62 replies to this topic

#61 Chloë

Chloë

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:10 AM

I loved Amy's rants on other artists >:-) They're fucking funny (and oh sooo true)
on Britney Spears: I wish her luck with her marriage - I hope it stops her going into the studio.
Rachel Stevens: I watch her singing on TV and I think, bloody hell, but at least she didn't write that.
Chris Martin: "I bet if he heard his [own] stuff he'd be like, 'who is that wanker?'"

And then
OUTSPOKEN Amy Winehouse has decided to button up after a dressing down from her gran. The singer , who has lambasted everyone from Dido to Madonna, revealed her grandparents were not amused by her scathing tongue and told her to keep her opinions to herself. Amy said: 'My grandparents have given me enough **** for talking about people so I'm going to keep my mouth shut.' :D

#62 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 02:15 PM

Chris Martin: "I bet if he heard his [own] stuff he'd be like, 'who is that wanker?'"

Brilliant!

He still stands in spite of what his Mars bar says.

#63 ancre

ancre

Just friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 04:11 PM

I loved Amy's rants on other artists >:-) They're fucking funny (and oh sooo true)
on Britney Spears: I wish her luck with her marriage - I hope it stops her going into the studio.
Rachel Stevens: I watch her singing on TV and I think, bloody hell, but at least she didn't write that.

And then
OUTSPOKEN Amy Winehouse has decided to button up after a dressing down from her gran. The singer , who has lambasted everyone from Dido to Madonna, revealed her grandparents were not amused by her scathing tongue and told her to keep her opinions to herself. Amy said: 'My grandparents have given me enough **** for talking about people so I'm going to keep my mouth shut.' :D

Some more:

* about Michael: "I could never decide whether I wanted to be Michael Jackson or marry him. I don't care what people say about him now because he's a f*****g genius. That's it - the end!"
* about Madonna: "I liked her when I was about eight. She was cute and that was about it really. Now she's an old lady. She can't shock people any more, I think she should get a nice band, just stand in front of them and f***ing sing."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users