Juan19

RIP AmyWinehouse. We miss you

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 09:57 PM

Because will be the results on 26th October. ^^

But anyone wants to leave this forum :P

Yeah since I came late to this forum, I taught people were hanging around here waiting for the results! But thank god I was wrong!

#33 Dani14

Dani14

You're the sweetest thing I've ever known

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
  • LocationGreece/Piraeus

Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:05 PM

I'm happy all this will end, mostly for her family. After the results probably the fucking tabloids will bash for some time but then there will be nothing else left and they'll just move on. But her incredible talent is the single thing that i hope will live on for decades to come.

For me it makes no diffrence what the results will be. Death at the age of 27 is not natural.

60do5Ti.jpg

#34 SteveV

SteveV

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:13 PM

I'm sure the results will be available on newscasts, newspapers, the internet, etc. That's not a reason to stay or not stay. I think we will all want to discuss it, but the fact is that she passed on July 23, 2011 and nothing will change that. This forum is to celebrate her life and legacy.

#35 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 11:03 PM

I doubt the question of what really killed her will ever be answered.

#36 Divine_Comedy

Divine_Comedy

Lost is just what can't be seen.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 11:10 PM

Ah, I'm obsessive I don't see myself leaving for a while lol. I don't want to forget about her. I really love the passion you guys have here. It's refreshing, I don't comment much, I like reading what you all have to say. (also a listener, not a talker) It's very touching and makes me happy to know how many people she has reached just by being herself and not to mention that voice, it always lingers in my mind. I don't feel so alone, it's so nice. It's such an amazing thing, I would have been more than pleased knowing this many people cared for me when I leave this world. It's a blessing, a short but lovely blessing. Of course we are sad that there can't be anything new, it's a difficult passing. She was so young and that's why we feel so strongly about it. I don't really know you guys, but I have so much love for you! :)

*and if what calls itself a world should
have the luck to hear such singing*

http://www.amywinehouseforum.co.uk/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1716&dateline=1327218895

#37 JamaicaAndSpain

JamaicaAndSpain

There's this ache in my chest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 12:21 AM

Yeah, me too. They'll say it was a seizure and that's about it I think.
>:-( "These tears won't dry without you, Amy." >:-(

#38 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 10:05 AM

I'm happy all this will end, mostly for her family. After the results probably the fucking tabloids will bash for some time but then there will be nothing else left and they'll just move on. But her incredible talent is the single thing that i hope will live on for decades to come.

For me it makes no diffrence what the results will be. Death at the age of 27 is not natural.

Yep..but steel be here I think it's important for each people here..

J-5

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#39 Nigel Jam

Nigel Jam

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 10:17 AM

According to toxicology report she had alcohol and prescription drug Librium in her at death - suppose the inquest will reveal the levels and if those levels of either substance caused or contributed to her demise!

Edited by Nigel Jam, 21 October 2011 - 10:40 AM.

#40 ancre

ancre

Just friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 11:02 AM

I'll stay here for sure, I'll love Amy forever and and I do appreciate you guys for being able to see the truth about her. By the way nobody can force me to leave (apart from admin) ;)

#41 ancre

ancre

Just friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 11:13 AM

That's what I'm afraid of. But I have this hope to get to know a little bit more 26th or later in Mitch's book. OMG, how I wish Amy hadn't been terror-stuck or suffering horribly... RIP, beautiful soul.

#42 ChipsAndPitta

ChipsAndPitta

I Told Ya I Was Trouble

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 11:50 AM

That's what i hope too ancre. I know she's gone and nobody can change that but i hope she wasn't in pain or suffering. I hope it was as peaceful as possible :'-(
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm on Twitts >>> https://twitter.com/Baris1989 <<<

#43 Tiny Penny

Tiny Penny

Play all my records, keep dancing all night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 12:10 PM

I agree, I don't see the need to leave the forum just because there is some sort of 'closure' on Amy's death.

This forum is a fabulous tribute to Amy and allows people with a shared interest to communicate together and share wonderful Amy related things! I love this forum and am so glad I found it! Long Live Amy! Long Live the Forum!
I love you in a place where there's no space or time...Forever you will be a true friend of mine:)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#44 Divine_Comedy

Divine_Comedy

Lost is just what can't be seen.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 05:54 PM

According to toxicology report she had alcohol and prescription drug Librium in her at death - suppose the inquest will reveal the levels and if those levels of either substance caused or contributed to her demise!

I'm sure that had everything to do with it. They weren't meant to be combined. Perhaps that caused a seizure or something. I imagine it was just a terrible mistake. It makes sense her last concert how she was so loopy without any illegal substances. I'm sure they would have been traced back to that point. Then again who really knows. She just lost the battle, basically.

*and if what calls itself a world should
have the luck to hear such singing*

http://www.amywinehouseforum.co.uk/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1716&dateline=1327218895

#45 LauraWinehouse

LauraWinehouse

My Idol... My World.... My inspiration....Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 06:07 PM

i'm hating the waiting :( i don't want to think she was in pain, i hope she just slipped away in her sleep, it horrifies me to know that if she was in pain no one heard her :((( poor Amy, i hope she's at peace :)
We Only Say Goodbye With Words
I Died A Hundred Times
RIP Amy Winehouse
Your Forever In My Heart

VALERIE!!!!

:'-(

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users