61 replies to this topic

#16 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 08:53 PM

oh, you know blake. he's running a game on her. master manipulator that he is....

#17 antceleb12

antceleb12

And I'm singing this song for you...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 09:21 PM

Who says he even wants to go back to her?

i meant if they get back together, im tired of stressing out about it right now. After all, Amy seems to be cleaning up now, so hopefully she's got better vision.
Posted Image

"Amy is amazing. It's as if Bille Holiday and Dianh Washington had a baby and it was raised by Janice Joplin." - jazzblowin on youtube

#18 tikipeacock

tikipeacock

My destructive side has grown a mile wide

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 12:24 AM

"Amy nothing is worth as much as Blake."

I think she got it backwards. This is how it should read:

"Blake is worth as much as nothing."

Posted Image

"...All the birds sing words and the flowers croon in the tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki tiki room."

#19 ashlee

ashlee

you're so thick and my patience's thin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 12:32 AM

I think she got it backwards. This is how it should read:

LMAO
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
five story fire as you came

#20 crol

crol

i'm not ashamed, but the guilt will kill you

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 12:34 AM

i think its sad that these personal thoughts are being made public, but at the end of the day she must have wanted the world to know as its pretty obvious that things from her page are being leaked (remember the photo of blake with his wang out?)

i still dont think she's perfectly well yet... it wasnt long ago she was in hospital in st lucia. its going to take a while to get back to 100%. the fact that shes still up at 5am is a bit of a worry...

#21 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 01:11 AM

It's shocking that Amy would consider quitting music for Blake. Sometimes the dissonance between how I would expect a woman like Amy to think and how she actually does think just blows my mind. Periodically I just have to remind myself that I'm projecting so much onto her, and that the truth of the matter is that the world looks very different to her than I would expect. But I'm still not used to it.
Posted Image
"Flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering"

#22 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 01:51 AM

Well the Amy and Blake pic has come down on Amy's FB profile. Now there's just this pic of Amy, which I like.

Posted Image
Posted Image
"Flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering"

#23 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

The sky above, a blaze that only lovers see..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 01:53 AM

She should send him flying, by kicking him to the curb. Mr. False Pretence & Mrs. Sensitive... but I'm not mocking the latter, on the contrary, I sympathize, though, like Lyricgenius, Amy's persistent self-deluding attitude in the matter of Blake is puzzling to me, as she's otherwise... ahm... wise.
Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#24 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 02:05 AM

I suddenly thought, inspired by Amy's own style (of writing for songs): Love him, but leave him.
Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#25 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 02:16 AM

Blake is her husband, whether Winehouse is in love with the guy, is no one's business. However, placing her self-worth on a man is cause for alarm. She does have low self-esteem and I'd wish her family would stop arguing with Blake's assaholic mother and get Winehouse that help she SO desperately needs!
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#26 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 02:37 AM

Blake is her husband, whether Winehouse is in love with the guy, is no one's business. However, placing her self-worth on a man is cause for alarm. She does have low self-esteem and I'd wish her family would stop arguing with Blake's assaholic mother and get Winehouse that help she SO desperately needs!

"I take the wrong man as naturally as I sing,
and I save my tears for uncovering my fears"
~ What Is It 'Bout Men, Frank ~
So in 2003 she already knew...

#27 crol

crol

i'm not ashamed, but the guilt will kill you

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 07:08 AM

Blake is her husband

thanks for reminding us! it seems like people are forgetting, this isnt just some loser shes infatuated with, this is her husband, a man she is very much in love with, has been for the past 4 years, and has always thought she would spend the rest of her life with him. sure theyve been muddled by drugs, their perception of each other has been warped by the media and interfering parents and they both have been a little reckless at times, but at the end of the day she knows he's the one for her and now that her heads a little clearer she should sort things out, win him back and live happily ever after.

its easy to take the idea of marriage lightly where 'celebrities' are concerned, but Amy isn't your ordinary celebrity. she doesnt seem to be the type of person who would marry for fame, money or any reason other than the fact that she wants to spend the rest of her life with that person. think of a married couple you know, whether it be your parents, siblings, or even yourselves, and imagine them going through what amy and blake are.

Edited by crol, 11 March 2009 - 07:11 AM.

#28 antceleb12

antceleb12

And I'm singing this song for you...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 10:43 AM

It's ok to be dependent on someone, for their love, but to be this dependent is too dangerous, especially when that person (Amy) is too emotionally unstable to set her dependence on such an untrustworthy, irresponsible, disrespectful, sick and perverted worm.
Posted Image

"Amy is amazing. It's as if Bille Holiday and Dianh Washington had a baby and it was raised by Janice Joplin." - jazzblowin on youtube

#29 Mike from NY

Mike from NY

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 12:39 PM

It's really sad to see people addicted to bad relationships like this. I know many people like this and Amy is not the only one. I hope one day she realizes that she is worth more than him.
Mike from NY, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forums since Sep 2007.

#30 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 05:28 PM

i don't believe that awesome sanctity of marriage crap, it's her husband so lay off. That's BS imo. He's just a dude who's done her wrong in so many ways. period.
And I gotta disagree with the perception they have of each other. If it weren't for their "interfering" parents Amy would probably not be among us.
I hope this time around Amy is able to see the forest from the tress. Theirs was a codependent relationship fueled by drugs which spells only one thing...trouble. I've been there-you're heart says yes but your head is sending you caution signs. Add hard drugs into the mix and you got trouble, big time.

rant over :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users