• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 Cariena

Cariena

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 08:38 PM

Don't know about his statements after her death but the rest wouldn't surprise me. He said it himself in the interview he gave (The Untold Story) :

"Soon it was all about drugs,drugs,drugs,...." "I loved crack and smack more than I did Amy..."

I always thought that was the reason behind the "racist song" video. He absolutely wanted to have that on tape. They did not want to sing that song. A normal person would have said: give it a rest, they clearly don't want to do it and it's not that funny anyway. But he insisted and kept pushing them to sing it ("I'm not recording.I swear on your life. I swear on your life !) And he was recording this with his own video-camera, so how did it later show up on the website of The News of the World ?

I think he was stocking himself with controversial videos that he could sell for large amounts of cash to the tabloids, in order to be able to fuel his drug habbit. Maybe he didn't get as much money after Mitch took control of Amy's finances and protected her interests, or maybe he sensed that it would end in a divorce sooner or later.He was/is a drug addict, so the only thing that really mattered to him was his next fix.

Completely agree with you. Amy was just too much in love, I can get her point she loved Blake with all her mind and soul, and sometimes some people love the hard way. I'm just like her in that sense. But Blake ruined her, he was in there for personal gain only. Blake is the reason for all the bad things that happened to Amy, now you can go and say she was an adult, a grown woman etc etc. But still it was Blake that led her to a certain path. When I heard about the news that Amy died the first thing in my mind that popped up was 'it should've been Blake'.
I don't care if we hadn't had the B2B without this relationship, so what I would've been satisfied with another Frank esque album. I hope Blake will pay for what he did. And I'm sure once that criminal is out of jail, he's gonna be all over the media.

#32 Nigel Jam

Nigel Jam

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 12:29 AM

After seeing this video - Amy is a fool to have stuck with this idiot Blake Fielder (Un)Civil he set her up to do this racist singing - which can't be taken seriously. Then he films her out cold snoring and calls her his "Beautiful wife"! She should have seen that and punched his lights out and told him to get out and don't come back. I just think she's stupid for sticking with this muppet.

She wasted her talent and her life. People say she was in love with him, in time any one can get over any love - that ain't love taking picture of your wife out of it with your mate and then selling it to News of the World - I hope some one gives him a good smacking.

Edited by Nigel Jam, 10 September 2011 - 12:38 AM.

#33 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 12:39 AM

Everyone gets stupid when they fall in love, just the way it goes. I can't judge her for it.

He still stands in spite of what his Mars bar says.

#34 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 01:20 AM

I always cringed when I would hear him say, I swear on your life'. I try to keep my personal feelings for him under wraps here because I know she loved him but will just say I feel the same way most of you all do. It just hurts so bad and I dislike having bad feelings about someone to the point that I also thought the same thing when i heard the news...wish it had been NOT her but that one. terrible, I admit and am not proud of that fact but the poor thing was just so vulnerable. uggh. makes my heart hurt. can u imagine how Janis and Mitch must have felt when she was with this one?
:'-(She was the DiVinci of my music world!

#35 Dani14

Dani14

You're the sweetest thing I've ever known

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
  • LocationGreece/Piraeus

Posted 10 September 2011 - 01:36 AM

Fuck! I believed, you know, he was a drug addict but loved her. But this? I wouldn't swear on the life of a person i love even if i was telling the truth. And then leaking the video (or selling it, whatever). And the whole attitude he has toward her. Go kill yourself.

60do5Ti.jpg

#36 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 11:53 AM

Shouldnt love, or children give you a reason to get of drugs and have something real/worthwhile to live instead of a drug, when he met Amy, a beautiful young talented girl, who was mad about him, that should have give him a reason to want better out of life, his life and get of drugs, but he was happy to get her on them and wreck her life too.

As i said before love is blind and can make u crazy, Amy had both these things in her love for a rat, we'll never understand why she loved him, but she was obsessed, i never want to love anyone to that degree, its scary, consumes your life to that point, not healthy, she loved him more than herself, alot of it is psychological, she craved love, his love and would have done anything to get it, prove it, make him love her more, make them closer, she isn't the 1st and will not be the last, to fall in love so blindly/crazily with a total wanker, but she was young, there people in their 30s that do it, with kids and a professional career, its frustrating and a damned shame.

He was a cunt to do any of the filming, while she was so impressionable, vulnerable, esp within her love for him, which makes him even worse that we already feel, telling her he is too good for he, and making her depend on him, parasite.

She should have met Reg years ago, people say, without him, there would be no B2B, well, so fuckin what, she'd still have done another album, but she'd be alive today!. Blakes a cunt simple as, she did not deserve to be treated the was she was by him, he abused her love for him, and made her look in her blind love for him, she was so niave in ways, God Bless her.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users