35 replies to this topic

#16 Amyfan

Amyfan

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 12:56 PM

Why can't these newspapers not just stop with writing this crap. Amy can not more defend herself now so why are they writing this things now that she is dead?

I saw already the comments from other people on this news articals: they write that Amy was a lowlife with no selfrespect and that she is dumb and even more horrible things. What for use is it to bring so a story out in public? I am so angry. How will the family of Amy feels themselfs now they keep on writing so things about Amy?

I wish this newspaper would have some respect for the dead people. and not try to sell dirty story's only because it will make them rich and i wish that people stop damaging the memory of so a beautiful soul with this kind of rumors.

Sorry for the bad english but i am freakin angry and i can really cry that this world and its people are like this! They really have to stop with this bullsh*t and let the woman rest in peace!

#17 Nigel Jam

Nigel Jam

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 01:30 PM

Watching all her old interviews, 1st appearance on the buzzcoks in 2003/4 she was so bubbly, healthy sexy, stunning, happy, confident, her performances and videos were amazing. then blake happened, kind of ties in, no one can deny that she wouldn't have eneded up like she did if she had not met him, she was always a pothead, liked a good drink, but nowthing worrying, she was always wild, free spirit, a rebel, again nothing to worry about or cause real alarm. Yes she suffered from depression, but she was a strong woman hence 'Frank' album even though she was hurting over her ex. She was dead against hard drugs until blake admittedly introduced her to them, maybe she thought it would make them closer or something, love makes people crazy and people fall in love with people who are not good for them all the time and make bad choices, she was human and vulnerable, press didn't help the way they treated her, hounding and ridiculing her, she wasn't ready for that, so that didn't help her situation, but blake is/was her downfall.

She seemed to be really hurt even from pre "Frank" days and seemed to be badly affected by break ups with boyfriends. I picked up from watching vids that there was a boyfriend called Chris who she wrote a lot of "Frank" about and then "Back to Black" (or Back to Blake?) seems to have been written about/inspired by Blake! So I just wonder why she seems to have been so sensitive to bust ups with males? She seems the only artist who really made it clear who she was writing her songs about, what other artist is there that has been so explicit about this.

Edited by Nigel Jam, 06 September 2011 - 01:48 PM.

#18 Cherry Bomb

Cherry Bomb

Velut Inter Ignis Lunae Minor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 02:07 PM

I hope thats only shitty shitty shitty easy gossip, only rumours....
One must still have chaos within oneself, to give birth to a dancing star.
Become what you already are.
(Nietzsche)

#19 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 03:20 PM

You can see she was hurt and angry on 'Frank' about Chris, because of how things turned out, nut ake, she was brutally honest with her writing, it was like a healing process for her.
One other thing about that nob blake, this is the man who swore blind he was not filming her and then goaded her over and over to sing that dumb song and then sold it to the press, and is saying he is going to write a book about her, them when he gets out, and has already talked about their sexlife and how she slept with many other men while she was with him, if you love someone you don't do that shit, you just leave it be.

#20 LucyGoose

LucyGoose

Think love and wear a smile...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 04:38 PM

Don't know about his statements after her death but the rest wouldn't surprise me. He said it himself in the interview he gave (The Untold Story) :

"Soon it was all about drugs,drugs,drugs,...." "I loved crack and smack more than I did Amy..."

I always thought that was the reason behind the "racist song" video. He absolutely wanted to have that on tape. They did not want to sing that song. A normal person would have said: give it a rest, they clearly don't want to do it and it's not that funny anyway. But he insisted and kept pushing them to sing it ("I'm not recording.I swear on your life. I swear on your life !) And he was recording this with his own video-camera, so how did it later show up on the website of The News of the World ?

I think he was stocking himself with controversial videos that he could sell for large amounts of cash to the tabloids, in order to be able to fuel his drug habbit. Maybe he didn't get as much money after Mitch took control of Amy's finances and protected her interests, or maybe he sensed that it would end in a divorce sooner or later.He was/is a drug addict, so the only thing that really mattered to him was his next fix.

Agreed! Reminds of all weak men who take the blind love a woman gives and twists it for his own reasons, be they control, money or drugs.

And thanks for posting that link, didn't know that was up.

#21 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 03:01 AM

when i listen to B2B, Blake doesn't even enter my mind. It's all Amy!

#22 LegendJJ

LegendJJ

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 797 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 03:21 AM

You can see she was hurt and angry on 'Frank' about Chris, because of how things turned out, nut ake, she was brutally honest with her writing, it was like a healing process for her.
One other thing about that nob blake, this is the man who swore blind he was not filming her and then goaded her over and over to sing that dumb song and then sold it to the press, and is saying he is going to write a book about her, them when he gets out, and has already talked about their sexlife and how she slept with many other men while she was with him, if you love someone you don't do that shit, you just leave it be.

I hope what he said about her and other men isn't true....:(

#23 Jaede~

Jaede~

Fanks Daaaarling~

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 04:24 AM

Why can't these newspapers not just stop with writing this crap. Amy can not more defend herself now so why are they writing this things now that she is dead?

I saw already the comments from other people on this news articals: they write that Amy was a lowlife with no selfrespect and that she is dumb and even more horrible things. What for use is it to bring so a story out in public? I am so angry. How will the family of Amy feels themselfs now they keep on writing so things about Amy?

I wish this newspaper would have some respect for the dead people. and not try to sell dirty story's only because it will make them rich and i wish that people stop damaging the memory of so a beautiful soul with this kind of rumors.

Sorry for the bad english but i am freakin angry and i can really cry that this world and its people are like this! They really have to stop with this bullsh*t and let the woman rest in peace!

They did the same stuff with michael jackson. And they are still doing the same thing 2 yrs after his death. The media is sick and ruthless.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#24 Cecilia

Cecilia

What kind of fuckery is this?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 07 September 2011 - 10:50 AM

I hope what he said about her and other men isn't true....:(

Amy did once say:

"I just see monogamy in a different way to most people. I don't think it's a terrible thing to have sex with someone else. I think it's much worse to substitute the man in your life with another person. It's hard to explain but things like taking another man to your mum's house or going out shopping with him are so rude, and worse than kissing him. Sex is just sex, but you should never let anyone else get close."

#25 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 11:04 AM

Also, when talking 'Frank' album, interviews online the guardian, she said

'I believe in casual sex', love her honesty

Blakes just a nob simple as

#26 leannaf

leannaf

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 10:03 AM

How can anyone believe that? Blake could have a lot of money now. Everyone claimed he was only after Amy's money but, in fact, when they divorced he asked for nothing. Blake has made a lot of mistakes but it's clear that he loved and loves Amy as she did and surely does now.

when that video poped up whiel divorce perceedings as apaprently he was pissed off cause she hadnt stcuk o there spoken agreement saying she would leave him so much ... and her songs say it al labout him how he treated her even ni the intereviews where she spoke about him it didnt sound ike he respected her so ibelieve what is here because a user like hi mculd stoop this low.
mitch ddint liek him he even states thati na interview blake even states he got her on drugs yea cause thats love isnt it!! ithnik that blake dosnt even deserved 2 get mentioned here ll re#mber amy for her musci not that lwolfie

#27 LegendJJ

LegendJJ

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 797 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 10:21 AM

Amy did once say:

"I just see monogamy in a different way to most people. I don't think it's a terrible thing to have sex with someone else. I think it's much worse to substitute the man in your life with another person. It's hard to explain but things like taking another man to your mum's house or going out shopping with him are so rude, and worse than kissing him. Sex is just sex, but you should never let anyone else get close."

Yeah I also read/saw that quote from her after she passed. But I assumed that she was referring to having an open relationship if she had a boyfriend/husband. I thought it meant she was fine with what THEY did.....I. didn't know /think that she was also referring to herself :(

#28 Tara

Tara

This Bird Has Flown...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 11:04 AM

I don't know if this particular story is true, but I do feel that theirs was essentially an abusive relationship. To me, Blake seems terribly damaged by his addiction - and, in fairness, one need only look at his mother's tabloid exploits to see he didn't grow up with a loving, supportive family like Amy did - and I'd say he spotted the perfect victim in Amy, who with all her problems was still basically a naive, romantic young woman.
Posted Image

'Memories mar my mind, love is a fate resigned'

#29 ladyamy

ladyamy

No Greater Love Than What I Feel For You

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 01:55 PM

Yeah I also read/saw that quote from her after she passed. But I assumed that she was referring to having an open relationship if she had a boyfriend/husband. I thought it meant she was fine with what THEY did.....I. didn't know /think that she was also referring to herself :(

That quote it's actually from the Frank period. I don't like it, really.
I’m a firm believer that we all meet up in eternity

#30 Johanna

Johanna

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 04:58 PM

Blake is a yerk ! 100.000ths of people on this earth where willing to PAY 150 for 1 kiss of Amy ! Me too ! Think Amy has equal potential profit for kissing in place for singing if she wanted . :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users