188 replies to this topic

#31 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 11:26 AM

A few pics I have scraped together in recent day. I think some of these would make awesome tats, others need a bit of tweaking.

Hope there's some inspiration in there for some of us :)

#32 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 11:44 AM

Also found this in our own Amy gallery thread :)

Posted Image

#33 indyfan

indyfan

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:19 PM

that's an awesome tattoo
Shirts: http://bit.ly/qNtOYP
Proceeds benefit Amy Winehouse Foundation

1983-2011

#34 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:42 PM

I love the idea of the two hearts, that'd be sweet. Always liked the little lightning bolt too, I wonder if it had a special meaning for her.

He still stands in spite of what his Mars bar says.

#35 Little Legs

Little Legs

Kleine Beentjes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 09:28 PM

I love the idea of the two hearts, that'd be sweet. Always liked the little lightning bolt too, I wonder if it had a special meaning for her.

I like the lightening bolt....each bolt of lightening is Unique ... Just like Amy

Edited by Little Legs, 28 July 2011 - 09:39 PM.

Posted Image

#36 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 05:41 PM

Found a couple more.

Ignore the person on the left ;) Not a bad pic of Amy
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'd recommend contacting the artists before you nick their work though :)

#37 TheAngelOfIslington

TheAngelOfIslington

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 06:21 PM

great thread =)
Basically one thing I always loved about Amy (besides the music of course) are her tattoos. I could stare at them for hours!!!
Anyway, I already got a tattoo & for me it's totally tru what is being said: if you got one you immediately want more.
I got a few ideas what to get & one idea was a pin up girl. Well due to reasoned sad happenings I totally love the idea to get a tat of Amy as a pin-up.

I'm going thru pics and pics since days to find the perfect one & also been to some tattoo studios to get some ideas. Basically I want it to have her tattoos on it as well (if it's not to tiny work...) and I wonder if it's possible to have her a microphone in her hands....

..w.ell, still brainstorming that >:-)

#38 ladyamy

ladyamy

No Greater Love Than What I Feel For You

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 08:51 PM

Well I'm thinking of getting the two little hearts tattoed on my shoulder and put Amy inside one of them. I've always thought they were really cute and it can be a good way to keep her always with me. I don't like needles very much, but I think it's worth it.

#39 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 12:01 AM

there are some really good ones there...lots of detail. I got one 22 years ago...have become a 'woose' in my older age. lol I want to do it at some point.
:'-(She was the DiVinci of my music world!

#40 SoFarAway

SoFarAway

I cheated myself, like I knew I would

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 12:48 AM

I've never had a tattoo but have been thinking about it for quite a while now - Amy is the first singer of my generation who I've really really identified with, her death has hit me in a way I never thought imaginable by someone I don't know - I'm now thinking of getting a tattoo that will remind me of Amy always, and how she has touched me in the way she has and how her music is currently helping me through a difficult time.... when I'm going through hard times in life, I can look at my tattoo and think of how her music has helped me.....

I'm a big wuss though and I have no ideas....I don't want to get a picture or her name or anything - but something that she has said maybe, a lyric, something that represents her and what she meant to me, maybe her wee hearts too - but I want something else like a lyric in a dif langauge or something where people won't know what it says but I do - listening to her songs for inspiration - which ones mean the most to me now and what I can relate most to at a particuarly hard time in my life right now...
Posted Image

I always try to put my stamp on things, I wanna do it my way, I wanna be different - Amy Winehouse

My greatest fear is dying without anyone knowing of any contribution that I’ve ever made to creative music...but that's cool now because I've made an album...if i died tomorrow I would still find fulfillment - Amy Winehouse

#41 Mackounette

Mackounette

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 08:26 AM

A lyric would be a great idea...
I think it's a good idea to get a tattoo, i have none myself and i'm afraid (i know it may sound stupid)... the two hearts would be meaningful...

#42 Little Legs

Little Legs

Kleine Beentjes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 05:20 PM

Blake Wood just posted this on twitter:
Ace of hearts twitpic.com/60f9kk
Posted Image

#43 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 05:26 PM

Blake Wood just posted this on twitter:
Ace of hearts twitpic.com/60f9kk

Sweet! Thanks Zoe!
Posted Image

#44 Little Legs

Little Legs

Kleine Beentjes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 05:29 PM

Thanks Alan, am on my iPhone and couldn't get a proper link or the pic to work!
Posted Image

#45 Amanda

Amanda

Love is blind

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,038 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 03 August 2011 - 05:39 PM

I'm getting mine 2moro.. A mix of feelings at the minute, glad to carry her close, sad that I waited till she was gone to get it, will post pic wen I can..
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users