222 replies to this topic

#91 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 05:07 PM

We know from the toxicology report there was only alcohol and librium (a benzo, 1 tablet as prescribed) in her system. No other meds/drugs.

Oh, I know, sorry, I thought Librium was an AD. But this intrigues me:

Use of chlordiazepoxide should be avoided in individuals with the following conditions:

• Acute intoxication with alcohol, narcotics, or other psychoactive substances

Sounds familiar :(

He still stands in spite of what his Mars bar says.

#92 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 05:07 PM

She may have had her AD aswell, but that much alcohol would be enough for anyone, esp if she was dry for 3 weeks, being such a lil thing, and if she'd ate much, theres nowt vague or suspicious FFS, lets not go there again and look for whats not there, fuck me sideways, no illuminata shit, no cover up, no suicide, no drugs, just a young girl who had a drink problem, who was dry for three weeks and then binged like she'd not took a dry nreak, i was too much for her system to take, as it would have been for any of us here, now we now, please lets let it go and remember her for why we fell in love with her in the 1st place, no more fuckin analysing, it was an accident, 3 bottles in her room.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] The Only Time I Hold Ur Hand Is To Get The Angle Right

#93 Cecilia

Cecilia

What kind of fuckery is this?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 26 October 2011 - 05:11 PM

The librium was mentioned (I'm quoting the article from the guardian again):

"Drink became a problem for Winehouse after she successfully kicked a drug habit in 2008. She fell into a pattern of abstaining from drink for a few weeks, then lapsing, said Romete. She was taking medication, Librium, to cope with alcohol withdrawal and anxiety, and had been reviewed by a psychologist and a psychiatrist last year."

Librium is a CNS depressant, like alcohol, so would have aggrevated its effects. They are just saying that even on its own, the amount of alcohol in her system could have been lethal. There is no way of knowing more detail. Surely we know enough?

#94 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 05:11 PM

lets not go there again and look for whats not there

Mitch said it was there, noone's making shit up. I'm not sure what we're supposed to do on this thread but discuss the inquest results? Title must have mislead me there.

#95 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 05:13 PM

It didn't initially mention librium after tox results, it helped her seizures and also anxiety, like i keep saying, there were no hard drugs, just alcohol, and librium, it will be the alcohol that sent her into respitery trouble, she may well have passed out, then went in to breathing problems, as has happened to others

#96 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 05:15 PM

Mitch said it was there, noone's making shit up. I'm not sure what we're supposed to do on this thread but discuss the inquest results? Title must have mislead me there.

Elsie, i not popping at you, i meant nigel jim, trying to read more into it, she's gone, we know why x

#97 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 05:16 PM

Librium is a CNS depressant, like alcohol, so would have aggrevated its effects. They are just saying that even on its own, the amount of alcohol in her system could have been lethal.

I understand that, I was just wondering. I find it weird that there was no mention of Librium when it probably contributed to her death.

#98 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 05:18 PM

Elsie, i not popping at you, i meant nigel jim, trying to read more into it, she's gone, we know why x

k but he said the same thing as I did so I don't see why. It's not a conspiracy theory, just curiosity.

#99 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 05:19 PM

The news reports seem to be a lil more detailed as time goes on

#100 Nigel Jam

Nigel Jam

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 05:22 PM

I'm not reading anything into it, I am just wondering why all the facts aren't presented at the final inquest! Like a jigsaw puzzle!

Also on Sky News they are saying "Amy drank herself to death!" well I am just wondering why they didn't mention Librium at all which could have made the impact of that alcohol more lethal, also fact Amy did not eat before drinking, food does reduce the strength of alcohol.

Edited by Nigel Jam, 26 October 2011 - 05:28 PM.

#101 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 05:22 PM

I read that she died from alcool :(

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#102 SoulShadow

SoulShadow

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 05:30 PM

Based on my limited medical knowledge... it's bittersweet comfort to know that she probably passed very peacefully.

#103 AJW4eva

AJW4eva

In the morning you're vexed

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 05:31 PM

Amy's doctor also revealed the 27-year-old said she did not know if she was going to stop drinking but "she did not want to die" the night before she tragically passed away.

So sad :'-(

The Foundation has made its first three £10,000 donations to charities close to Amy — children's hospices Littlehaven's in Essex and Chestnut Tree House in Sussex, plus Hopes And Dreams, which gives holidays to sick children.

Something good out of all of this x

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#104 Jessa.

Jessa.

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 05:32 PM

Based on my limited medical knowledge... it's bittersweet comfort to know that she probably passed very peacefully.

Yeah... I agree. Atleast that's something.

This day is really sad to me, kind've feels like the day when we first got the tragic news...

#105 LucyGoose

LucyGoose

Think love and wear a smile...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 05:33 PM

Amy did not/could not stop drinking, not matter what her dr or family wanted. She probably should have gone to a clinic to detox and stop drinking but she was stubborn and thought she could do it on her own. What could they do? Take her against her will, and force her? We all know that would not happen with Amy.

Its just so incredibly sad, and a beautiful human being is gone.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users