#31 LucyGoose

LucyGoose

Think love and wear a smile...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 03:00 PM

^^^What did the article say?

I couldn't find it online....maybe it will run next week.

#32 Cecilia

Cecilia

What kind of fuckery is this?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 02 October 2011 - 01:15 PM

'Amy and I were planning to get married', says Winehouse's boyfriend Reg Traviss as he remembers the 'brilliant' singer

Amy Winehouse and Reg Traviss had been planning to get married before her tragic death in July, the film director has revealed.

In an emotional new interview, Traviss said the couple had often discussed taking the next step in their relationship.
And while they had never set a date, Traviss says it was always a given that they would eventually wed.

Posted Image Wedding plans: Reg Traviss has revealed he and Amy Winehouse had spoken about getting married before her tragic death in July

He said: 'Yes, absolutely, we had talked about getting married. It wasn't planned as in this date or that date, but it was a topic of conversation and had been for some time.'
Posted Image Such fun: Traviss called Winehouse a 'brilliant, brilliant laugh'

Traviss also admitted he still hasn't come to terms with the fact that Winehouse, who died at her London home on 23rd July, has gone.
He told The Sunday Times: 'What felt surreal was not the cameras and the craziness but losing somebody, just like that. One minute I was speaking to her, the next she was gone.
'You might say we were halfway through a conversation in our life together and then, suddenly, she disappeared.'
Traviss started dating Winehouse in June 2010, and said he never got sick of the Back To Black singer's wicked sense of humour and incredible comic timing.
He said: 'Amy was petite, and she was feminine, she was a brilliant, brilliant laugh, the complete life and soul of everything all the time.
'She could see situations coming, work someone out the minute they came in the room. She had great comic timing and when someone's as witty as she was, I think that indicates they are quite clever.'
Recalling how he first met Amy, Traviss said: 'We hit it off very quickly. What clicked was that we come from similar backgrounds.

'I'm from Stepney, Amy's family are from Stepney. We liked the same sort of style. I think she understood me from the first time I met her and I understood her.
'My mum knew Amy before I did, actually - they met in the gym. One of Amy's aunts turned out to be a teacher at the school I used to go to. There were just scores of connections between it; it was uncanny and nothing to do with being famous.

Posted Image Support: Traviss called Winehouse's parents Mitch and Janis 'lovely people'. Here, the pair are seen with the director looking at the tributes left outside Winehouse's London home

'Her parents, they're lovely people, and we have the same interests - especially me and Amy's dad. We've always had a lot to talk about.'
Traviss also spoke about the way that Winehouse died, and said it was her sudden withdrawal from drugs which lead to her tragic passing.
He explained: 'From time to time, yes, she did seem fragile but really she was a strong girl. Not just mentally - she had given up the drugs through willpower - but physically. She trained every day and she had a lot of energy.

'She was the kind of person who was always running around. But that sheer willpower can be dangerous - it puts a strain on the body.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz1Zd7FHYwB

#33 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 01:20 PM

Thanks for this article Cecilia..^^

It's quiet sad when I read this...Horrible.

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#34 blakmamba76

blakmamba76

Nothing Gold Can Stay

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 01:49 PM

Sorry but I just don't see...he seems alright enough but nah. He was transition man.
One of them tried to mold me into a big triangle shape and I went nooo

#35 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 01:59 PM

then WHY didn't she reply to his text before going to bed? :-(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users