24 replies to this topic

#16 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 08:12 PM

U'd have loved Amy holding ur hand to get the angle right, u'd have kept getting it wrong on purpose, lol x
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] The Only Time I Hold Ur Hand Is To Get The Angle Right

#17 Dani14

Dani14

You're the sweetest thing I've ever known

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
  • LocationGreece/Piraeus

Posted 31 October 2011 - 11:04 PM

Personally I don't get it why she hasn't more male fans. It's not only the incredible talent. She was also hot and sweet and pretty and had this great attitude. She's such a lovable lady.

60do5Ti.jpg

#18 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 11:09 PM

Us woman think like that too, lol, sweet, hot, funny, beyond talented!, warm, quirky, ace attitude, loveable, genuine, stylish x
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] The Only Time I Hold Ur Hand Is To Get The Angle Right

#19 LiamSullivan

LiamSullivan

I love Amy Winehouse.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 11:10 PM

I'm a gigantic Amy Winehouse fan, and I'm a male. I see no problem with loving an amazing, beautiful, talented woman. Her music is by far better than any mainstream music currently being played on the radio nonstop. I'm not ashamed to say that Amy is my favorite artist. I couldn't give a fuck less if people judge me on it, who cares. I sport my Amy Winehouse shirt proudly. :) Speak up, male fans! Don't be embarrassed.

R.I.P Amy Jade Winehouse. Once in a lifetime voice.
2r4h89d.gif

#20 AlabamaGirl2007

AlabamaGirl2007

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 11:44 PM

I know of tons of guys who love Amy. I think they probably are just less vocal about it! Just a few weeks ago, a man came to my house to fix the heater. I was at work. This man brought up how upset he was about Amy's passing and how much he had loved her. He was a musician as well. My mom said she was happy to hear about that (well not about her passing) because I am a huge fan and it would make me happy to know he had brought her up. It definitely made me smile. He talked about how beautiful and talented she was. I had wished that I had been at home at the time cause I have never personally met a huge Winehouse fan before. I just hear of them through friends, etc. I would love to meet one in person! Everyone knows how much I love her.

#21 gpozzo

gpozzo

I swear I'm gonna love you until eternity...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 12:40 AM

I'm male and I'm one of Amy's most fanatic fans. haha

#22 Ericson

Ericson

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 02:11 AM

Would it be fair to say that her fanbase is very much female based?

If so why not more males? I never seem to hear many males praising her delights and casting adoration.

I don't get it. I'm male and simply worship her. But most of her followers seem to be Winettes!

Where are the guys?

I thought the thing about Amy is that she appeals to so many different kind of people. Male and female and all things in between of all ages. I´m a male and I think I am so different from most of you cause I can´t relate to most things in here. But Amys voice, her songs and the way she moved on stage knocked me down the first time I saw her and I never get tired of her voice and I guess it´s the same with everyone in here. Ergo - she appeals to all sorts of people
Love and pain, aint no good for my brain.

#23 Mr.bboy

Mr.bboy

Mr.Bboy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:58 AM

I'm a guy and I love Amy's music. Her talent to sing amazed me since a couple years back when I first heard her since then I've been hooked.Always had a crush on her too :blush: When I heard she passed It broke my heart, I always hoped and prayed for her to get better.

#24 songwriter

songwriter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 04:09 PM

Another post from a guy here!
I love her music, and the fearlessness she has on stage. I think a lot of artists would love to have that confidence.

Best wishes,

Matthew.
Out NOW on iTunes: 'FALLEN ASLEEP' ALL profits to Amy Winehouse Foundation:
http://itunes.apple....=482039173&uo=4

FOLLOW ME on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/mpbeermusic

My NEW website: http://www.matthewbe.../His_Music.html

MY OWN SONG, TO HELP THE FOUNDATION:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#25 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members