49 replies to this topic

#16 JamaicaAndSpain

JamaicaAndSpain

There's this ache in my chest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:26 AM

Of course I'll stay! You guys on here help me so much with dealing with Amy's passing. Plus there are so many nice people here that I would miss :)
>:-( "These tears won't dry without you, Amy." >:-(

#17 Cynthia

Cynthia

Addicted to her

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 11:54 AM

I just hope that they'll never release her autopsy files to the public. That's too personal. They've already done it with Michael Jackson & Brittany Murphy. You can easily find them in the internet, i hope that Amy's never leak.
Amy flies in paradise

#18 LucyGoose

LucyGoose

Think love and wear a smile...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 02:34 PM

I've mentioned this before but if the Romanoff's who were murdered in 1917 or 1919(can't remember which) can have fans all over the world and have a forum with devoted fans, then so shall Amy. The Romanoff forum is really alot like this. every detail dissected, pictures pictures and more pictures being posted every day, people's trips to St. Petersburg documented...u name it!

The Romanoff's have a forum?? Now that is interesting.

#19 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 03:27 PM

I think will be difficult to leave this forum..it will be like to "leave" Amy..and I don't think I could.

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#20 York

York

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 04:21 PM

I will stay until the moment when I was not kicked out of this forum )))))
But seriously it is very interesting forum with fantastic visitors, people here from all over the world! and it's wonderful!

#21 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 05:38 PM

i'm stayin around, you have helped SO much XO

#22 ChipsAndPitta

ChipsAndPitta

I Told Ya I Was Trouble

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 06:10 PM

No way i'll be leaving (unless you've all had enough of me by then lol). Its a great place to chat with like minded people, after all we are Amy fans for life, right? :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm on Twitts >>> https://twitter.com/Baris1989 <<<

#23 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 06:21 PM

Yep..for me(that's my opignion..) if I leave this forum it's like to turn the page and forget Amy..and that's no way possible :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#24 AmyInBlood

AmyInBlood

My Love For You Is Getting Bigger By The Day!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 06:27 PM

I'm staying! Nobody should leave this forum! She's our favorite singer and we're here for Amy! Please people don't leave it. That would be like leaving Amy. Amy you'll live forever in our hearts!

MISS YOU SO MUCH WONDERFUL GIRL! <3 :'-(
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I love you so much Amy! :D

#25 Juan19

Juan19

RIP AmyWinehouse. We miss you

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 07:46 PM

Good to see that all of us are gonna stay!! we have one strong love for amy! im sure shes proud of us from heaven!

#26 AmyInBlood

AmyInBlood

My Love For You Is Getting Bigger By The Day!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 07:47 PM

This discussion about leaving the forum made me cry even more... I'll never forget you Amy... Your legacy will live on forever! :'-(

MY TEARS WON'T DRY WITHOUT YOU! I WANT YOU BACK PRETTY GIRL! :'-(
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I love you so much Amy! :D

#27 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 07:55 PM

I can't wait for the results.. J-6

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#28 MDPA

MDPA

"We all become what we once hated"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 08:08 PM

I could'nt even imagine leaving this forum! When you stop discussing or consciously thinking of someone who has passed, memories fade. And i sincerely don't want Amy to fade in my mind! Before this forum, i did not personally one one single other fan of hers. I knew people who liked her music but nobody who liked her like all of us do here. Its just extremely comforting to be with people who understand your love for Amy :)

#29 what'sinsideher

what'sinsideher

What's inside her never dies

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 08:15 PM

Same here, Marc. I don't personally know any other Amy fans so this board has meant so much to me. I don't know how I could have dealt with her death without being able to come here to communicate with all of you.

"Anyone who sings a tune so sweet is passin' by..."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#30 SteveV

SteveV

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 09:38 PM

Why does talk about leaving the forum even come up? I just joined and I'm getting a lot out of it and trying to give some back as well. Amy's legacy will live as long as people are interested in music The work of this forum is just beginning.

Recently there was a lot of internet buzz commemorating the 20th anniversary of the release of the American band Nirvana's album "Nevermind" (Sept 24, 1991). Thousands gathered in Aberdeen, Washington State, USA recently to dedicate a park to Kurt Cobain.

Nirvanas's music touched a nerve even though its "grunge" style was simply a kind of moody metal with mostly inane lyrics (IMO). Certainly a transformative talent like Amy Winehouse will be remembered by all the people that her music touched and will continue to touch long into the future.

Edited by SteveV, 21 October 2011 - 11:37 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users