40 replies to this topic

#1 shaylaxtx

shaylaxtx

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 12:56 AM

not sure i believe this since we've heard a million times before she's going to start recording in a few weeks and then never does

http://www.thesun.co...hird-album.html

FIRST she sorted out her drug habit, then her teeth.

Now AMY WINEHOUSE has finally got round to doing something about her music.
The star has started work with MARK RONSON on her third album after the super-producer agreed to team up with her again. They fell out over her drug issues after they made mega-hit Back To Black.
Rapper LETHAL BIZZLE said: "I was talking to Mark about Amy.
"He thinks she's getting better and they are working together and will start recording soon. Everything he does is awesome.
"I think he's brilliant and was excited when he wanted to work on my album. Me and Amy go way back too. We did gigs when I was in a band called More Fire Crew. She was proper cool. I reckon it will be another great album."

#2 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 01:15 AM

So, like, where's Salaam? What up, Sun?

#3 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 01:49 AM

Yes, could be a mirage, but I still feel myself starting to get excited.

He thinks she's getting better...

If Mark really feels that way, that's great to hear.

She was proper cool. I reckon it will be another great album.

I like them words.
Posted Image
"Flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering"

#4 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

The sky above, a blaze that only lovers see..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 03:03 AM

^ I like them words too. There was always hope, but this is better.:)
Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#5 Iulian

Iulian

against, not cause I believe it. just fun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 07:01 AM

Good news if true. I'm sure that Amy+Mark is always good!

Thanks for the info!

#6 amyfanatic

amyfanatic

If I was my heart,I'd rather be restless.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 11:44 AM

WINEHOUSE AND RONSON TEAM UP AGAIN

AMY WINEHOUSE has rekindled her partnership with MARK RONSON to begin recording her long-anticipated third album.
The superproducer was at the mixing deck for Winehouse's 2006 global smash Back to Black and the pop star returned the favour the following year (07) by singing Valerie for Ronson's covers album Version.
But the stars grew apart after the troubled pop star left the U.K. to battle her addiction demons in the Caribbean.
Now they have reunited once again as the 26 year old prepares to head back into the studio for her next project, according to U.K. rapper Lethal Bizzle.
He explains, "I was talking to Mark about Amy. He thinks she's getting better and they are working together and will start recording soon. Everything he does is awesome.
"I think he's brilliant and was excited when he wanted to work on my album. Me and Amy go way back too. We did gigs when I was in a band called More Fire Crew. She was proper cool. I reckon it will be another great album."

YAY! It`s on univision too...
http://www.contactmu...p-again_1116740

I so hope it`s true.
Posted Image

"I don`t listen to anyone...except my inner child anyway."

Amy.J.Winehouse.

#7 Tara

Tara

This Bird Has Flown...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 11:56 AM

Very hopeful! Fingers crossed... :D
Posted Image

'Memories mar my mind, love is a fate resigned'

#8 Back2Black1991

Back2Black1991

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 12:54 PM

Yay! I Love Mark he's a sweetheart and this is so good. I think for a while it seemed as though he had turned his back on Amy but I never thought that was the case, just when it's not the right time, It's not the right time!

#9 Iulian

Iulian

against, not cause I believe it. just fun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 01:23 PM

Yay! I Love Mark he's a sweetheart and this is so good. I think for a while it seemed as though he had turned his back on Amy but I never thought that was the case, just when it's not the right time, It's not the right time!

Why did you think that Mark turned his back on Amy? :-S

#10 kylakoolie

kylakoolie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 01:30 PM

I wouldn't have blamed him as she messed him about something rotten over the Bond Theme
Let Your Freak Flag Fly

#11 Domi

Domi

Some Unholy War

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 01:30 PM

I truly love Mark <3 He's a great producer. Damn, I'm so excited. This news just made my day.

P.S. Oh and I hope she's going to work with Salaam, as well. :D

Forever in my heart! I love you Amy.

#12 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 01:44 PM

If there's only one producer, I would prefer Mark. He's not only good, he knows what sells.

If Salaam works on this album, he should get a Grammy, too. :)

#13 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 03:34 PM

I wouldn't have blamed him as she messed him about something rotten over the Bond Theme

i think she was in full blown addiction at the time, but it certainly was their moment but it was not meant to be I guess which was really too bad. Keys and White's offering which won was certainly not memorable.

#14 Sweetsklet

Sweetsklet

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 03:47 PM

I love Mark! <3 He's the best! I'm so happy to read that they are working together again! I hope Amy uses her second chance and behaves!!!

YAY! :)
"FREEDOM IS JUST ANOTHER WORD FOR NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE"
Janis Joplin

Posted Image

#15 mister magic

mister magic

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 06:39 PM

Good on Amy (& Mark, for sticking by her)-- no doubt this'll be a great album regardless of who she works with; after all, the talent belongs to Amy at its core, and there's no hiding that killer voice.

I'm torn, because if it's between her working with Mark or Salaam, and if we're holding Frank and Back to Black up as the examples of the kinds of album each of them would make, I don't think I can pick one or the other. I have a deep-rooted attachment to Frank and the kind of vibe it gives off, but then, there's no denying how good Back to Black is.

Anyhow, I digress. I don't care if Amy works with a pack of wild chimps, so long as she's happy and healthy and singing her heart out. This is a good step in that direction! :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users