antceleb12

And I'm singing this song for you...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 01:49 AM

I just thank God she's lived to see 26.
Posted Image

"Amy is amazing. It's as if Bille Holiday and Dianh Washington had a baby and it was raised by Janice Joplin." - jazzblowin on youtube

#32 WinehouseFAN08

WinehouseFAN08

You Got To Call The Green Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 04:52 PM

I wish so many people put so much thought into what I'd like for my birthday! What would make ne smile and mean something to me! I got clothes that I chose for my birthday!! :) LOL

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tonight the light of love is in your eyes.. Will you love me tomorrow?

&&WithEverydayThatPasses.. IMissYouALittleBitMore..10/3/09..ILoveYouLudo

WeWillBeTogetherAgainSoon

#33 DontClipMyWings

DontClipMyWings

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 01:58 PM

i made a huge tile sort of collage of amy as part of my alevel project last year, i wanted to give it as her 25th present but i couldnt get it back from my college in time, i think i might just be able to get it back in time for her 26th!
"Your wondering now, what to do, now you know this is the end. Your wondering how, you will pay, for the way you misbehaved."

#34 DontClipMyWings

DontClipMyWings

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 01:59 PM

I just thank God she's lived to see 26.

My thoughts exactly, it will only be when she lives past 27 that il be truely relived, dont want her joining the 27 club!
"Your wondering now, what to do, now you know this is the end. Your wondering how, you will pay, for the way you misbehaved."

#35 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 03:12 PM

i made a huge tile sort of collage of amy as part of my alevel project last year, i wanted to give it as her 25th present but i couldnt get it back from my college in time, i think i might just be able to get it back in time for her 26th!

Oh, yes, I remember that.

Did you show us a picture of it? I can't remember.
And I go back to... I go back to us.

Bruised, battered and desparate for a fag she may be, but Amy is our 21st Century Piaf: flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering. Think of her this way and hope that the still remarkably young woman under the eyeliner thinks that way too. - Jude Rogers, The Word

#36 DontClipMyWings

DontClipMyWings

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 03:54 PM

Noo all the pics are on my dads phone i'll get him to pop them on his computer and send them to me, the pics dont do justice because of the size of it they look distorted the only thing would be would how would we get it to her?

#37 WinehouseFAN08

WinehouseFAN08

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 09:11 AM

the only thing would be would how would we get it to her?

A group of us could go with you, and travel to the estate she lives on and just ask around? Its quite easy really, the problem is just that she has the gates at her house, Im sure on her birthday there will be plenty of family going oin and out though?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#38 WinehouseFAN08

WinehouseFAN08

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 09:39 AM

Knowing how much she loves sweets, I was looking on this website, and thought something of here would be good as a little something?
https://www.lovehear...&prod_cat_id=13
Or
http://www.handycand...a218ac8496a0e51

But I was thinking we could kind of re-create the ideas on there, like somebody could design the box or bag for us (Im useless!) then fill it with her favourite selection of sweets? Because we could make it more personal?

Edited by WinehouseFAN08, 14 August 2009 - 09:41 AM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#39 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 02:53 PM

^ That sounds nice, I'm in.

A group of us could go with you, and travel to the estate she lives on and just ask around? Its quite easy really, the problem is just that she has the gates at her house, Im sure on her birthday there will be plenty of family going oin and out though?

Have you tried this before? She hasn't been living there for that long, I don't know how many people would know her house.

If we can't find out her address, we might ask someone close to her (Zalon for example probably wouldn't mind helping).

Bruised, battered and desparate for a fag she may be, but Amy is our 21st Century Piaf: flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering. Think of her this way and hope that the still remarkably young woman under the eyeliner thinks that way too. - Jude Rogers, The Word

#40 suestev07

suestev07

injured butterfly is so talented, it hurts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 02:56 PM

Great idea about the sweets.

But, we don't know if she'll even be there on her birfday.

Edited by suestev07, 14 August 2009 - 03:29 PM.

\"it was as if all the emotions in the universe suddenly were coming out of her mouth.\" --Entertainment Weekly music critic Chris Willman.

"It's open-heart surgery set to music" - Sunday Herald article by Peter Ross Jan 7/07

"Be kinder than necessary...because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." - Anon.

#41 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 07:39 PM

^ That sounds nice, I'm in.

Have you tried this before? She hasn't been living there for that long, I don't know how many people would know her house.

If we can't find out her address, we might ask someone close to her (Zalon for example probably wouldn't mind helping).

I know it, don't worry ;)

#42 DontClipMyWings

DontClipMyWings

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 01:40 AM

yeah that sounds good, i'd deffinatly be up for this.

#43 Amanda

Amanda

Love is blind

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,038 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 15 August 2009 - 10:58 AM

Anything I can do to help please let me know!!!!!
Posted Image

#44 Domi

Domi

Some Unholy War

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 11:49 AM

I think WinehouseFAN08 idea is great. I'm definitely in :D

Forever in my heart! I love you Amy.

#45 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 04:23 PM

Oh and I'm definitely willing to help out financially, too.

Hmm, I can't edit my last post in this thread? Does anyone know why? (maybe because it has been quoted?)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users