35 replies to this topic

#1 xxGodisLovexx

xxGodisLovexx

Psalm 46:10

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 06:20 AM

London: It has been revealed that Blake Fielder-Civil used to charge Amy Winehouse 150 pounds to kiss her while they were together.

According to a pal, the rouge who was the late singer’s husband for two years, is said to have exploited the tragic singer’s obsession with him just to get cash for buying crack cocaine and heroin.

Fielder-Civil always boasted that the late singer was “totally in love” with him, admitting he used to charge money from her for a kiss.

“He’d charge her 150 pounds just to kiss him and get near him. They’d be sitting, having a couple of drinks and she’d be trying to snuggle up to him. She’d say, ‘Give me a kiss, sailor’,” the Sun quoted the pal as saying.

“He’d go, ‘F*** off, Give me some money then’ — and she’d go, ‘Blake, Blake’. He liked her but he didn’t love her.

“She’d pay for him to get cabs to wherever she was. She’d pay 150 pounds for a cab.

“This was the pattern throughout their relationship,” the pal stated.

The 29-year-old who is currently serving 32 months for burglary and a firearms offence described the ‘Rehab’ singer as a “f****** bitch s***bag” to his friend after her death.

Read this article here http://zeenews.india.../story95699.htm

If this is true wow..... I am disgusted why would he do that to Amy? But then again this can be false.
But i hope to god it wasn't true.:(

Edited by xxWinehouseLovexx, 06 September 2011 - 06:55 AM.

John 17:25-26 “Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me. I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them.”

#2 africanfusion

africanfusion

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 07:25 AM

i hope its not true, especially his comments to his friend after her death...

#3 Cynthia

Cynthia

Addicted to her

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:46 AM

I also hope that these are just rumours.
This would be so sad, Blake meant a lot to Amy and he was the love of her life..... >:-( Poor Amy
Amy flies in paradise

#4 AMYstery

AMYstery

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:37 AM

Don't know about his statements after her death but the rest wouldn't surprise me. He said it himself in the interview he gave (The Untold Story) :

"Soon it was all about drugs,drugs,drugs,...." "I loved crack and smack more than I did Amy..."

I always thought that was the reason behind the "racist song" video. He absolutely wanted to have that on tape. They did not want to sing that song. A normal person would have said: give it a rest, they clearly don't want to do it and it's not that funny anyway. But he insisted and kept pushing them to sing it ("I'm not recording.I swear on your life. I swear on your life !) And he was recording this with his own video-camera, so how did it later show up on the website of The News of the World ?

I think he was stocking himself with controversial videos that he could sell for large amounts of cash to the tabloids, in order to be able to fuel his drug habbit. Maybe he didn't get as much money after Mitch took control of Amy's finances and protected her interests, or maybe he sensed that it would end in a divorce sooner or later.He was/is a drug addict, so the only thing that really mattered to him was his next fix.

#5 ladyamy

ladyamy

No Greater Love Than What I Feel For You

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 10:08 AM

How can anyone believe that? Blake could have a lot of money now. Everyone claimed he was only after Amy's money but, in fact, when they divorced he asked for nothing. Blake has made a lot of mistakes but it's clear that he loved and loves Amy as she did and surely does now.
I’m a firm believer that we all meet up in eternity

#6 AMYstery

AMYstery

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 10:17 AM

How can anyone believe that?

Because he has said himself that there were at least two things he loved more than Amy: crack and smack ! 8-/

#7 Cecilia

Cecilia

What kind of fuckery is this?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 06 September 2011 - 10:39 AM

How can anyone believe that? Blake could have a lot of money now. Everyone claimed he was only after Amy's money but, in fact, when they divorced he asked for nothing. Blake has made a lot of mistakes but it's clear that he loved and loves Amy as she did and surely does now.

I thought he did ask for half her fortune at first, but they got together and talked about it and he changed his mind. Then again, that might all be tabloid fabrications

As for the £150 for a kiss story, probably made up, or something he did as a joke once I'd think. Don't see the point of a story like this in the papers either way.

#8 ladyamy

ladyamy

No Greater Love Than What I Feel For You

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 10:41 AM

Because he has said himself that there were at least two things he loved more than Amy: crack and smack ! 8-/

lol. Addiction has nothing to do with love. He said that without crack and heroin Amy and he could have been really happy. Thinking of that breaks my heart. I know most people hate Blake and blame him for what's happened to Amy, but for me they were just two kids madly in love. Life didn't treat them well, it's really unfair.
I’m a firm believer that we all meet up in eternity

#9 AMYstery

AMYstery

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 10:43 AM

lol. Addiction has nothing to do with love.

Those were his words not mine...

#10 Nigel Jam

Nigel Jam

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 10:59 AM

He probably may have done it a few times, I can't see her putting up with it for long, but then what was all the blood about when they came out that hotel - the guy is a low life petty criminal and it was his friend who took the video of Amy sniffing crack and then sold it to the tabloids. The things that he's done to get put in prison show the kind of person he is, in my opinion. But it takes 2 to tango!

#11 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:06 AM

She fell crazy in love with a nob head and would have done anything to make him love her and prove her love he was a scum bag and knew it he is proud of getting her on drugs and used to tell her, he was too good for her, she craved love he also says their relationship was based on sex and drugs and she was as addicted to sex and as good at it as she was singing, but she was always cheating on him sleeping with other men. When her family wanted her to get off drugs, she said only if blake does too, he knew this and refused, the man is a total c*@t he lover her for her fame and money and maybe did love her in his own tinpot way, but not in the way Amy sadly did him, had she not met him, Amy would still be alive and be the Amy from 'Frank' era.

#12 Cecilia

Cecilia

What kind of fuckery is this?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:12 AM

... had she not met him, Amy would still be alive and be the Amy from 'Frank' era.

I don't think it's possible to make statements like that. We don't know what her life would have been like had she not met Blake. She was attracted to a certain type of man so she may well have met someone else like him. She had a self destructive streak in her anyway and had to deal with mental illness, so who knows how her life would have turned out. No point speculating about it though, so I'll leave it there.

#13 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:47 AM

Watching all her old interviews, 1st appearance on the buzzcoks in 2003/4 she was so bubbly, healthy sexy, stunning, happy, confident, her performances and videos were amazing. then blake happened, kind of ties in, no one can deny that she wouldn't have eneded up like she did if she had not met him, she was always a pothead, liked a good drink, but nowthing worrying, she was always wild, free spirit, a rebel, again nothing to worry about or cause real alarm. Yes she suffered from depression, but she was a strong woman hence 'Frank' album even though she was hurting over her ex. She was dead against hard drugs until blake admittedly introduced her to them, maybe she thought it would make them closer or something, love makes people crazy and people fall in love with people who are not good for them all the time and make bad choices, she was human and vulnerable, press didn't help the way they treated her, hounding and ridiculing her, she wasn't ready for that, so that didn't help her situation, but blake is/was her downfall.

#14 AMYstery

AMYstery

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 12:26 PM

There is someone claiming to be Blake's mother (Georgette) defending him in the comments section of The Sun :

http://www.thesun.co...llComments=true

#15 catouplik

catouplik

Help yourself

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 12:47 PM

I don't like Blake, but I can't help thinking it's pure rubbish.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users