149 replies to this topic

#61 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 01:51 AM

Yeah, umm, she better be having soft drinks at dinner (like that would have happened).

Looks like Red Squirt to me!!!! (Please let it be Red Squirt (grapefruit soda)) 8-/
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#62 antceleb12

antceleb12

And I'm singing this song for you...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 02:17 AM

Looks like Red Squirt to me!!!! (Please let it be Red Squirt (grapefruit soda)) 8-/

mmm...never heard of grapefruit soda. that sounds good!
Posted Image

"Amy is amazing. It's as if Bille Holiday and Dianh Washington had a baby and it was raised by Janice Joplin." - jazzblowin on youtube

#63 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 05:13 AM

Just saw all these new pics of Amy ...It is a bit too much information for me...I guess you need balls to appreciate the viewLOL I'm still wondering if Blake is still in the picture.. Amy, i'm sure you can find a nice looking hunk on the beach that can make you forget BlakeyLOLLOL

I just think that Amy is being Amy and loving the idea of toying with the press. They've had their fun at her expense.. now it's Her turn. It's anybody's guess. And good for her to be playing mind games on them....hahaaha.. Amy has the last laugh!!!!
He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#64 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 05:25 AM

I noticed that too, and it bothered me also.

Hell...at ANY age... you ignore your body.. it rebels in a big way!! You can be rail thin and still have a belly!!! The body at her age bounces back remarkably.. she just has to put in a little effort at the gym. Wait and see!!! I am the angel on Amy's shoulder that will not go away until she brushes me off. HAPPY NEW YEAR AMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#65 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 05:47 AM

i don't know what all the hoopla is about about her bathing topless. when i was in greece and tahiti women bathed topless, straight men walk arm in arm and kiss on the lips,....
rock on Amy

#66 brando

brando

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 01:23 PM

more fotos
http://gallery.amy-w...s.php?album=442

does anyone know who the girl in the red dress is?
she looks sooo familiar...

ha! i know who she is! i so have a future as a psycho stalker!

Edited by brando, 23 December 2008 - 02:04 PM.

The Lioness has rejoined her cub, and all is right in the jungle.

#67 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 03:12 PM

I don't mind Winehouse going topless, in fact I think she's beautiful!!! It's that her tummy is so distended, I'm just concerned for the lady's health.
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#68 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 03:13 PM

mmm...never heard of grapefruit soda. that sounds good!

Yeah, it's a popular soda here in the Midwest, there's regular grapefruit and Ruby Red (Red Squirt). Delish!!!LOL

- 8-/

#69 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 07:19 PM

To be honest I just wished they'd leave her alone. I'd be quite happy not seeing her at all for a while if it meant she's being left alone.

By the way, weird seeing someone on a boat in the sun a couple of days before Christmas.

EDIT: Although I must admit that it's really good seeing her look well and it's nice that her legs have gotten a bit fuller. I didn't really have a good look yesterday but looking at her properly now, she looks a lot better.

Edited by sarahbol, 23 December 2008 - 07:30 PM.

And I go back to... I go back to us.

Bruised, battered and desparate for a fag she may be, but Amy is our 21st Century Piaf: flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering. Think of her this way and hope that the still remarkably young woman under the eyeliner thinks that way too. - Jude Rogers, The Word

#70 malaroda

malaroda

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 07:26 PM

The only way for her to be left completely alone is to stay at her place all the time (or in a hospital), which is what she did for a long time (in Amy world). With camera phones everybody seems to have these days, the moment she pokes her nose outside, it will be documented, and for a few bucks most people will sell it to tabloids. And she has her unique look, so she is easily recognizable.
Posted Image
Even when I'm a mess, I still put on a vest with an S on my chest, oh yes, I'm a Superwoman!

#71 ohmr

ohmr

No sweeter song, no heart so true

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 07:27 PM

This is just all hilarious! lmao

Im so happy for her!!! The paps will be the paps. She's handling it well and seems to not mind it! She looks great especially in the Eonline article! That curly hair is a trip!!! LOVES IT!!!

Wish I was there:'-(

#72 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 08:26 PM

Now it's Lily too - a Sun story that uses the same nasty & stupid term they used with Amy: "jugs bust" - wrong in more ways than I can list. And they say she's following Amy's lead, when the opposite is closer to the truth. Sort of funny how other sites are using words like "rampage" & "extravaganza"
But what really interests me is what's that on Lily's head? lol! I think she looks lovely!
http://www.thesun.co...icle2065467.ece

Edit: I assume the "naked" thread is the right place for this?

Edited by Alan48, 23 December 2008 - 08:28 PM.
Had to be a wise-ass

#73 Mike from NY

Mike from NY

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 08:37 PM

I'm sort of suprised that most of the comments on The Sun and Daily Mail have been positive but that is good to see.
Mike from NY, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forums since Sep 2007.

#74 crol

crol

i'm not ashamed, but the guilt will kill you

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 09:19 PM

personally i thought jugs bust was kinda funny...
but yeh i can see why its so wrong!

#75 antceleb12

antceleb12

And I'm singing this song for you...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 09:35 PM

Looks like Amy's really enjoying herself. And her legs look GREAT!

But I wonder who she's hanging out with on that boat.
Posted Image

"Amy is amazing. It's as if Bille Holiday and Dianh Washington had a baby and it was raised by Janice Joplin." - jazzblowin on youtube

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users