222 replies to this topic

#196 what'sinsideher

what'sinsideher

What's inside her never dies

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 02:32 PM

did she really think that she could drink that much and get away with it...or did she just not care at that particular moment for whatever reason?

I think that's the difference between an addict and a casual user. Whether it's too much alcohol, too much drugs, too much food, too much cutting...you might realize at some point that this isn't good for you but you can't stop.

"Anyone who sings a tune so sweet is passin' by..."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#197 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 02:33 PM

Her Dr and Mam, and Reg said she was fine that night, as did her guard, someone asked why she needed live in guard, maybe coz she was so hounded by press, and it made her feel safer, she couldn't go anywhere without being hounded by paps and any dichead could have got to her, seeing as everyone knew where she lived. x
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] The Only Time I Hold Ur Hand Is To Get The Angle Right

#198 Nigel Jam

Nigel Jam

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 02:53 PM

I just think maybe her death was on the cards - that it's all pre-ordained - we all have a time to live and a time to die. Amy's was 23rd July 2011. I just think it may be that is the case.

#199 Tiny Penny

Tiny Penny

Play all my records, keep dancing all night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 03:15 PM

She probably had no idea how much she was drinking. I seriously don't think she purposely drank so much because she was unhappy. i think she just got a taste for it again, after being at the Roundhouse and didn't stop. She prob didn't think she was doing anything out of the ordinary, i bet she has drank more than that lots of times and was fine. Like Amysanchorcat said, how many times do we read about people dying from having too many shots - I can certainly remember cases where I live. It is unfortunate but the blame game is not going to change things.
I love you in a place where there's no space or time...Forever you will be a true friend of mine:)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#200 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 06:40 PM

I just think maybe her death was on the cards - that it's all pre-ordained - we all have a time to live and a time to die. Amy's was 23rd July 2011. I just think it may be that is the case.

i think so. no matter what she or anyone could have done ... i believe we go to heaven when all of our duties here are done ... she had a big mission and had to rest, it was all too much for 1 human being who is being honest in this world, she was so awesome, i need to understand it :-$:(:'-(

#201 LaPeep

LaPeep

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 06:41 PM

^^^Well, before she would drink AND do crack at the same time, so one cut the extremes of the other.
"I don't know her, I never met her, and when I saw that pic, I thought, 'That's me!' But then I found out, no, it's Amy........Ronnie Spector of the Ronettes

#202 ChipsAndPitta

ChipsAndPitta

I Told Ya I Was Trouble

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 06:29 PM

As you know from my posts previous i don't blame anyone for what happened but this popped in my head earlier, maybe someone else can make it a bit clearer for me.

Its reported her bodyguard made his 2nd check on her at 3pm, right? I recall the day after her passing in a few articles, it was reported that the ambulance either arrived or were called at around 3:55pm. Unless the press have got times wrong (which is very possible) that seems an awful long time for either the ambulance to arrive or for the phone call to be made. Surely that can't be right?

Can anyone clear it up for me if i have it wrong? Thanks in advance.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm on Twitts >>> https://twitter.com/Baris1989 <<<

#203 AmyInBlood

AmyInBlood

My Love For You Is Getting Bigger By The Day!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 06:55 PM

They also said that she woke up in the morning and went back to sleep. She told her security that she's tired and that she'll go back to sleep. Then he checked on her and he taught she was sleeping. So it doesn't make sense. When did she drink those 3 vodka's?! I'm so confused.
I miss her so much. :'-(
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I love you so much Amy! :D

#204 CHCHANEL

CHCHANEL

rulers one thing but come brixton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:55 PM

I just found this while I was scrolling through The Sun, don't know if it has been posted on here.
Just if anyone is interested:
http://www.thesun.co...-Winehouse.html

Posted Image

#205 ChipsAndPitta

ChipsAndPitta

I Told Ya I Was Trouble

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 10:19 PM

I just found this while I was scrolling through The Sun, don't know if it has been posted on here.
Just if anyone is interested:
http://www.thesun.co...-Winehouse.html

Thanks for this Anna-Maria, i've never seen that pic of her with the 16 year old fan :-$ How fortunate she was to have met her.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm on Twitts >>> https://twitter.com/Baris1989 <<<

#206 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 10:28 PM

Winehouse lived her life on her terms, however fans, family or friends may differ. I still hold on to the belief that she died from a broken heart but not a broken spirit. True dat.

Keep your heads up, AWFukers.
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#207 D-Bomb

D-Bomb

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 04:33 AM

As to why she thought she could drink so much, its just illogical. If you've ever done something self destructive or bad for you, you know its bad but you do it anyway til something gives and you just kinda stop on your own.

People who binge eat don't wanna gain weight. People who keep doing drugs or drinking probably aren't trying to off themselves when they're in the moment. You just go until the craving in you is fulfilled.

I'm curious as to how she was functioning with that much liquor. I know people have their tolerances but shitfaced is shitfaced and I'm wondering how she was coordinated enough to keep drinking and ultimately get back in her bed and go to sleep. Its interesting she didn't throw up either. I'm a male, 6'2'' and probably weigh a hundred pounds more than her with a good chunk of muscle and I puke after awhile. I don't frequently drink but still...

Edited by D-Bomb, 31 October 2011 - 04:43 AM.

#208 D-Bomb

D-Bomb

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 04:34 AM

You're either here 24/7 or you have some kind of app on your phone that detects when I post on here because I'm rarely here anymore ACTUALLY posting but the moment I do, you bring your ghetto self out of no where trying to be the attitude of reason. Stop acting like a bitch and move on.

Excuse me? Nothing about me is ghetto and if you're post didn't reek of 'retarded cunt without an ounce of intelligence' we wouldn't have an issue. So how about you move on and stop being a little bitch. Please and thanks.

#209 D-Bomb

D-Bomb

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 04:36 AM

I am somewhat confused by the role of the bodyguard in all this. I don't want to blame him at all, but why does Amy need a live-in bodyguard? Is it so when she gets the urge to go out, she can have security?

A bodyguard is not a nurse, but a nurse is what she needed.

I just keep going over this in my mind, trying to make sense, make it go back to July to make this turn out differently. She should have not been alone, and that makes me sad that she died alone. Maybe if she had friends around they would have been able to stop her and distract her so she wouldn't binge. I dunno, she seemed like such a lonely soul. Poor baby girl.

I think just someone to keep an eye on her every day and be there when she decided to go out and it was easier having someone like that as opposed to a nurse who's more.... it definitely imposes the sense of something being wrong. If that makes sense.

#210 LucyGoose

LucyGoose

Think love and wear a smile...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 04:20 PM

I think just someone to keep an eye on her every day and be there when she decided to go out and it was easier having someone like that as opposed to a nurse who's more.... it definitely imposes the sense of something being wrong. If that makes sense.

But clearly there was something wrong....and a bodyguard can't tell her to stop drinking. I guess a nurse could not either. I know I am clutching at straws here and I know you can't order someone to stop doing something. I just wish she hadn't been alone that night. That is what really breaks my heart.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users