30 replies to this topic

#1 Cynthia

Cynthia

Addicted to her

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 12:36 PM

I'm sorry, i know that this could be just stupid shit, but i just want to show you (because everyone's talking about it):

http://www.thesun.co...-Winehouse.html
Amy flies in paradise

#2 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 12:39 PM

Jus read it, now, if her spirit was guna go anywhere, its her fam, Reg n mates, plus if the spirit that is in ur home is a friend, loved one, fam member, pet, lover, u got nowt to be affraid of, so pfft to him!. x
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] The Only Time I Hold Ur Hand Is To Get The Angle Right

#3 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 12:41 PM

What a nauze whoever wrote that shit is. And they actually pay them for this stuff. Ridiculous.

I have it on pretty good authority than a percentage of all tabloid 'stories' are merely fiction. That is to say.... I know this to be the case based on things I have heard myself that I know to be fabricated.

My best guess is, this is either a fabrication, or Pete has been phone hacked. My money is one the first one.

That said.... I do believe she is with each and every one of us. I doubt any of us find that thought 'terrifying' though, least of all Pete.....

#4 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 12:54 PM

Sick to death of hearin bout phone hackin, leches, Amys phone was hacked too, apparently.

She will be with us all, givin us winks n suchlike, if she was to visit anyone, they wouldn't be petrified, bit surprised like, but you'd be kinda relieved to see they lettin u know they ok. x

#5 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 01:15 PM

LOL L O L !
birdie's note to PeteD.:
you can't run away from your problems, mate ... wherever you go, there you will be. if this is true, suck it up "Scardy Kat"!

"I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living."

- Anais Nin 

#6 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 01:59 PM

She just came on the radio while I was talking about her with someone.... She's here, with all of us. I find it comforting and Pete was a lot closer to her than most of us here!

#7 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:01 PM

In a shop the other day, jus bought a framed photo of her, and she came on, i jus smiled like an idiot :) x

#8 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:11 PM

I nearly cried, sad cow.

#9 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:18 PM

Aww, Hugz, I fill up sometimes, but, mainly smile like a dickhead, as i'm on me tod, n ppl prob think i'm tapped! ;) x

#10 AMYstery

AMYstery

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:27 PM

What a nauze whoever wrote that shit is. And they actually pay them for this stuff. Ridiculous.

I have it on pretty good authority than a percentage of all tabloid 'stories' are merely fiction. That is to say.... I know this to be the case based on things I have heard myself that I know to be fabricated.

A few years ago there was an interesting documentary about this (the celebrity obsessed media and the hunger for fake tabloid stories).And this was before we found out that they actually went even a lot further than this with real spying and phone hacking. It's called "Starsuckers" (full video here) :

http://www.filmsfora...arsuckers_2009/

The makers tested how easy it is to plant fake stories in the major tabloids. It's really embarassing how low the journalistic standards have fallen. The 24/7 news cycle makes them so desperate to fill their newspapers and websites, they'll print anything if it is even remotely possible. They did it with an Amy-story too. Most of the tabloids these days have a "got a story for us ?"-phone line, some will even promise money for exciting news . They called several tabloids with this fake story about Amy : "Amy had a party last night in Barnet, when the electricity broke down she went to check one of the fuzes herself and she got an electric shock, her beehive even caught fire for a moment ! " Tabloids just lapped this story up without questioning it or without doing any fact-checking whatsoever ! Next day the Daily Mirror published the story "Amy Winehouse in hair fire drama"...8-/.

Even if they are not sure whether there is even a grain of truth in it, they will simply add "sources told us" "a friend said" (remember the Azzopardi guy and his story about Amy and a massive cocktail of heroin,cocaine and ketamine causing her death :mad:). The makers of this documentary had no problems getting their fake stories printed by the national press the next day :

http://www.guardian....oax-celebrities

They even told The Sun that Sarah Harding was in real life a genius that "reads mind-boggling books about astronomy and quantum physics". What did The Sun do with this story ? Print it of course....:lol: :

http://www.thesun.co...icle2355241.ece

#11 W1nEh0use

W1nEh0use

We only said goodbye with words ....

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:45 PM

He saw ghostly reflections in his window? Ghosts don't have reflections, do they?

Besides, if she visited my bedroom late at night I wouldn't run anywhere apart from to pick up my guitar.

What absolute drivel.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Dido will kill you!"

#12 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:51 PM

Love that u cite ur location as Amyland ;).

Like i keep sayin, 1st ppl she'd go back to is her fam, mates n Reg, actually she shd haunt tha twattin papz who didn't give her any peace!... x

#13 W1nEh0use

W1nEh0use

We only said goodbye with words ....

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 03:02 PM

Be sure to read tomorrow's follow up story about some dreadful, blood-curdling howling heard outside his window ... only for a befuddled Pete to discover he had left Dido playing on the CD player.

:amyshock:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Dido will kill you!"

#14 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 03:11 PM

You wouldn't be terrified of the spirit of someone u know, when our cat died, i said to her, if u wanna visit, come in the day, she's always here, pesterin tha dog ;), lil bugger.

Yea, u may well be like, oh, fancy seein u, n drop ur cuppa tay n burn ur lap, but you'd be glad, comforted, n be like, u could have txtd 1st ya dickhead... ;) x

#15 Tiny Penny

Tiny Penny

Play all my records, keep dancing all night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 05:03 PM

This is made up... You can just tell. There is no originality and looks like an imbecile has written it (sorry if reporter is on forum). Ghostly images in bedroom and reflections in window... sounds like a 7 year old's ghost story. They are just whipping something up because there is nothing else to say about Amy and Pete.

I do not think that someone like Pete would run away from Amy's ghost. He was close to her and seems quite spiritual in some respects. I think he would welcome it and be intrigued if spiritual things were going on.

Ugh makes me mad that someone was paid to write that.
I love you in a place where there's no space or time...Forever you will be a true friend of mine:)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users