Addiction's a strong opponent :(

#62 JamaicaAndSpain

JamaicaAndSpain

There's this ache in my chest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 02:51 PM

Coz they are cunts, with little regard to other peoples feelings, thoughts, they are thick and cold, and they are on nearly all the sites, but there are people like us too, the people who talk shit, just show themselves for what they are, pathetic wankers!, fuck em. x

I know that, but I would just like to do something, you know.. tell them they're wrong and even prove it to them, like when they say she didn't make good music or whatever. I just want them to shut up.

I don't blame her bodyguard. He couldn't do anything. She chose to drink. Yes, he could have checked on her, but Amy probably slept late very often, so why would he feel he should wake her at 10 in the morning. And of course I know nothing about Amy's lifestyle, but maybe 3 empty bottles of vodka weren't something unusual to be found in her bedroom. It's just not his fault.
>:-( "These tears won't dry without you, Amy." >:-(

#63 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 02:54 PM

Only reason she was drinking is coz she was an alcoholic, pure and simple, the factor here is the three week gap and her tiny frame, and like i said earlier, if her stomach was empty, that would have been a contributing factor to why it did so much damage, it was an accident, she was due to go to a wedding with Reg that w/end. But going dry three weeks and then binging was not doing her body any favours, it was just too much alcohol for her body/anyones to process :( am gutted, if only she wouldn't have sunk that alcohol, she'd be here, but, she wasn't to know what would happen. x
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] The Only Time I Hold Ur Hand Is To Get The Angle Right

#64 ancre

ancre

Just friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 02:56 PM

Don't you think to get to know only about number of empty bottles found and alcohol amount in blood during 3 months is not so impressing as inquest result (or have I read to many detective books)? I have even more questions now knowing that all that was somehow evitable, among others if sb knew about the presence of alc in her bedroom and her drinking that evening?

Sorry for that but all the situation hit me hard.

Edited by ancre, 26 October 2011 - 03:35 PM.

#65 Tiny Penny

Tiny Penny

Play all my records, keep dancing all night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 03:00 PM

I just love this place, it's full of love and kindness and respect. Not just for amy but we all have respect for eachother here to. Can i just dive into the pc and live with you all on this forum. :')[/QUOTE]

Well said! Don't know what I would do without you Forum Folks! Xx
I love you in a place where there's no space or time...Forever you will be a true friend of mine:)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#66 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 03:11 PM

We feel sad, but, we got some fun threads going, her bra, love of leopard print, her snarl, her huge smile ;) xxx

#67 ChipsAndPitta

ChipsAndPitta

I Told Ya I Was Trouble

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 03:12 PM

People trying to make jokes about Amy or any situaton like this are a joke themselves. They have no self-esteem and so put others down to make themselves feel better. If you see their silly comments try to ignore them and keep calm, understand they need help and they will get what's coming to them via Karma. Our love for Amy is stronger than any drippy jokes these idiots conjure up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm on Twitts >>> https://twitter.com/Baris1989 <<<

#68 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 03:14 PM

Oi chippy ur a wise witty fooker aincha luv ;) x

#69 wrougs

wrougs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 03:14 PM

I know that, but I would just like to do something, you know.. tell them they're wrong and even prove it to them, like when they say she didn't make good music or whatever. I just want them to shut up.

Their opinions wouldn't and couldn't change a thing about what we felt for Amy. Why bother?
Haters gonna hate.
I observe, I don't chase

"I hate nice idiots." Amy, I hear you. But I hate rude idiots even more.

That's me when I sing a song:

#70 tselekoglu

tselekoglu

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 03:19 PM

That was one of my thoughts, too. Imagine she hadn't been drinking that night...

That's what makes me shocked, what makes my brain blocked...
Posted Image
16 letters, 3 words, 5 syllables, 1 woman, a big talent;

Amy Jade Winehouse :missyou:

My Amy Fan Page >> http://www.facebook.com/BritLioness

My Tumblr >> http://winehouseanddelrey.tumblr.com/

#71 Cecilia

Cecilia

What kind of fuckery is this?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 26 October 2011 - 03:26 PM

More details, including her doctor's statement and a statement from Amy's family:

http://www.thesun.co...rive-limit.html

#72 JamaicaAndSpain

JamaicaAndSpain

There's this ache in my chest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 03:41 PM

Their opinions wouldn't and couldn't change a thing about what we felt for Amy. Why bother?
Haters gonna hate.

Yea I know, but I just don't want anything like this being writtin or said somewhere. It's so disrespectful and I hate that.
>:-( "These tears won't dry without you, Amy." >:-(

#73 ChipsAndPitta

ChipsAndPitta

I Told Ya I Was Trouble

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 03:43 PM

Thanks Cecilia. Interesting to hear she started drinking on the 20th, the same day she got on stage with Dionne. Maybe she felt she needed a drink for 'dutch courage' and that started it off.... I don't know, thoughts keep whizzing round my brain to try and understand better but i'm playing guessing games.

One thing i do know though is that pic of her being stretchered out of the house churns me up inside everytime.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm on Twitts >>> https://twitter.com/Baris1989 <<<

#74 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 03:47 PM

They shouldn't have shown that picture, it was too much info, if you get me :( x

#75 Cynthia

Cynthia

Addicted to her

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 03:49 PM

I'm just happy that her death is no mystery anymore. I'm sure many of us would have gotten crazy, if we'd ask ourselves what killed her for the rest of our life.

Amy flies in paradise! <3
Amy flies in paradise

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users