45 replies to this topic

#31 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 02:05 PM

Coz i'm a miserable old bitch in that regard, its just cringy for me, like grease and stuff like that, *shudders*, lol. Talking to my teddy would be more entertaining in the realm of mindless fun, lol. x
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] The Only Time I Hold Ur Hand Is To Get The Angle Right

#32 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 02:12 PM

Fair enough. And uhhh I've only just now realized you're female! :-$ Dunno why I thought you were a guy, haha

He still stands in spite of what his Mars bar says.

#33 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 02:16 PM

Lol, nope, read the bra-vo Amy thread, lol. well, not old, at 39, but yea, can't hack 'Saturday night tv', its classed as entertainment, for me its abuse of my ears/sanity, lol. x

Edited by Amysanchorcat, 22 October 2011 - 02:24 PM.
AMAZINGLY ANOTHER TYPO, WHO KNEW

#34 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 02:44 PM

X Factor is a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine. I hate the pantomime aspect of the auditions, and the contrived nature of it all, but there are some real talents on there at times.

Think this week is rock week - that usually sorts the men from the boys so to speak :) Looking forward to that.

#35 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 02:50 PM

Amy would done a good cover of alanah miles black velvet or hearts alone x

#36 JamaicaAndSpain

JamaicaAndSpain

There's this ache in my chest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 03:11 PM

Fair enough. And uhhh I've only just now realized you're female! :-$ Dunno why I thought you were a guy, haha

In the beginning I thought she was a guy too! I only recently found out cuz of the thread about Amy's bras.
>:-( "These tears won't dry without you, Amy." >:-(

#37 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 03:15 PM

I'm REALLY liking Misha B this year.... my fave by miles so far :)

#38 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 03:24 PM

In the beginning I thought she was a guy too! I only recently found out cuz of the thread about Amy's bras.

Lol, what even with the remarks bout fit guys with shaved heads, lol ;) x.

Another thing bout xf i can't hack is, its supposed to be a talent (i use the term loosely) show, (cough), they should just stand and sing, not have all these backing singers/dancers, dumbass ott costumes, staging, make up, like they a bigshot, when i was young (like i'm 70 or something) in the 70s/oppurtunity knocks, they just sung, star serch, they just sung, the one with marti cane, they just sung!, none of this malarchy x

#39 JamaicaAndSpain

JamaicaAndSpain

There's this ache in my chest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 03:49 PM

Yeah no, that was the first time I realized. I thought your name was Bernard or something ;) Apparently it's Bernadette?! Well, now we all now! haha

I like to watch X Factor, because it's the only talent show on German TV that helps people that can sing. All the other shows are like: "He's such a poor guy" and only talk about what happened in his life - so there are always people winning without (much) talent but with a tragic story. I hate that.
>:-( "These tears won't dry without you, Amy." >:-(

#40 Mutterkorn1

Mutterkorn1

Hippiezwerg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 03:53 PM

i tought he where a girl ^^

stoopid*
Sorry
Amysan !
:heart:Posted Image

#41 tselekoglu

tselekoglu

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 10:08 AM

When is the tribute show? And how can I watch, can someone give me a link please? :)
Posted Image
16 letters, 3 words, 5 syllables, 1 woman, a big talent;

Amy Jade Winehouse :missyou:

My Amy Fan Page >> http://www.facebook.com/BritLioness

My Tumblr >> http://winehouseanddelrey.tumblr.com/

#42 ChipsAndPitta

ChipsAndPitta

I Told Ya I Was Trouble

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 11:41 AM

I just can't watch it, anything like that, i am allergic, its not even about 'talent', its about ratings, and so called entertainment, sorry, but that kind of thing is not entertaining, its torture, and wtf happens to them when they do win, SFA, they are made to sing weary as fuck songs, and get blanked by smug gay as hell simon, louis only puts young boys through, coz he wants a go!... Leona, Alexandre were good, Shane west just hot as fook, where is he though, they made the poor handsome bastard sing weary songs fot for geriatrics!.

I couldn't bear to see one of them try do a Denise song!!, i'd have to go have words with them, lol, a show full of Amy songs, prepare to cringe, have painkillers ready, coz you'd be so bloody tense by the end through cringing and tensing, your gonna need an anadin!.. x

You're right. When these shows first started it was about talent and trying to find a 'star' but now its turned into a circus. By and large its the same old songs that get covered (badly) and the judges are more interested about themselves. Shayne had good potential but the combo of Louis, Simon and Sony ain't good! Could you have imagined Amy under Sony and Cowell? 'Sorry love, Frank didn't get to #1 so toodle pip'.

Indeed, earplugs at the ready 8-/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm on Twitts >>> https://twitter.com/Baris1989 <<<

#43 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 12:00 PM

You're right. When these shows first started it was about talent and trying to find a 'star' but now its turned into a circus. By and large its the same old songs that get covered (badly) and the judges are more interested about themselves. Shayne had good potential but the combo of Louis, Simon and Sony ain't good! Could you have imagined Amy under Sony and Cowell? 'Sorry love, Frank didn't get to #1 so toodle pip'.

Indeed, earplugs at the ready 8-/

Yay, i found my Amy forum sidekick ;), am so loving you:-P.
Heres another history lesson kids, when i was young-er, 39 aint that bloody old, when Denise started in her family group Five star in the early 80s, before they got a hit in '85 with All fall down.. between 83 and 85 they released three singles, they got nowhere,, not nowhere as in number 40, nowhere as in number 167 and that kind of thing, then All fall down hit, but took its time and eventyally reached number 15

Now, back then, a song could come in at 81, and over next few weeks break into top 40, and still climb and it was a hit, also, back then, you had to sell something like a quarter of a million to get to number one, theses days if you don't come in at number one, your a flop, and to get to number one, you only have to sell about 5-10 thousand, its a joke.

Like my comedic new partner ;) said, if Amy was under simon (not literally though), she'd been considered a flop and had to go bye byes,

Edited by Amysanchorcat, 23 October 2011 - 12:26 PM.

#44 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 01:21 PM

Are peoples brains still mush from watching last night, apparently it was rock, hmm, from what people on facebook were saying, it they considered them to be rock tunes Kelly clarkson is thrash, lol x

#45 YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

I knew you were good, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 09:28 PM

I like to watch X Factor, because it's the only talent show on German TV that helps people that can sing. All the other shows are like: "He's such a poor guy" and only talk about what happened in his life - so there are always people winning without (much) talent but with a tragic story. I hate that.

In Denmark we have X Factor, too, but I don't really see it as a talent show, because there is really no talent among the participating. Once a woman won because she had a hard life, and they was focusing on that instead of her singing. She could actually sing, but it was nothing to be impressed of.
Then it is only young people that are participating which makes it even less serious, because they have school and when the show is done and over, they all will be forgotten in a few months....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users