• PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 09:44 AM

Twinkle Twinkle Singing star
How I wonder what you are
Did you make it on your own
Or were you helped by Silicone 8-/

haha that is such a good one!

I heard about the boob job and thought fair play, as another member said it's more reconstructive that out of vanity. She got her teeth sorted, which the drugs helped to wear away. She's getting her tits sorted, which her lifestyle and dramatic weightloss helped diminish... for me this feels like she's coming out of the shit and trying to get back to normal.

It is a bit concerning, what if she puts more weight on and they get bigger... would she then get them reduced? -- who knows!
Autour de moi
Je ne vois pas
Qui sont les anges
Surement pas moi
Encore une fois
Je suis cassee
Encore une fois
Je n\'y crois pas

#17 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 11:54 PM

Cool sig Lainey.

I probably should know this, but what song is that quote from?

I just saw your question, Dave! It's from 'Rip it Up' by Orange Juice.
"I've got hair like them"

#18 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 11:22 AM

Nope, still not buying the booby story. For starters, she would be in booby traction for at least two weeks after such a major procedure and there have been no signs of super-bras!

A decent, well-made, profesionally-fitted bra can make a LOT of difference to one's silhouette ;)

#19 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 12:19 PM

There may be some controversy about the 'operation'. At the end of the day, Winehouse is making baby steps to improving herself. Now if she could give up the booze, she'd be on the fabulous path to good health.

I know I sound like an alarmist, but it takes about 13 years for ladies to get liver disease. Winehouse has been drinking since her late teens.
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#20 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 01:16 PM

Not always true. My mom drank very heavily for way over 13 years and never got liver disease.
I promise you, Amy's nowhere near where my mom was as far as consumption.
There are way too many variables involved to make a blanket statement about liver disease.

OTOH, I heard an interview with a 23 year old musician who already had liver problems.
So, who knows.

my .02

#21 brando

brando

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 01:54 PM

my girlfriend is 19 and she has an ulcer since she was 18. who knows.
The Lioness has rejoined her cub, and all is right in the jungle.

#22 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 02:22 PM

Not always true. My mom drank very heavily for way over 13 years and never got liver disease.
I promise you, Amy's nowhere near where my mom was as far as consumption.
There are way too many variables involved to make a blanket statement about liver disease.

OTOH, I heard an interview with a 23 year old musician who already had liver problems.
So, who knows.

my .02

I hear ya, Phil. I too had relatives that died from cirrhosis of the liver or other complications from alcohol/and or drugs. OR it could be hereditary. Sometimes, alcoholics can be pretty secretive and dodgy about their illnesses. Too many variables, I suppose.
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#23 ohmr

ohmr

No sweeter song, no heart so true

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 02:42 PM

My father has drank heavenly since he was in his teens and to my knowledge, there's nothing wrong with him. He's 53, now.

#24 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 06:15 PM

The human body is a pretty tricky thing. Most of my relatives who were alcoholics are now dearly departed. Your dad is one of the few and fortunate.

- 8-/

#25 Jaede~

Jaede~

Fanks Daaaarling~

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 09:48 PM

My father has drank heavenly since he was in his teens and to my knowledge, there's nothing wrong with him. He's 53, now.

My father is the same way.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#26 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 10:10 PM

It's been put to rest for once and for all. Les Boobies are, indeed, new. Per Mitch.

http://www.people.co...0314464,00.html

On Wednesday, Mitch Winehouse told British TV show This Morning that his daughter is, "Fantastic, fantastic. Her boobs are great as well." He then smiled and said, "I shouldn't have said that should I? She looks absolutely fantastic."

Asked if the operation really cost $56,000 per reports, he shrugged, "I don't know. I didn't have to pay for it – that's all I know. Whenever I see her, she says, 'Dad can you give me a couple of hundred.' [But] I didn't have to pay for the boobs. I don't know."

#27 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 12:36 AM

Also from the People article:

Her taxi-driver father said that she is faring well and "has not been sick now for a year."

But the battle is ongoing. "There is no total recovery. It's a recovery. It's a slow, gradual recovery," he said. "If you look back to where we were a year ago, you know we are in a different planet. We are in a different space and a different time and a different person. We all are. We're all recovering."

Posted Image
"Flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering"

#28 shaylaxtx

shaylaxtx

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 12:48 AM

There may be some controversy about the 'operation'. At the end of the day, Winehouse is making baby steps to improving herself. Now if she could give up the booze, she'd be on the fabulous path to good health.

I know I sound like an alarmist, but it takes about 13 years for ladies to get liver disease. Winehouse has been drinking since her late teens.

everyone is different. a close friend of mine got liver disease after about 3 years of drinking, while my grandma drank heavily for 40+ years and was in perfectly good health.

#29 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 12:56 AM

everyone is different. a close friend of mine got liver disease after about 3 years of drinking, while my grandma drank heavily for 40+ years and was in perfectly good health.

I hear ya, Phil. I too had relatives that died from cirrhosis of the liver or other complications from alcohol/and or drugs. OR it could be hereditary. Sometimes, alcoholics can be pretty secretive and dodgy about their illnesses. Too many variables, I suppose.

Sometimes, I forget, too, LOL!

- 8-/

#30 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 06:41 PM

Okay, so we still don't know if the boob story is true?

...Where the F is Zoe when you need her!?
What is your greatest fear?
Amy: "Dying old or never meeting Tony Bennett; if I never get to meet him, I might as well be dead."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users