Photo
- - - - -

Does Amt Winehouse Grandmother hold the key to her death?

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#16 iheartblondie

iheartblondie

When I come back, you'll know.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 02:39 AM

"They tried to mold me into this triangle shape, but I said Nooooo!" (not a perfect quote, but I remember seeing this video in the past.)

Whether we as fans choose to realize it or not, she was certainly referring to the Illuminati. I think Johnathan Ross picked up on this (with his little nervous laugh), but I could be wrong about him there.

Yeah, she said a lot without saying it really clearly.
  • TakeTheBox03 likes this

#17 Juan19

Juan19

RIP AmyWinehouse. We miss you

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 02:52 AM

"They tried to mold me into this triangle shape, but I said Nooooo!" (not a perfect quote, but I remember seeing this video in the past.)

Whether we as fans choose to realize it or not, she was certainly referring to the Illuminati. I think Johnathan Ross picked up on this (with his little nervous laugh), but I could be wrong about him there.

Yeah, she said a lot without saying it really clearly.

I saw somewhere in the internet, that becuase she said that, that was her undoing. That why the media always showed the negative parts more often than the positives things. Who knows.

But Illuminati or not, we can concluded that amy wasnt part of the group by this video. Can we?

#18 africanfusion

africanfusion

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 09:04 AM

she was not talking about the illuminati & no people who share this view point are not in denial.

her manager was simon fuller & she'd probably have been molded into the s club 7 of jazz if she had stuck with him.

#19 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 09:09 AM

It was just a joke... I don't even think there was ever speculation about an "illuminati" reference in that interview before she passed. Only when she died, people started inventing theories from the silliest details.

He still stands in spite of what his Mars bar says.

#20 JamaicaAndSpain

JamaicaAndSpain

There's this ache in my chest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 10:39 AM

I agree, it was only a joke!! She just didn't want to be like all the other artists out there, she wanted to keep her own style. I had no idea someone would turn this into something it is not.
>:-( "These tears won't dry without you, Amy." >:-(

#21 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 10:54 AM

Elsie, Annie, Baris and Vanessa, Tilde and Tara Thanx for having common sense regarding all this utter nonsense and being cool ;) xx
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] The Only Time I Hold Ur Hand Is To Get The Angle Right

#22 Nigel Jam

Nigel Jam

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 03:39 PM

Elsie, Annie, Baris and Vanessa, Tilde and Tara Thanx for having common sense regarding all this utter nonsense and being cool ;) xx

But it's strange how couple of years back Jay-Z and nearly every other major pop act were doing that shape with the hands which Amy suggested in this Jonothan Ross video which I assume was 2003 or 2004. Jay-Z was doing it a lot in 2009 which is like 6 years after? Just a little point! It also dawned on me to day that even though Amy Winehouse was always in the papers and it was known she was taking class A drugs, how come the Police never made sure they busted her and got her in court on charges? Surely that would have made her think twice about what she was doing? Could it be that they wanted her to carry on acting in that way? Well it's all conspiracy theories anyway?:-S

#23 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 04:10 PM

But it's strange how couple of years back Jay-Z and nearly every other major pop act were doing that shape with the hands which Amy suggested in this Jonothan Ross video which I assume was 2003 or 2004. Jay-Z was doing it a lot in 2009 which is like 6 years after? Just a little point!

The hand diamond sign is the Roc-a-Fella Records symbol. So, not really a point, just another pointless delusion. No offense.

He still stands in spite of what his Mars bar says.

#24 Divine_Comedy

Divine_Comedy

Lost is just what can't be seen.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 04:26 PM

The only thing I find strange is how she knew she'd die at a young age. If she had done tarots or a quija board or something it might have told her. Or else she just figured so. She was so straight about it though and always mentioned it. I asked the Quija board that question it said 67 or something. Awhile back my mum and her friend played with it when they were children. It said he'd die at 14. He was hit by a train just after he turned 14. So, that stuff completely freaks me out.

*and if what calls itself a world should
have the luck to hear such singing*

http://www.amywinehouseforum.co.uk/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1716&dateline=1327218895

#25 what'sinsideher

what'sinsideher

What's inside her never dies

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 05:06 PM

I think things like that can become sort of a self-fulfilling prophecy. If she had some reason to believe she would die young, it might have just added fuel to the fire. Instead of trying to take care of yourself, you might think what's the point and become increasingly reckless and self-destructive.

I'm not into crazy theories (I think the Illuminati thing is complete nonsense) but I guess I wonder about something...Amy seemed to believe Cynthia could see the future in some way? I wonder if perhaps it was Cynthia who mentioned the "dying young" thing to Amy based on something in the tarot cards? It would be a strange thing for a grandmother to say to her grandchild but their family apparently has some faith in the supernatural. I just don't know.

"Anyone who sings a tune so sweet is passin' by..."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#26 Johanna

Johanna

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 05:58 PM

Exactly. Everything went the wrong way for my girl after the death of her granny. And everything is going the wrong way for me since Amy died. So I'm waiting Amy take me with you! <3 :'-(

I feel with you Stefan . After she died i was so very sad i had tried to get her back even if i must used to do that with black magic . But the only expirience with black magic in the past 20 jears i had where 2 curses . I was even not realising it was Black Magic at all . :-S Now i realise you CAN'T bring back a person to life again . Amy is in a HIGHER dimension as we are . The reverse is possible Amy can visit us in a lower dimension . It's also selfish from us to want her back , we mourn we lost her becouse WE wanted her back for US , maybe not what SHE need . Before i go to sleep i ask now to Amy what i can do for HER if she want me something to do for HER . She may use me as a medium if she need someone . :) That wil be my reward . In my case everything WAS already wrong BEFORE Amy died . I was sinking in a swamp but Amy opened my eyes and kicked me in the ASS out of it . In a vision she come later to me and said : Whats the problem , LIVE ! You also have to do that !

#27 ancre

ancre

Just friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 06:34 PM

The only thing I find strange is how she knew she'd die at a young age. If she had done tarots or a quija board or something it might have told her. Or else she just figured so. She was so straight about it though and always mentioned it. I asked the Quija board that question it said 67 or something. Awhile back my mum and her friend played with it when they were children. It said he'd die at 14. He was hit by a train just after he turned 14. So, that stuff completely freaks me out.

Did she really say that she would die young? Afaik she only said that she is afraid of "dying old" in one of her aythorized interviews (not for tabloid)and the second thing is Alex Folden remembering that Amy had "a virtual panic attack" when making the video for "Back to black".

#28 JamaicaAndSpain

JamaicaAndSpain

There's this ache in my chest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 06:56 PM

Did she really say that she would die young? Afaik she only said that she is afraid of "dying old" in one of her aythorized interviews (not for tabloid)and the second thing is Alex Folden remembering that Amy had "a virtual panic attack" when making the video for "Back to black".

That's what the papers wrote after she died:
Her friend Alex Foden, who once lived with the musician, said:
[...]"Amy always told me she thought she would die young and that she knew she'd become part of the '27 Club'."

- Don't know if it's true though.
>:-( "These tears won't dry without you, Amy." >:-(

#29 ChipsAndPitta

ChipsAndPitta

I Told Ya I Was Trouble

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 06:59 PM

I was watching Dionne's Foolin video earlier and one of the comments is at 3mins 10 there is illuminati going on because she makes a shape with her hand over her eye, its getting silly 8-/
As i've said before, i am a spiritual person and i've felt Amy near me numerous times BUT i'm not buying into this stuff. Simple hand gestures mean their linked with some occult??? Soon it'll be anyone who's ever had a poo is linked to it........... Ipoominati :lol:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm on Twitts >>> https://twitter.com/Baris1989 <<<

#30 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 07:04 PM

People read way way too much into onnicent words/actions, it really it pathetic!

The nurserys must be full of them, you know, ehen they learn shapes... ;)

'Mummy, i learnt how to draw a triangle today at play group' lol

God help some offspring of people with overactive imagination, its just a fackin shape ffs, it'd been hard for Amy to say a hexogon, coz its kinda tricky to make that shape with ur hands!!.... ;) Loving the sensible people on here xx

Edited by Amysanchorcat, 14 October 2011 - 07:21 PM.
Typo, surprise!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] The Only Time I Hold Ur Hand Is To Get The Angle Right

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users