173 replies to this topic

#121 Mono

Mono

down

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 09:41 PM

Hello again from a stranger thought you'd like to see this?

Gotta go, lots to catch up on.

Jayne
X

JAYNE! :)
so good to see you on here!
thanks for the video!

#122 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 10:17 PM

lol Just like the sound of this.

Amy Wiehouse a fait une très belle surprise à tout les fans qui assistait au festiva V qui se tient en Angleterre ... En forme ! Sur ses 2 pieds ! Il est agréable de la voir revenir sur le devant de la scène avec toute ses esprits !!!

http://opiniondemymy...erformance.html

#123 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 10:59 PM

With all due respect, Lainey...

Your sig...so true...and...slightly altered...

Bliss it is to be alive, in the era of Amy Winehouse!!!

Indeed it is, Sue! Indeed it is.
"I've got hair like them"

#124 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 11:25 PM

news flash! - amy talks shit! (she musta hada few!)
http://www.mirror.co...15875-21619433/
Posted Image

#125 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

The sky above, a blaze that only lovers see..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 01:18 AM

From the article that Alan posted^ the link to:

Just days before her divorce to Blake becomes final, Amy, 25, welled up with tears and told us he was “her man”.

At a private show with magician Dynamo in Chelmsford, Amy poured out her heart to us. She held up an ace card and, in her newfound Caribbean twang, said: “You see this ace card right here, this one is for me and Blake. It’s our lucky card. He’s my man. We can make it. We’re so strong together.”

Her bodyguard waded in to stop her rant. But the crestfallen star then buried her beehive in her hands and, holding back tears, said: “I’m so embarrassed, I love him though. I’ve said too much haven’t I? I’ve ruined the night.”

No Amy, you haven't ruined anything yet, so stop right there, think, and then go to your room and play a cd or watch a film or read a book or go to bed or something. Just don't call anybody, in fact, don't talk to anybody for a couple of days, and things will fall in place, I'm sure. Remember your victorious return, keep the momentum going, record a cd, then promote it, OK? Good. You're a sweetheart. Talk to you soon.;-)
Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#126 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 02:03 AM

news flash! - amy talks shit! (she musta hada few!)
http://www.mirror.co...15875-21619433/
Posted Image

There's the fly in the ointment. Not sure how that one is going to get resolved. Her loyalty is actually rather touching, though mystifying. Don't think I've ever heard her say anything bad about Blake. She clearly is pained by the divorce. Don't think she wants it. Just wish her heart was at peace for once.
Posted Image
"Flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering"

#127 brando

brando

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 03:12 AM

i swear it was like if jesus and god got together and made music. she IS the best. enough! i'm getting that fucking tattoo now.
The Lioness has rejoined her cub, and all is right in the jungle.

#128 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 04:16 AM

^^^
I 2nd that emotion!!! I'm probably past the age where you consider getting a tattoo myself, but I would do it in a hearbeat and KNOW I would never regret the decision. This young woman is a once in a lifetime. I've been round long enough to know.
He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#129 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 04:31 AM

This young woman is a once in a lifetime. I've been round long enough to know.

You can trust Sundy! She's unbelievably old!:D

#130 amyfanatic

amyfanatic

If I was my heart,I'd rather be restless.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 06:51 AM

As she was introduced, Amy yelled: "I'm not f**king ready!"
She eventually made her way onto the stage and performed 'You're Wondering Now' and also sang backing vocals on 'Ghost Town'.
Encouraging the crowd to get involved, she shouted: "Sing it f**king louder, V!"

LMAO.
Posted Image

"I don`t listen to anyone...except my inner child anyway."

Amy.J.Winehouse.

#131 kylakoolie

kylakoolie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 10:28 AM

A couple of things:

Lets not get ahead of ourselves. She sang along to one tune that she covers at her own shows, yes she was good but lets be a little patient.

V Festival is pretty much the shittest, most commercial festival in UK and we shouldn't let it bother us that she didn't sing at the other venue (we wouldn't have seen it anyway as C4 was only showing Essex & not Stafford)
Let Your Freak Flag Fly

#132 mister magic

mister magic

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 10:48 AM

Well, that Mirror article was a bit disheartening, but it's not new info. She's been carrying on about Blake for a while now. While it baffles me how anyone could want such a loser, I'm fine with Amy pining after him for a while-- so long as she's got enough support around her to keep her from actually pursuing it!

Listen, we can't help who we love, and often we love people who are wrong for us. This is no different, it's just to pretty extreme degree. Amy's going to grieve this relationship (and much of her lifestyle that came with it) for a long while to come. So long as Mitch and her friends are there for her and continue to assure her that she's better off without him, and actively keep her away from him if that's what it takes, I think she'll be okay. But god, do I fear for the day they actually DO get back together. If that ever happens, well, I don't know.

But let's think positive here-- we've all been through ill-fated relationships that we pine for long after they're over and we realise that they were total shite and not actually very good. It's a normal part of the process of getting over it. Amy just has the extreme misfortune to be in the public eye, so unless she's INCREDIBLY guarded (which, let's face it, that's not her), that shit gets out and gets blown out of proportion. Amy's seen bits of light from the darkness of her time with him/the drugs. Let's just hope the light is enough to hold onto and keep her from going backwards.

#133 DontClipMyWings

DontClipMyWings

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 11:08 AM

We cant fully trust the mirror article, they are so good at twisting words, cant trust any paper 100% what we CAN trust is the video evidence we have of amy looking beautiful and i dont know about anyone else but the last seconds on that ghost town video her voice was fucking perfect, gave me tears in my bloody eyes!
"Your wondering now, what to do, now you know this is the end. Your wondering how, you will pay, for the way you misbehaved."

#134 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 01:10 PM

Hello again from a stranger thought you'd like to see this?

Gotta go, lots to catch up on.

Jayne
X

Thanks a lot Jayne. Please do come again, we miss you. :heart:
And I go back to... I go back to us.

Bruised, battered and desparate for a fag she may be, but Amy is our 21st Century Piaf: flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering. Think of her this way and hope that the still remarkably young woman under the eyeliner thinks that way too. - Jude Rogers, The Word

#135 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

The sky above, a blaze that only lovers see..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 01:20 PM

I'm probably past the age where you consider getting a tattoo myself, but I would do it in a hearbeat and KNOW I would never regret the decision. This young woman is a once in a lifetime. I've been round long enough to know.

I probably won't get a tattoo either, but her impact on my life has been so profound that it's practically tattood her on my mind already, and though not visible to the eye, it's awesome, and I'm very proud to have it there.;-)
Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users