#46 Cherry Bomb

Cherry Bomb

Velut Inter Ignis Lunae Minor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 02:28 PM

stop judging..
One must still have chaos within oneself, to give birth to a dancing star.
Become what you already are.
(Nietzsche)

#47 LaPeep

LaPeep

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 07:02 PM

i think that it all was about amy life and his life. we'll never know..
and thats ok, its not our buisness

Basically none of her life beyond when she performed on stage is any of our business
But yet we are here on a forum discussing every minute detail of her past and present.

Paleeze, we are all here because we want to know everything about her.
If you don't like the topic don't read.....or simply go to the next topic.

I could really give a ratsazz how Reg dates now, but to me this subject is relevant because I want to know, actually I believe he wasn't true blue with Amy. And he wasn't with her on Friday nite of her passing Only for a short visit it was said. Yet they were almost or were engaged. Honestly my initial thoughts were not favorable when I first read that.
IF his actions were contributable to Amy's emotional well being that evening then YES I want to know!
"I don't know her, I never met her, and when I saw that pic, I thought, 'That's me!' But then I found out, no, it's Amy........Ronnie Spector of the Ronettes

#48 crol

crol

i'm not ashamed, but the guilt will kill you

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:26 PM

To suggest that if Reg had been there with her on the Friday night she wouldn't have died is ridiculous. You could say that about anything in history. It's also incredibly insensitive.

I'm going to back out of this thread now, it's just making me angry. Sorry.

#49 LaPeep

LaPeep

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:53 PM

[quote name='crol']To suggest that if Reg had been there with her on the Friday night she wouldn't have died is ridiculous. You could say that about anything in history. It's also incredibly insensitive.

Thats not what I'm inferring
"I don't know her, I never met her, and when I saw that pic, I thought, 'That's me!' But then I found out, no, it's Amy........Ronnie Spector of the Ronettes

#50 CHCHANEL

CHCHANEL

rulers one thing but come brixton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 12:51 AM

Everybody suffers in their own way.
"Ain't nobody's business what they do".

Yes, I'm sorry I know. I was really upset at the time. Not really thinking right.

Posted Image

#51 ChipsAndPitta

ChipsAndPitta

I Told Ya I Was Trouble

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 09:27 AM

Everyone reacts differently to a set of circumstances. If it was me who had lost my dear love, i'd be like a broken soul and wouldn't want to go out. However, Reg is Reg and if thats how he copes/deals with it thats his choice. Apart from them 2 in the pics, no one knows what went on so i'm not gonna condemn them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm on Twitts >>> https://twitter.com/Baris1989 <<<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users