61 replies to this topic

#31 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 05:52 PM

Unless one has been love, I don't think people can make judgments or criticize her relationship. I've been in love with guys that make Blake look like a Sunday School teacher. I can't make any critiques about Winehouse's relationship with her man, but I just hope that she will grow and get help.
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#32 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

The sky above, a blaze that only lovers see..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 10:23 PM

Everybody above the age of 6 has been in love, but some people won't wise up. What a waste. Of love and of life. What remains is damage and pain. To criticize relationships isn't always presumptuous, as anybody can see toxic for toxic but the intoxicated. Blake is not a monster and Amy is not an angel, but their relationship has proved to be toxic. If we want to support and encourage Amy, we probably shouldn't support or encourage her mistakes. But she is the one to see her mistakes, to deal with them, and to heal them, and we should support that. Love doesn't make one blind, it makes one see. Self-worth is a powerful cure for who knows how to get it.

Edited by Winehousedrunk, 11 March 2009 - 10:39 PM.

Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#33 brando

brando

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 10:33 PM

it does not make you see until you want it. In the meantime, you remain blind. and while you are, you are vulnerable to too many things. not everyone is as strong to know and want to get it. To some, pain, problems and troubles are sometimes too comfortable to stay with, as ridiculous as that sounds. And wanting to be better stops becoming an option. It doesnt make you stupid or suicidal, it makes you weak. And unfortunately for some and fortunately for others, theres a lot of us. weak people.
The Lioness has rejoined her cub, and all is right in the jungle.

#34 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

The sky above, a blaze that only lovers see..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 10:40 PM

it does not make you see until you want it. In the meantime, you remain blind. and while you are, you are vulnerable to too many things. not everyone is as strong to know and want to get it. To some, pain, problems and troubles are sometimes too comfortable to stay with, as ridiculous as that sounds. And wanting to be better stops becoming an option. It doesnt make you stupid or suicidal, it makes you weak. And unfortunately for some and fortunately for others, theres a lot of us. weak people.

Point taken.
Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#35 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 11:08 PM

Everybody above the age of 6 has been in love

Eh hehe... :o
What is your greatest fear?
Amy: "Dying old or never meeting Tony Bennett; if I never get to meet him, I might as well be dead."

#36 crol

crol

i'm not ashamed, but the guilt will kill you

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 01:38 AM

It's ok to be dependent on someone, for their love, but to be this dependent is too dangerous, especially when that person (Amy) is too emotionally unstable to set her dependence on such an untrustworthy, irresponsible, disrespectful, sick and perverted worm.

i'm saddened that you would say such horrible things about a person you don't know

#37 tikipeacock

tikipeacock

My destructive side has grown a mile wide

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 02:28 AM

This person beat another human being to a bloody pulp and could have easily killed the guy. The man now has permanent injuries. That's one reason why people (including myself) say those things.

Edited by tikipeacock, 12 March 2009 - 04:17 PM.

Posted Image

"...All the birds sing words and the flowers croon in the tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki tiki room."

#38 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 02:31 AM

Doubt it. He hasn't exactly rushed over to her new house to see her, has he..

I think he tried.. but the apron strings Georgette had tied to his ass only allowed him around the corner... LOL!
He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#39 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 04:00 AM

i'm saddened that you would say such horrible things about a person you don't know

Blake used to say that too...
I think we've been around long enough to be entitled to have an opinion about him.

#40 Mike from NY

Mike from NY

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 05:30 AM

It's one thing to be in love but to hold on to such a destructive relationship that has not brought anything positive to her life is not healthy. I have nothing against married since I am married myself but a piece of paper is not a reason to hold on to somebody like Blake who adds nothing to her life. I hope she can eventually love herself enough to realize she is worth more than him.
Mike from NY, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forums since Sep 2007.

#41 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 06:17 AM

It's one thing to be in love but to hold on to such a destructive relationship that has not brought anything positive to her life is not healthy. I have nothing against married since I am married myself but a piece of paper is not a reason to hold on to somebody like Blake who adds nothing to her life. I hope she can eventually love herself enough to realize she is worth more than him.

With Amy.. it is not a piece of paper that signifies her bond.. but a bond of the heart. She is such the romantic that her heart keeps bringing her back to the days when she truly felt that "being his wife" was what defined her as a person. I think she is having a hard time letting go of that image right now.
He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#42 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 01:47 PM

Eh hehe... :o

That's what I was thinking.
And I go back to... I go back to us.

Bruised, battered and desparate for a fag she may be, but Amy is our 21st Century Piaf: flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering. Think of her this way and hope that the still remarkably young woman under the eyeliner thinks that way too. - Jude Rogers, The Word

#43 antceleb12

antceleb12

And I'm singing this song for you...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 07:02 PM

crol, when you hear him flatout admit he got Amy addicted to drugs, when you hear he did not tell his own wife he got released early from jail, when you hear he got back at Amy by having a fling with a 16 year old, when you hear of all he did to Amy, its hard not to think those things.

I'm standing my ground. He's a spineless punk who does not deserve a penny from Amy's fortune. The only thing that guy got that he deserved was jailtime. Period.

But please tell me "untrustworthy, irresponsible, disrespectful, sick and perverted worm" is horrible. It's not like I called him a worthless human being. Please tell me what about him was so trustworthy, repsonsible, respectful, and just all around saintly that made Amy the way she is. If Blake was such a supportive husband, why would he let Amy destroy her life? Why would he sit WITH her doing the SAME LIFE-DESTRUCTIVE CRAP that Amy was doing.

Once again, I did not call him worthless, I did not say he should die. I am plainly saying he has no character. Please, point out his character...

Edited by antceleb12, 12 March 2009 - 07:06 PM.

Posted Image

"Amy is amazing. It's as if Bille Holiday and Dianh Washington had a baby and it was raised by Janice Joplin." - jazzblowin on youtube

#44 amyfanatic

amyfanatic

If I was my heart,I'd rather be restless.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 07:24 PM

Wait..that's the facebook we're talking about?
http://www.facebook....147a3ce2b&ref=s

I CAN'T SEE HER STATUS...lol!
Posted Image

"I don`t listen to anyone...except my inner child anyway."

Amy.J.Winehouse.

#45 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 07:40 PM

That's what I was thinking.

I alllready know! I used to post in the bored thread remember haha B-)

Really though, I'm only 15 years late atm... :bigsmilie:
What is your greatest fear?
Amy: "Dying old or never meeting Tony Bennett; if I never get to meet him, I might as well be dead."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users