaxed AMy. :)

#29 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 01:18 AM

More of Amy frolicking at the beach. Wonder if the Daily Mail didn't have more revealing photos, or chose not to use them, or the photographer chose not to shoot or sell them. Whatever the case, it's nice that they're less intrusive than the NOTW pics.
http://www.dailymail...les-pounds.html

#30 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 01:53 AM

I'm really proud of her for getting off to a good start...

HEY BLAKE!!! LIKE THE PICTURES?!!!!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users