#32 mister magic

mister magic

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 02:05 PM

Well, she is rather little... ;)

Listen, if that's the worst to come out of her mouth at court, all the better for it and that's tame! Sounds to me like that's just classic Amy, not necessarily anything outlandish.

#33 Amanda

Amanda

Love is blind

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,038 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 23 July 2009 - 02:10 PM

I'm biting my nails to the bone and driving poor Eric mad by keeping sky news on all day!!!!!
Please God all she gets is a slap on the wrists, yes maybe community service will open her eyes a bit to wat she could be throwing away if she doesn't stay clean!!!
I think she does look sooo beautiful today!!! Shame about the wedding ring!!
Posted Image

#34 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 02:25 PM

A recording of Miss Flash’s 999 call to the police was played to the court. Asked by the operator who had assaulted her, she replied: “Amy Winehouse, of all f***ing people.”

Will this recording be released publicly? (here they are) I'm curious to hear her tone of voice. Amy's speaking voice always seems to convey total sincerity. I'm optimistic for a good outcome!

#35 mister magic

mister magic

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 02:53 PM

This is starting to remind me more and more of the Perez Hilton/Will.I.Am situation, where a fan does something rude, then is surprised when they're physically rebuffed. I think the truth, in this case, is a mixture of both of their stories. I think the chick probably got a little too rowdy (especially considering they were admittedly drunk) and got up in Amy's face and Amy felt threatened or just plain annoyed. Amy probably even punched her in the face, as claimed, but considered this girl has little to no proof (and no pictures showing any significant injury), methinks someone just got a little overzealous and decided to make a big deal out of what would have otherwise been a minor incident. Not to mention the girl is probably expecting some sort of payout from this situation...

Amy's gonna have to start behaving herself and know that even the smallest shit can become the biggest fucking deal when people know how far they can take things. Only Amy stands to lose anything from this-- I reckon the girl in question will care either way, but people will always bring up Amy's past with assault.

#36 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 03:10 PM

Well, I'd love to give Amy the benefit of the doubt, but unfortunately she has punched random people in the face for no reason before and I wouldn't be surprised if the girl did nothing wrong at all. However, I do think this would normally be considered a minor incident and that the girl wouldn't have sued Amy if she wasn't rich and famous.
What is your greatest fear?
Amy: "Dying old or never meeting Tony Bennett; if I never get to meet him, I might as well be dead."

#37 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 03:17 PM

Amy trying to smoke a cigarette. She looks stressed!
Posted Image
http://www.mrpaparaz...hed-Anyone.aspx

#38 mister magic

mister magic

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 03:47 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

#39 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 03:53 PM

If Pippi Longstocking had fake freckles and a beehive her name would be Amy Winehouse.
What is your greatest fear?
Amy: "Dying old or never meeting Tony Bennett; if I never get to meet him, I might as well be dead."

#40 BIGHAIRBARNET

BIGHAIRBARNET

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 03:59 PM

http://www.mrpaparaz...hed-Anyone.aspx

Latest video footage of Amy having Fag Break ,,

#41 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 04:40 PM

Questioned about her celebrity lifestyle, Winehouse — who has confronted by dozens of photographers when she left the courthouse to smoke a cigarette at the lunch hour — denied she was a prima donna.
"I'm not like that. I'm not a Jennifer Lopez — paint the room white before I get there and I want five bunches of lilies," she said.
...The trial was adjourned until Friday.

http://www.google.co...yyWBdQD99K8RD80

#42 Tara

Tara

This Bird Has Flown...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 05:52 PM

I think the incident was probably six of one, half a dozen of the other. There was bound to be a charge sooner or later when you think of all the scuffles Amy got into last year. The girl may be trying it on of course, but Amy needs to take it seriously. She seemed quite calm and together outside the court and her testimony made sense, so hopefully that's a good sign.
Posted Image

'Memories mar my mind, love is a fate resigned'

#43 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 06:04 PM

ok, first off LOVE the suit. too bad she's working that ' i'm shorter than her' angle otherwise she'd be sporting a pair of fierce heels. i won't hold that against her.
we live in such a litigious society today which is too bad. hell, Janis had been known to crack a bottle over your head if you got into it with her. nobody ran after her for money, they lit up a joint and got over it.
but, our dear missy does look stressed. one foot out of the building and that fag is immediately in her mouth. this shangri la motorcycle chic persona Amy had adopted is clearly not who she is inside. and that's what i see in this footage. her douchebag ex has got his hand out, now miss flash in the pan whatever is going after her...
i do hope all of this marks the closing of a chapter and the beginning of another. i'll wait and see...

Edited by kevd7, 23 July 2009 - 06:06 PM.

#44 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 06:31 PM

She looks gorgeous, especially her face and her eyes. I love those alert eyes. They were gone for a while, and I wasn't sure I was ever going to see them again. She even looks like her mom in some of the shots. I hope she realizes she doesn't need the beehive to be Amy Winehouse. Her natural hair is beautiful. It's great that she cares about how she looks.
Posted Image
"Flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering"

#45 tikipeacock

tikipeacock

My destructive side has grown a mile wide

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 07:24 PM

Wow! She looks great in that suit! Good for her. :) Dave you are right about her eyes. There is a focus and presence that hasn't been there for a long time. It's reassuring. It's nice to see her looking so good.
Posted Image

"...All the birds sing words and the flowers croon in the tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki tiki room."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users