34 replies to this topic

#16 CHCHANEL

CHCHANEL

rulers one thing but come brixton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 05:34 PM

What he says about them being separated in "mid conversation" is heartbreaking.

I hate that she is dead. I just can't believe it, even now.

I'm not sure but is ''mid conversation'' short for in the middle of a conversation? Just wan't to make sure with my not yet perfect english ;)

Posted Image

#17 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 12:15 AM

I kept reading over the sentence of 'when she went you could say we were in mid-conversation' and don't know what is meant by this. can someone explain? thanks
:'-(She was the DiVinci of my music world!

#18 Yuni13eunice

Yuni13eunice

Yuni,Yuni,Yuni&Yuni

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 12:38 AM

I'm not sure but is ''mid conversation'' short for in the middle of a conversation? Just wan't to make sure with my not yet perfect english ;)

Well that's right but I think he means the mid conversation that he and amy was starting to processing their future together and she died that leaves him feeling that he is in the mid conversation and not sure what will be next for him because Amy is gone. So that makes him feels that he is in the middle conversation because at the end she is gone.

#19 what'sinsideher

what'sinsideher

What's inside her never dies

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 12:44 AM

Yeah, I think it's sort of what Yuni13eunice says. I think I get what he means but it's hard to explain. It's as if their relationship was a conversation and when she died it was like she walked out in the middle of that conversation, leaving so much unfinished and unsaid. Well, that's my take on it at least.

"Anyone who sings a tune so sweet is passin' by..."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#20 Juan19

Juan19

RIP AmyWinehouse. We miss you

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 02:14 AM

We now know the other side of Amy and it just makes it worse. She was a good girl that was misunderstood because of this and that but deep down, she was a Good girl. RIP Amy. We miss you

#21 Iulian

Iulian

against, not cause I believe it. just fun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 06:05 AM

Romanian tabloid today writes that "Amy and Reg were supposed to get married the day she died" but has quotes from Reg getting ready to go to a wedding with Amy.

Idiots. They didn't even tried to translate from English.

#22 Nigel Jam

Nigel Jam

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 05:42 PM

I was reading that stress, drugs, drink all take years off your life, maybe she just ran out of steam and her body simply packed up.

It must be hard to keep seeing the name Blake tattoed on your girlfriends breast all the time? That would annoy me! Is it just malicous gossip that they split up before she died because of her continued contact with Blake via the telephone in prison? Reg would not admit to that under the circumstances would he?

Edited by Nigel Jam, 20 September 2011 - 05:48 PM.

#23 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 06:28 PM

I was reading that stress, drugs, drink all take years off your life, maybe she just ran out of steam and her body simply packed up.

It must be hard to keep seeing the name Blake tattoed on your girlfriends breast all the time? That would annoy me! Is it just malicous gossip that they split up before she died because of her continued contact with Blake via the telephone in prison? Reg would not admit to that under the circumstances would he?

It wouldn't suprise me if she kept in contact with Blake but on the other hand I would not believe what is reported in the press given how they reported the circumstances of her death. Cocktail of drugs - lie, drug dealer trip around london - lie, died of a drug overdose -lie?? So who knows? I wouldn't trust a word from the Blake camp either.
Jayne, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forum since Jul 2007.

#24 Nigel Jam

Nigel Jam

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 06:41 PM

It wouldn't suprise me if she kept in contact with Blake but on the other hand I would not believe what is reported in the press given how they reported the circumstances of her death. Cocktail of drugs - lie, drug dealer trip around london - lie, died of a drug overdose -lie?? So who knows? I wouldn't trust a word from the Blake camp either.

26th October should set the record straight on the amounts of alcohol and Librium in her body when the final inquest is held. Always remember people on what ever side don't always tell things how they actually were for various reasons. It will take a long time before people like Blake and Mark Ronson maybe write books with their stories of what Amy was like and then it will be down to us the fans and readers to ascertain what is right. One question I wonder is why she never had another LP released? What went on to stop her doing so? Or did she just run out of motivation?

#25 LucyGoose

LucyGoose

Think love and wear a smile...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 07:22 PM

Apparently this weekend the Sunday People (UK) newspaper will run another story re: Amy/Reg/Raven love triangle. Not sure what is in it, but they sure are digging hard for dirt on Reg.

No one knows the truth about him and Amy but there is something fishy there. I just can't put my finger on it. His ex is more than happy to let the press speculate, and her mother is involved too. Its kinda crazy if you ask me.

#26 LaPeep

LaPeep

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 08:11 PM

^^^What did the article say?
"I don't know her, I never met her, and when I saw that pic, I thought, 'That's me!' But then I found out, no, it's Amy........Ronnie Spector of the Ronettes

#27 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 12:47 AM

hmmm, yeah like LaPeep, I'm kind of curious too.
:'-(She was the DiVinci of my music world!

#28 songwriter

songwriter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 01:23 AM

We now know the other side of Amy and it just makes it worse. She was a good girl that was misunderstood because of this and that but deep down, she was a Good girl. RIP Amy. We miss you

It is my belief that she had a good spirit, and was actually quite vulnerable.
She had her problems, and I think fame and celebrity probably took it's toll on her, being followed and hassled by the press, and it must have been difficult to live with.
Out NOW on iTunes: 'FALLEN ASLEEP' ALL profits to Amy Winehouse Foundation:
http://itunes.apple....=482039173&uo=4

FOLLOW ME on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/mpbeermusic

My NEW website: http://www.matthewbe.../His_Music.html

MY OWN SONG, TO HELP THE FOUNDATION:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#29 You'reWonderingNow

You'reWonderingNow

The lights are on but no one's home

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 08:28 AM

Apparently this weekend the Sunday People (UK) newspaper will run another story re: Amy/Reg/Raven love triangle. Not sure what is in it, but they sure are digging hard for dirt on Reg.

No one knows the truth about him and Amy but there is something fishy there. I just can't put my finger on it. His ex is more than happy to let the press speculate, and her mother is involved too. Its kinda crazy if you ask me.

I had a look on the People.co.uk website but couldn't find anything.
Amy flies in paradise xx

#30 YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

I knew you were good, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 09:40 AM

wait! now I'm confused, when she died I read that she was no longer together with Reg? They had broken up and he was seeing his ex or something. Someone said he was cheating on Amy. I did not know what to believe, but I thought they had broken up and therefore Amy was so broken. She seemed a bit sad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users