Photo
- - - - -

No illegal drugs in Winehouse death (Associated Press)

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#106 HugoRockz

HugoRockz

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 02:25 PM

Honestly, I'm really proud of her that there's no illegal drugs in her system. I knew that from the very beginning because few days before she's dead, she looks so much healthy on the streets from the paparazzi pictures and she's growing. This is what Amy would want everyone to know too that she's not a crackhead and she doesn't need to go to rehab because when she wanna come clean, she can do it and she mark her words! Really, I think it's more like she die of heartache than anything. Do you think the break up with that director guy cost this? She was well as hell and it seems like the break up screw her up again. Wot's that fella name again?

#107 Jaede~

Jaede~

Fanks Daaaarling~

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 01:20 AM

This comes as a slap to the face of some people claiming she overdosed on drugs before any toxicology report came out. I always had hope that her body was clean from drugs when she died. The sad thing is that after all this people will probably still claim that she died of drugs overdose anyways and try to ignore the fact that she was trying to get clean after all.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#108 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 10:18 PM

And still, the tabloids hound her. A Murdoch tabloid, shockingly. This article was published today. Over one week ago, The AP wrote that NO illegal drugs were found in the toxicology report.

Check out the pathetic, weasel-worded 'disclaimer' paragraph at the end. In spite of that, they still use a photograph of her to emphasize their point. Unbelieveable.

http://www.nypost.co...5fU7e1fJAmjyRyL

Why am I surprised? I really should know better by now. We've had over 4 years of this crap.

They do not have the compassion or decency to let her rest in peace. Shameful.

Edited by Lainey, 31 August 2011 - 10:26 PM.

"I've got hair like them"

#109 Nigel Jam

Nigel Jam

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 02:12 AM

I am wondering why the press release said "No illegal drugs" why not "No drugs at all!" Because legal prescription drugs mixed with alcohol could be the cause and it could be accidental. It is reported that Amy visited a Doctor the eve of her death, was she issued any prescriptions; valium, sleeping pills?

Maybe also Amy o'd on fame! Her father said she never expected the level of fame she got, it over whelmed her and the one thing she wanted it seems she didn't get; a reliable man, even though claims have been made she was secretly engaged to Reg, but some reports stated they had broke up in the last week before her death over her continued telephone relationship with Blake. Maybe she needed someone Stronger than Her! Which she didn't seem to have.

Reading all the news paper reports there are so many contradictions about all aspects of her life. I just feel deeply sorry she not here any more and we all want to know how, and why it went wrong. But perhaps there will never be clear cut conclusions?

Edited by Nigel Jam, 05 September 2011 - 02:18 AM.

#110 JamaicaAndSpain

JamaicaAndSpain

There's this ache in my chest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 08:01 AM

Why am I surprised?

I am, too. This is unbelievable - they can't stop talking bad about her even though it is already proven that they aren't right. Maybe that's even the point why they did it, it is like they wanted to disgrace her one last time by saying she died of drugs and can't accept that she "won"...

#111 Nigel Jam

Nigel Jam

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 01:22 AM

I am, too. This is unbelievable - they can't stop talking bad about her even though it is already proven that they aren't right. Maybe that's even the point why they did it, it is like they wanted to disgrace her one last time by saying she died of drugs and can't accept that she "won"...

I'm not trying to talk bad just trying to get to the facts about it

"Mitch Winehouse said Friday during a taping of Anderson Cooper's new syndicated talk show that traces of the prescription drug Librium, which is used to fight anxiety and withdrawal symptoms of alcoholism, were found in her body."

Quote above from this page
http://www.google.co...1a2324c0f1d277a

Prescription drug Librium was found in her body

http://en.wikipedia....hlordiazepoxide

#112 Dani14

Dani14

You're the sweetest thing I've ever known

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
  • LocationGreece/Piraeus

Posted 10 September 2011 - 02:00 AM

I know the press is unbearable! But even if she didn't have any alcohol or drugs in her system at the time of her death, still it would be because of them. But i think this is not important. She is among the greatest, and no vicious comments and articles can touch her.

60do5Ti.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users