50 replies to this topic

#31 DeLuxe

DeLuxe

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 12:54 AM

Man, those are some unflattering pictures of Reg and Victoria Jackson.

#32 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 02:43 AM

i'm pleased he is finding comfort for his loss in the manner he chooses

#33 HugoRockz

HugoRockz

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 03:28 AM

Well, I can understand that some of you are mad about it and wanna stand up for Amy. As much as Amy would wants him to mourn over her death because he loves her, but these are just pictures. Maybe he's just seeking comfort from his ex as a friend because sometime your ex understands you better and comfort you better. Amy knows that too. Especially with Tyler James...

LEGEND

Amy, Amy, Amy...
1983-2011
:rose:

#34 Lydia

Lydia

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 06:07 AM

I've just been a lurker here for a very long time, but I had to comment on this one. This is a post from the blog of Raven Isis's mother: h ttp://trashycrochet.bl ogspot.com/2011/07/good-bad-and-ugly.htm (I couldn't make a link because I haven't posted, but I figured it was something worth linking to - just copy and take out the spaces.)

--snip--

the bad.
as you all know from previous posts, amy winehouse was not my favourite person but it is absolutely horrible to lose your life so early, talented or no. i really feel for her family. and i hope she truly does rest in peace.

the ugly.
i really can't believe that my daughter's boyfriend of three years, reg traviss, is such a fame hungry fucktard. his actions both before and after amy's death just make me sick. the pain he has caused my daughter over the last year is inexcusable. i've never disliked someone so much in my whole entire life...and i have an ex husband (R.I.P.) that left me for my best friend after i waited years for him to get out of of prison...so that really is saying something.

--snip--

I'm not saying it's true, but that's sort of effed up if it is.

#35 Iulian

Iulian

against, not cause I believe it. just fun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 06:27 AM

I dont know about this Reg guy, I always had a bad feeling about him.
But at least he's not looking happy, that would be bad.
I mean if Amy was such a big loss, he should be sad for quite some time before he moves on.

At least imo.

Everybody suffers in their own way.
"Ain't nobody's business what they do".

#36 Tara

Tara

This Bird Has Flown...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 03:07 PM

It's easy for us to say what we would do in Reg's position, but we're not after all and can only guess at how he feels. Life must go on and I'm glad he has someone to talk to.
Posted Image

'Memories mar my mind, love is a fate resigned'

#37 Domi

Domi

Some Unholy War

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:01 PM

It's easy for us to say what we would do in Reg's position, but we're not after all and can only guess at how he feels. Life must go on and I'm glad he has someone to talk to.

Exactly.

Folks, you need to stop judging.

Forever in my heart! I love you Amy.

#38 ohmr

ohmr

No sweeter song, no heart so true

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:07 PM

Yeah. I think it's rather pointless to speculate especially when the result doesn't actually do anything lol If that makes sense.

Amy, are you happy?
She squints suspiciously at me.
"About what?"
About life.
"I'm happy about this salad."

#39 SoulShadow

SoulShadow

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:24 PM

I have no right to judge what might have been between Amy and Reg, but I am entitled to an opinion... like it or not. :)

For someone who was supposedly engaged or at least on the cusp of being engaged to Amy, he didn't seem to be around when he needed here. Sure there are shots of them "out and about" for dinner, but I am doubting there was anything super-serious.

So if the story is true about finding solace in another, then it doesn't surprise me... I don't think he was "that into Amy".

#40 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:27 PM

At some point your are right.

Especially that he was engaged to her. But I am not judge him..juste an opinion.

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#41 Nigel Jam

Nigel Jam

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 09:58 PM

I have no right to judge what might have been between Amy and Reg, but I am entitled to an opinion... like it or not. :)

For someone who was supposedly engaged or at least on the cusp of being engaged to Amy, he didn't seem to be around when he needed here. Sure there are shots of them "out and about" for dinner, but I am doubting there was anything super-serious.

So if the story is true about finding solace in another, then it doesn't surprise me... I don't think he was "that into Amy".

I agree with you on this. He should have been there more for her but apparently they fell out over her phone calls to Blake in the nick!

#42 catouplik

catouplik

Help yourself

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 02:11 AM

Must have been so difficult to have a relationship with Amy. To be with someone that is fighting constantly to win against many addictions.. I mean, I don't know many people that could deal with this kind of mess unless they are addicts themselves. I will never blame the guy. He seemed one of the best thing that happened to Amy.

But again, we have no idea of their relationship after all. I guess it's just a feeling...

#43 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:09 AM

Whatever happened in their relationship it could not have been easy for Reg either. Being in a relationship with someone who obviously had not severed the ties to her ex.
Jayne, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forum since Jul 2007.

#44 crol

crol

i'm not ashamed, but the guilt will kill you

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 10:00 AM

Just because they weren't photographed together, it doesn't meant he wasn't with her. They did have a private life, believe it or not. We would go for a couple of weeks without seeing pictures of Amy, but that doesn't mean she didn't exist in that time.

I'm sure Reg was there for her. It can't have been easy for him, seeing her going through what she went through. He got the family's approval, so he gets my approval. Please can people stop speculating - it may be your opinion which you are indeed entitled to but that doesn't mean you have to share it, on the internet, for all to see.

Before typing something that would be potentially hurtful, ask yourself if you would say it to that person's face.

#45 Cherry Bomb

Cherry Bomb

Velut Inter Ignis Lunae Minor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 02:28 PM

i think that it all was about amy life and his life. we'll never know..
and thats ok, its not our buisness
One must still have chaos within oneself, to give birth to a dancing star.
Become what you already are.
(Nietzsche)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users