222 replies to this topic

#181 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 02:11 PM

Its a real shame as she was super talented and loved by lots. But that seems to be the way, the most talented people are normally the most humble, shy, insecure yet loving and loveable people B-)

Welll said my lil chip pitta x
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] The Only Time I Hold Ur Hand Is To Get The Angle Right

#182 LucyGoose

LucyGoose

Think love and wear a smile...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 02:18 PM

I am somewhat confused by the role of the bodyguard in all this. I don't want to blame him at all, but why does Amy need a live-in bodyguard? Is it so when she gets the urge to go out, she can have security?

A bodyguard is not a nurse, but a nurse is what she needed.

I just keep going over this in my mind, trying to make sense, make it go back to July to make this turn out differently. She should have not been alone, and that makes me sad that she died alone. Maybe if she had friends around they would have been able to stop her and distract her so she wouldn't binge. I dunno, she seemed like such a lonely soul. Poor baby girl.

#183 York

York

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 03:08 PM

I am somewhat confused by the role of the bodyguard in all this. I don't want to blame him at all, but why does Amy need a live-in bodyguard? Is it so when she gets the urge to go out, she can have security?

A bodyguard is not a nurse, but a nurse is what she needed.

I just keep going over this in my mind, trying to make sense, make it go back to July to make this turn out differently. She should have not been alone, and that makes me sad that she died alone. Maybe if she had friends around they would have been able to stop her and distract her so she wouldn't binge. I dunno, she seemed like such a lonely soul. Poor baby girl.

this is what me do not give rest, I can not help but think about it,I believe that a well-analyze everything that happened.

#184 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 07:08 PM

you guys are letting all this get out of hand and are forgetting why we are all here: Her Music.

you are letting all the hype get you down. say 'fuck it' and go listen to her songs.

thank you and im sorry and ur right ... :'-( i apologize 2 u guys
i was hurting yesterday, but that is all i have been doing, ,focusing on amys music for healing - its wonderful ;; we all have our own way to get thru this i guess, and i respect everyones postings here so much, i appreciate everythin u write!...

#185 ladyamy

ladyamy

No Greater Love Than What I Feel For You

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 08:54 PM

I can't believe we've lost her because of that. I mean, it was completely accidental, completely preventable. She could still be here if she hadn't drunk those two fucking bottles.
I can't understand why she was left alone. Millions of people would give everything just to be with her, to look after her. Her family & friends had the chance to do it, but instead they were anywhere else. It's absolutely heartbreaking.
I’m a firm believer that we all meet up in eternity

#186 Dani14

Dani14

You're the sweetest thing I've ever known

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
  • LocationGreece/Piraeus

Posted 28 October 2011 - 09:17 PM

I don't consider the ones around her are those to be blamed. She was a grown up and it seems she was doing better. She was addicted, fighting her addiction but succumbed one more time and as the doctor said she had lost her tolerance to alcohol. i'm pretty sure her close ones had seen her through much worse times, so i think no one really expected this to happen at this particular time.

60do5Ti.jpg

#187 ChipsAndPitta

ChipsAndPitta

I Told Ya I Was Trouble

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 09:52 PM

I don't consider the ones around her are those to be blamed. She was a grown up and it seems she was doing better. She was addicted, fighting her addiction but succumbed one more time and as the doctor said she had lost her tolerance to alcohol. i'm pretty sure her close ones had seen her through much worse times, so i think no one really expected this to happen at this particular time.

Correct, it was 1 binge too many and sadly her tiny body couldn't cope after 3 weeks without drinking. I know people are upset at her bodyguard, yes it was silly to leave her 5 hours without checking but he said himself that she slept in late quite often and she may have already passed away at 10. Unfortunately with circumstances like this nobody gets a pre-warning as to whats coming, no one was to know what was going to happen that night/morning. Sadly for us left behind, it was her time to go :(
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm on Twitts >>> https://twitter.com/Baris1989 <<<

#188 africanfusion

africanfusion

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 09:59 AM

I can't believe we've lost her because of that. I mean, it was completely accidental, completely preventable. She could still be here if she hadn't drunk those two fucking bottles.
I can't understand why she was left alone. Millions of people would give everything just to be with her, to look after her. Her family & friends had the chance to do it, but instead they were anywhere else. It's absolutely heartbreaking.

stop blaming innocent people, in a roundabout way you've just accused her family and friends of abandoning her which is ridiculous.

#189 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 12:24 PM

stop blaming innocent people, in a roundabout way you've just accused her family and friends of abandoning her which is ridiculous.

yah its so hard, ... i found nobody to blame (not even amy), so i blamed alcohol an questioned why it's legal? actually my real question (out of this subject) is why arent all drugs legal but anyway. 8-/ knowing that she needed help for other things :-S... it's a catch 22. at some point i blamed mitch, reg, etc. in my mind = SO unfair! actions DO have consequences kids ... :-$

#190 York

York

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 01:04 PM

Has found an interesting conclusion in the network:

If the count. The lethal dose for humans 8 grams of pure alcohol per kg body weight, and take it, for example, weighs 50 kg.
It turns
50 * 8 = 400 g 100% alcohol - a lethal dose for her.
400 g of alcohol = a liter of vodka
The question suggests itself: how could she drink 5 liters of vodka??

http://megatorrents....ic.php?t=379134

#191 AJW4eva

AJW4eva

In the morning you're vexed

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 01:20 PM

I don't suppose we will ever know what happened in those final days. I thought she seemed very odd on stage with Dionne, although other people thought she seemed perfectly normal. I would like to think that she didn't want to die, as stated by her doctor, and that it was just an accident, a miscalculation, but part of me thinks that she was an intelligent girl for goodness sake - did she really think that she could drink that much and get away with it...or did she just not care at that particular moment for whatever reason?

I know it is a silly side thought and what's done is done, but I keep on wondering where she bought those final bottles of vodka - the person who sold them to her must now know that it was those that caused her death - imagine having that on your shoulders (I am not blaming them before anyone says I am! Not a great thing to have to live with though is it).

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#192 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 01:29 PM

An alcoholic builds a bigass tolerance, even though our girl was a tiny thing, she could drink a great deal, she was cutting down, but its an illness, addiction, a disease, she had inner demons, she was happy, she was dry 3 weeks, got a taste of it, and bamn, right back on it, so her tolerance was lower than usual, she may not have realised, and drinking what she drank over 3 days was too much at this time, simple as!, she was fighting the disease of addiction, its a hard thing to do for an addict, even when they are happy! x

#193 AJW4eva

AJW4eva

In the morning you're vexed

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 01:34 PM

Yes, I hope that was it and she just didn't realise the consequences of the amount she was drinking at that time .

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#194 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 01:44 PM

Yes, I hope that was it and she just didn't realise the consequences of the amount she was drinking at that time .

Will be. How many times you read in paper, young guys out on a piss up, and downing shots or yay many pints and it kills them through poisoning them, people don't realise this. x

#195 JamaicaAndSpain

JamaicaAndSpain

There's this ache in my chest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 02:27 PM

did she really think that she could drink that much and get away with it...or did she just not care at that particular moment for whatever reason?

Sometimes when you feel a certain way, you just don't care about anything at all. You are in some place else, like not in this world, and you don't realize what you did until you're "normal" again. Maybe she felt like that, or maybe, as I said earlier, it was her normal drinking amount and she kinda "forgot" that after an abstinence period she can't cope with as much.
>:-( "These tears won't dry without you, Amy." >:-(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users