LaPeep

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 02:23 PM

No comment....

http://www.dailymail...ale-friend.html
"I don't know her, I never met her, and when I saw that pic, I thought, 'That's me!' But then I found out, no, it's Amy........Ronnie Spector of the Ronettes

#2 Dani14

Dani14

You're the sweetest thing I've ever known

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
  • LocationGreece/Piraeus

Posted 04 September 2011 - 02:27 PM

Don't know if he really loved her or not, but everyone got to move on with their life. It's the right think.

Edited by Dani 14, 04 September 2011 - 05:30 PM.

60do5Ti.jpg

#3 Sassy

Sassy

I’m just a very whimsical person

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 02:39 PM

He left no time to regret, kept his d*ck wet, with his same old safe bet....

#4 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 02:46 PM

Hold on. Can we please give this guy the benefit of the doubt until we hear otherwise? It's not like they were making out - jeez. It is possible to remain friends with an ex (I'm assuming that's who it is). We don't know what the full story is here. We don't know much about the guy, or about his and Amy's relationship, and to be quite frank, I just don't care.
"I've got hair like them"

#5 Amyfan

Amyfan

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 02:49 PM

i know we should not judge someone but i always hate to see things like that. It's the same as here in Holland when in 2004 a famous dutch actrice died of cancer when her little son was only 6 months old and her husband had 3 months after her dead already someone else while he claimed that his wife was the love of his life.

I know no one else can tell a person when they have to move on with their lifes but for myself i can not think that if you really love someone so deeply your mind and soul is ready to get into a new relation so short after that. I can really not understand that. But every person is differend and deals with things on a differend way.

But i wish Reg the best. Mayb its just A friend, mayb its his new girl... Mayb this is for him the way to deal with it. I dunno..... But it seems to me that this is just A friend.

#6 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 02:50 PM

Double post
"I've got hair like them"

#7 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 02:53 PM

had me fooled.

#8 York

York

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 03:00 PM

not long on the ship played music... >:-(

#9 ladyamy

ladyamy

No Greater Love Than What I Feel For You

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 03:38 PM

I've never liked him. In my opinion he was only using Amy to promote his crappy films. I didn't mind that because I knew Amy was in love with Blake and Blake was in love with her, so I'm sure it didn't hurt her. But gosh, he could have waited a bit longer before starting to hang out with that ugly girl again...
I’m a firm believer that we all meet up in eternity

#10 Cariena

Cariena

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 03:43 PM

Blake ruined Amy

As to thIS Greg guy yeah surely didn't find no time

#11 africanfusion

africanfusion

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 03:47 PM

Hold on. Can we please give this guy the benefit of the doubt until we hear otherwise? It's not like they were making out - jeez. It is possible to remain friends with an ex (I'm assuming that's who it is). We don't know what the full story is here. We don't know much about the guy, or about his and Amy's relationship, and to be quite frank, I just don't care.

this.

he needs to be left alone.

#12 MDPA

MDPA

"We all become what we once hated"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 04:55 PM

Seriously guys, be mature. This is ridiculous. None of us knew Reg, nor did we know what Reg's and Amy's relationship was. Don't ridicule him based on unknown circumstances. He looks pretty sad in the photos anyway. Im sure he is not just 'over' Amy in a month and a half. The death of someone you are in a relationship is always traumatic for the one left behind. And after being extremely depressed for a month, which i speculate he was, it is beyond important to actually get out of the house. Maybe that woman pushed him to get out one night. I would rather see Reg happy than sad and alone for a year just to prove to the world that he loved Amy, which i personally think he did.

#13 Jaede~

Jaede~

Fanks Daaaarling~

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 05:04 PM

I'm not going to judge him. I always thought that he cared for Amy. And it looks like he was going through a hard time after Amy's passing. Especially when he was at the funeral.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#14 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 05:42 PM

well first off, I think men tend to need female company sooner than women. (only my opinion). just because they are out doesn't mean that they are an 'item'. I think he was an honorable man, didn't seem to hang on amy's coattails. she did accompany him to premieres but hello...they were dating and living together.

do we want him to mourn forever? Amy wouldn't have wanted it..she loved him and I am sure she wants to see him heal and be happy.

secondly...or is it thirdly....she ain't no Amy...no comparison. didn't she dance around poles or something? (ok, so I had to get it in there). she always seemed trashy to me.

just my 2 cents.
:'-(She was the DiVinci of my music world!

#15 AMYstery

AMYstery

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 06:01 PM

Can't judge him. Fact is we know almost nothing about his relationship with Amy. The stories of so called "friends" and "sources" are all over the map :

"She finally found the man of her life,she was never happier..." "They were secretly engaged..." "She was planning children with Reg... "She was inconsolable after splitting with Reg in June..." "She was heartbroken and distraught, they had split up..." "She was still obsessed with Blake, bombarding him with text messages..." "Blake was stalking her with text messages..." etc...

Many of those stories seem very unlikely (prisoners with cell phones ?) Only the people directly involved will know the real truth and they will have to live with their conscience.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users