#16 Dani14

Dani14

You're the sweetest thing I've ever known

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
  • LocationGreece/Piraeus

Posted 05 September 2011 - 03:12 PM

wouldn't it be cool to have mitch drop by and talk with us a while.

If it actually happened, it would be beyond coolB-)

60do5Ti.jpg

#17 Cecilia

Cecilia

What kind of fuckery is this?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 05 September 2011 - 03:19 PM

^Yeah, but I think that would really be too much to ask, especially so soon after Amy's passing. On his twitter he wrote he couldn't watch the VMA tribute because it's too painful for him, so asking him to answer our questions on a forum devoted to her full of pictures and memories is probably a bad idea. I do think sending a message from the forum to him on Amy's birthday would be nice.

#18 Cherry Bomb

Cherry Bomb

Velut Inter Ignis Lunae Minor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 06:47 PM

yes, you're right i think
One must still have chaos within oneself, to give birth to a dancing star.
Become what you already are.
(Nietzsche)

#19 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:34 PM

Nice guys!

I approuve :D

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#20 ladyamy

ladyamy

No Greater Love Than What I Feel For You

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 08:05 PM

Ok, so we all agree with sending Mitch an email. You better start writing something guys, because I can't think of a single sentence without breaking down in tears. Oh, btw we can't write anything that can make Mitch feel even sadder. We must express our love and admiration for the wonderful, the amazing, the incredible AMY WINEHOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!
I’m a firm believer that we all meet up in eternity

#21 gpozzo

gpozzo

I swear I'm gonna love you until eternity...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 08:28 PM

I sent an e-mail to Mitch a few days ago and he answered me:

Dear Giovani, Thank you so much for your email. it seems that you are a really big fan of Amy. Please keep listening to her music and she will live in your heart forever.

Mitch

I also think we have to send something to her family. I wanna help writing some things. :) I organizated a Support Video by brazilian fan club to send Amy after Belgrade gig...she probably felt devastated and I wanted to help her somehow. Talked to Zalon by Facebook and he said he could show the video to her. So I wrote a big text and each fan recorded a video saying one of the sentences of the "support text". It was really beautiful, but I had a really hard work with that and I was working, studying and have english classes so I didn't have much time...unfortunately when we was finally ending it, unfortunately she passed. It was sad, and maybe I'll try to upload the fanvideo in YouTube on her birthday. That's gonna be one of my tributes...

#22 ladyamy

ladyamy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 08:52 PM

I sent an e-mail to Mitch a few days ago and he answered me:

I also think we have to send something to her family. I wanna help writing some things. :) I organizated a Support Video by brazilian fan club to send Amy after Belgrade gig...she probably felt devastated and I wanted to help her somehow. Talked to Zalon by Facebook and he said he could show the video to her. So I wrote a big text and each fan recorded a video saying one of the sentences of the "support text". It was really beautiful, but I had a really hard work with that and I was working, studying and have english classes so I didn't have much time...unfortunately when we was finally ending it, unfortunately she passed. It was sad, and maybe I'll try to upload the fanvideo in YouTube on her birthday. That's gonna be one of my tributes...

That's cute. We must send him and the family all our love and support.

#23 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 09:13 PM

:P

Edited by Amy Jenna Harper, 05 September 2011 - 09:22 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#24 Cecilia

Cecilia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 05 September 2011 - 09:13 PM

Together with a message celebrating Amy, maybe we could ask him how we can help him with his foundation? This is of course entirely up to the moderators- if they want the forum to be associated with the foundation in any way, it's only an idea - but I thought we could propose helping him raise funds, for example by designing an official Amy Winehouse Forum t-shirt with proceeds of the sales going to his charity. We could ask permission to use an image of Amy of his choice. Or adding a banner advertising the foundation (once it's up and running of course) on the forum. What do you guys think?

#25 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 09:16 PM

Really good Idea Cecilia ^^

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#26 Cecilia

Cecilia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 07 September 2011 - 05:01 PM

Only a week till Amy's birthday. I thought of going to Camden on the 14th but I will be away all of next week so won't be able to. Anyone else here considering leaving a tribute at her house for her birthday?

Do people still want to e-mail Mitch as well? If so maybe this thread can be used to get some ideas together about what to send him.

#27 ladyamy

ladyamy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 08:46 PM

Only a week till Amy's birthday. I thought of going to Camden on the 14th but I will be away all of next week so won't be able to. Anyone else here considering leaving a tribute at her house for her birthday?

Do people still want to e-mail Mitch as well? If so maybe this thread can be used to get some ideas together about what to send him.

I think sending Mitch an email from the people here in the forum would be really nice, but honestly I have no idea about what to write. It must be something to remember Amy, something that makes Mitch and the family happy.
If somebody have any idea, please tell us. Definitely we must do something.

#28 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 09:35 PM

I melt wax all the time, 24/7. I have candles but don't do alot of them anymore since I use warmer plates.

Sunday, I'm going to Bath and Body Works and pick myself up a triple wick Slatkin candle in a new fall scent and will keep it lit on 9/14. also going to make a donation to the AWF since the website is now up and there is a direct link for US donations.
:'-(She was the DiVinci of my music world!

#29 ladyamy

ladyamy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 07:35 AM

I melt wax all the time, 24/7. I have candles but don't do alot of them anymore since I use warmer plates.

Sunday, I'm going to Bath and Body Works and pick myself up a triple wick Slatkin candle in a new fall scent and will keep it lit on 9/14. also going to make a donation to the AWF since the website is now up and there is a direct link for US donations.

That's good. I don't know what to do yet. I think I'm gonna have a listen to Body and Soul, it's gonna hurt, but I owe that to her. I wanna buy the single, but I don't know where (I don't know if it's gonna be released in Spain or if it's available on the internet). I still think we should write Mitch an email and if we don't do it all together maybe I'll send him something. Besides I want to donate something to the foundation, although apparently you can do it only from the UK or the States. I don't like the idea of linking Amy's name to addiction at all, but I'd like to help people in trouble.
Certainly it's gonna be a sad, sad day.

#30 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 09:42 AM

Certainly it's gonna be a sad, sad day.

Indeed. Just reading about it makes me so incredibly sad. And our birthdays were on the same day. Supposed to be a happy day, eh?

He still stands in spite of what his Mars bar says.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users