#932 LegendJJ

LegendJJ

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 797 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 01:33 AM

Was she annyoed by perez?

Well Perez is known for pretending to be friends with or get along well with certain celebs....and then doing things behind their backs . And basically saying things friends wouldn't say.

For example there is a picture of when Amy and Nas were out in London July of last year and he added stupid things in the picture to make fun of them

Scroll down this link and you will see how awful this guy is. I didn't want to upload the words he added to the pics of Amy and Nas on here because it would be disrespectful. But the link shows it.

http://perezhilton.com/category/nas/

Edit: Btw that story of the letter Nas wrote....wow he sounded pissed LOL

#933 Juan19

Juan19

RIP AmyWinehouse. We miss you

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 01:52 AM

I read the article. I didn't know perez was like that! Amy even went to perez 29 birthday and they seem like good friends. Perez even said that he paid for 10 cds amy wanted to buy. On his website he did a tribute were it said Amy and me on the good times or something like that!

#934 LegendJJ

LegendJJ

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 797 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 02:15 AM

I read the article. I didn't know perez was like that! Amy even went to perez 29 birthday and they seem like good friends. Perez even said that he paid for 10 cds amy wanted to buy. On his website he did a tribute were it said Amy and me on the good times or something like that!

Yeah I know the exact article your talking about. I read it in July. I believe everything he said in it was true but......if he was a true fan why would he make fun of her like that....and allow people to nasty comments saying things like "she is definately the ugliest woman I've ever seen on this planet".....and not defend her.

#935 Juan19

Juan19

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 02:23 AM

Yeah I know the exact article your talking about. I read it in July. I believe everything he said in it was true but......if he was a true fan why would he make fun of her like that....and allow people to nasty comments saying things like "she is definately the ugliest woman I've ever seen on this planet".....and not defend her.

Yeah. I read it a few weeks ago. I think perez just uses celebirties for him to be on the news and all. Man Amy Winehouse wasn't even ugly. She was far from that. Perez should of defend her or just delete those comments from his website. I hate it when people disrespect people that have passed away. But like I said, amy wasn't ugly at all. She was beautiful.

#936 MDPA

MDPA

"We all become what we once hated"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 02:32 AM

Yea..i dont know. Perez wants attention, so i think hes willing to throw anyone under the bus.

Though, i do remember when he had a feud with Lily allen, he said something along the lines of "youre not even a talented brit like Amy winehouse"

#937 Juan19

Juan19

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 02:35 AM

Yea..i dont know. Perez wants attention, so i think hes willing to throw anyone under the bus.

Though, i do remember when he had a feud with Lily allen, he said something along the lines of "youre not even a talented brit like Amy winehouse"

He showd respect to Amy Winehouse there. She was really talented. Just with a bad image but she wasn't bad at all. But like u said, perez is willing throw anyone under the bus for attention. That's not a real friend at all

#938 ohmr

ohmr

No sweeter song, no heart so true

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 05:11 AM

It's a known fact that Perez is disgusting but I think he doesn't mind the trait. I think the last straw with him for Amy was the night her and Blake where out in the streets bloody and her makeup was all smeared over her face. He blogged about it. She wrote/texted him about how she thought they were friends and tried to explain the situation and defended Blake and then texted him a statement for him to blog.

He gets close to these celebs and then back stabs them bad. He did the same to Christina. She performed at his birthday party but then started talking crap about her once he became friends with Gaga. He was the one that started the whole comparison between them all over a hair bang and repeatedly bashed Christina. Him bashing Amy was supposedly "out of love" but bullshit.

Amy, are you happy?
She squints suspiciously at me.
"About what?"
About life.
"I'm happy about this salad."

#939 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 11:53 AM

He's the worst.

He still stands in spite of what his Mars bar says.

#940 LegendJJ

LegendJJ

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 797 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 07:46 PM

Lol at Amy having a fake Nas on her twitter page

#941 Chloƫ

Chloƫ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 10:23 PM

Truly despise Perez. For some reason he thinks he's credible to talk about politics. He writes heartfelt messages for gays being bullied...all very lovely but he basically insults the gay community on a daily basis. He outs celebrities long before they want do, harassing them. Outing takes time, you cock. He thinks he's a rolemodel (uh, what?) Posting explicit pictures of 16 year olds SHOULD have thrown him in jail...I'll just stop there for the sake of my sanity.

#942 Domi

Domi

Some Unholy War

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 11:40 AM

Perez is actually double faced. I don't get why some of the celebrities are friends with him :-S

Forever in my heart! I love you Amy.

#943 kittengirl1000

kittengirl1000

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 06:25 PM

Lily Allen isn't the best singer in the world but I bet Perez Hilton has no talent himself.

He called Amy ugly? He should look in the mirror.

#944 kittengirl1000

kittengirl1000

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 08:37 PM

Tony Bennett has twitter and he mentioned Amy

http://twitter.com/#!/itstonybennett

#945 suestev07

suestev07

injured butterfly is so talented, it hurts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 03:53 AM

I just wanted to share a tweet from Mitch to some jerk who sent him a hateful tweet...I thought that Mitch handled this bnlliantly!

mitchwinehouse mitch winehouse @

@johnhartley18 dear John. It was a pleasure reading your tweet. It must kill u there is so much love here.
\"it was as if all the emotions in the universe suddenly were coming out of her mouth.\" --Entertainment Weekly music critic Chris Willman.

"It's open-heart surgery set to music" - Sunday Herald article by Peter Ross Jan 7/07

"Be kinder than necessary...because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." - Anon.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)