32 replies to this topic

#16 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 01:44 PM

i agree! ... and we don't know the whole truth. i always suspected mitch forced blake 2 file ... just my own thought but might be true. my dad would have demanded that ...:amyshock:

Snakes a vile vulture who told Amy, he was too good for her, and she was lucky to have him, he was a controlling, manipulative arrogant prick, who was jailed coz he's a wanker, and thought he was badly done to, when Amy slept with numerous other men, even though he was at it with other woman, he is pure scum, thinking it was good to get her on drugs!, cunt!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] The Only Time I Hold Ur Hand Is To Get The Angle Right

#17 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 02:04 PM

Snakes a vile vulture who told Amy, he was too good for her, and she was lucky to have him, he was a controlling, manipulative arrogant prick, who was jailed coz he's a wanker, and thought he was badly done to, when Amy slept with numerous other men, even though he was at it with other woman, he is pure scum, thinking it was good to get her on drugs!, cunt!

yes, she told that to Perez :-$
like, really blakey?
they were both on hard stuff that night, and she almost dies. those comments didn't even make sense then! like i said, we do not know half of the truth! all we know is that amy always told the truth, everyone else = NOT >:-(

#18 Dani14

Dani14

You're the sweetest thing I've ever known

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
  • LocationGreece/Piraeus

Posted 16 October 2011 - 08:25 PM

He should definetaly had kicked his ass back then. Blake has done so many bad things. Interesting about the statement she was moving away from the stage. Then why all these gigs scheduled? can't believe she was forced to, but who knows.

60do5Ti.jpg

#19 africanfusion

africanfusion

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 08:42 PM

could be that she enjoyed the stage but didn't enjoy the way it made her nervous before she hit the stage in the interview mitch did say that even at the performance for her family & friends she was nervous in her dressing room but after she came off stage she remarked that she'd enjoyed her time up there.

#20 Dani14

Dani14

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
  • LocationGreece/Piraeus

Posted 16 October 2011 - 09:10 PM

Yeah true about the nervousness (and i'm prety sure one of the reasons she had drinks up there was this), but still I just think her answer wouldn't be the same as her fathers.

60do5Ti.jpg

#21 amysarmynow

amysarmynow

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 05:47 PM

Here are a few of my thoughts/feelings about the AJW/BFC "issue."

http://amysarmynow.w...for-ajw‘s-sake/

Edited by amysarmynow, 17 October 2011 - 06:46 PM.

#22 YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

I knew you were good, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 11:19 PM

She never got tired of performing but it is not easy to enjoy a performance when the audience are assholes.

#23 Dani14

Dani14

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
  • LocationGreece/Piraeus

Posted 18 October 2011 - 12:16 AM

She never got tired of performing but it is not easy to enjoy a performance when the audience are assholes.

A bit off topic but i don't think that's the case. I mean from what i've seen when she was PERFORMING the audience is great and many are stunned.

When she wasn't at her best she may have been booed sometimes but i can understand them. I would never do that of course, but this is now that i know she is this perfect artist that comes with some flows and was troubled. For someone who just know the name Amy Winehouse and all the tabloid bullshit (most of the people fall under this category i think), it would be like "Fuck this i paid for something and she is isn't delivering it." feeling she is another spoiled superstar.

The ones who must be blamed for the booing crowds are those who let (or forced) her to perform when she was a mess.

60do5Ti.jpg

#24 Muchloveria

Muchloveria

...or bouffant on it's curl...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,476 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 12:14 PM

i still dont see the HUGE change from when she met blake and divorced him...amy was still amy! i think thats what he meant when he said the duck and water bit; she was open and carefree and drugs are easy to start for people like that. its a shame though she had such a bad influence as blake to ruin her confidence and self-pose and make her believe she NEEDED him. she didn't need anyone, she could've made it alone and I think that was what made amy scared and use drugs.
tumblr_lfcaafF1LO1qc41muo1_500.giftumblr_ld3ynhqfW91qabdjm.gif
"...behavioral patterns that stick over the years..."

amyjademermaid.tumblr.com

#25 africanfusion

africanfusion

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 12:39 PM

when someone uses the duck to water phrase there is no room for interpretation.

#26 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 12:49 PM

She was anti drugs, til she met snake, anti hard drugs anyway, watching her interviews, live performances from 2003-4 then later, there was a difference, her essence remained, but meeting snake, did something to her, he seemed to light the fuse, coz uptil then, there was no problem, her illness and issues came flooding out, snakes a lowlife cunt, who fed of her insecurities.

#27 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 01:27 PM

i still dont see the HUGE change from when she met blake and divorced him...amy was still amy!

Sadly I disagree. I think she was a wonderful girl however you look at it, but there's no denying she basically morphed into the person she was dating looks-wise, from what we saw. Regarding her behaviour in interviews, it was really different since she started dating Blake, mostly seemed a bit more arrogant and rough, like she was waiting for the whole thing to to finish so she could go back to being with him. Reg seemed to calm her down a bit, brought out a different kind of warmness of her demeanour, more mature and sort of motherly. We only saw the "Tone" interview but it was enough to see how different she was again. I believe Reg, amongst other factors, had a large influence there.
I say sadly in the beginning, because I think she gave too much of herself in relationships and it ultimately harmed her a lot. Idg the Blake bashing, remember they were both addicts. Judging him is no different than judging her.

He still stands in spite of what his Mars bar says.

#28 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 01:52 PM

Sadly I disagree. I think she was a wonderful girl however you look at it, but there's no denying she basically morphed into the person she was dating looks-wise, from what we saw. Regarding her behaviour in interviews, it was really different since she started dating Blake, mostly seemed a bit more arrogant and rough, like she was waiting for the whole thing to to finish so she could go back to being with him. Reg seemed to calm her down a bit, brought out a different kind of warmness of her demeanour, more mature and sort of motherly. We only saw the "Tone" interview but it was enough to see how different she was again. I believe Reg, amongst other factors, had a large influence there.
I say sadly in the beginning, because I think she gave too much of herself in relationships and it ultimately harmed her a lot. Idg the Blake bashing, remember they were both addicts. Judging him is no different than judging her.

But Elsie, without snake faildher drivel, i doubt she'd have hit hard drugs and changed how she did, now imagine if she'd met Reggie kray ;) x back then.... x

#29 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 02:06 PM

How do you know she wouldn't have met another "Blake"? She was obviously attracted to what he represented, doubt she wasn't aware of what she's getting into. Blakes are more appealing than Regs for some women at a certain age, it's not a positive thing but it is how it is... Atleast from my pov :)
All of his questionable actions seemed triggered by the addiction...

He still stands in spite of what his Mars bar says.

#30 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 02:58 PM

True, some woman do like bad boys, who knows what attracted her to him, he looked like a bloody rat/weasel, no offence to any rats or weasels owners who may read this! ;).

Her illness and something in about him, hold he had over her, triggered the change in her, look back to 2003-4, so fresh, passionate, healthy, there was in a sense quite a drastic change, not just appearance, way she was onstage at times, its a bloody horrible shame, what happened to our Amy, but her wit and warmth remained throughout, just wish she'd met Reg back then. x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users