30 replies to this topic

#16 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 05:16 PM

well, if I were a good friend of Amy's and she came to visit me, I'd find that comforting.

lies, lies, and more lies. He doesn't seem to be the type that would run away from it; especially as far as Paris, for goodness sake.

She can come visit me anytime.

edit: by 'lies' I mean lies by the mag, not by Pete.

Edited by tunisianswife, 15 November 2011 - 09:49 PM.

:'-(She was the DiVinci of my music world!

#17 ancre

ancre

Just friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 05:52 PM

I had a very strange but comforting moment. I was sitting lonely in the back seat of the car travelling with two ppl of my family in the evening of 1st November. In the silence I was thinking about Amy. Suddenly I felt her presence and smelt something like cigarette smoke (nobody was smoking in this car for ages!). Wonderful, cosy and nice feeling. That's why I'm crying when listening to "Like Smoke".

#18 tselekoglu

tselekoglu

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 06:00 PM

That's what we call making gain of Amy effort. I think he's lying. Or he's too stupid to tell everybody. If I were him, I would be very happy and kiss Amy. LOL I would say ''Please sing Our Day Will Come! And visit me again!'' and I wouldnt tell anyone.
Posted Image
16 letters, 3 words, 5 syllables, 1 woman, a big talent;

Amy Jade Winehouse :missyou:

My Amy Fan Page >> http://www.facebook.com/BritLioness

My Tumblr >> http://winehouseanddelrey.tumblr.com/

#19 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 07:51 PM

What a nauze whoever wrote that shit is. And they actually pay them for this stuff. Ridiculous.

I have it on pretty good authority than a percentage of all tabloid 'stories' are merely fiction. That is to say.... I know this to be the case based on things I have heard myself that I know to be fabricated.

My best guess is, this is either a fabrication, or Pete has been phone hacked. My money is one the first one.

That said.... I do believe she is with each and every one of us. I doubt any of us find that thought 'terrifying' though, least of all Pete.....

Is exactly that...I mean even the gost of Amy visite him,he really had to
public that in the newspaper?
Is-he still on drogs?

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#20 Juan19

Juan19

RIP AmyWinehouse. We miss you

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 08:37 PM

Yeah if someone that you were close to came to visit as a ghost you wouldn't run away! You would feel comfortable and relief that you get to see them!

#21 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 09:19 PM

Exactly Me fave Latino boy ;), you'd be happy n a lil surprised n may need a quick lil sup o summat strong, but hey, as long as u aint pissed em off n they aint afta kickin ur ass, great stuff, seriously (Amy stylee), you'd be relieved, comforted n happy to see them, n know they lookin out/for/afta u, n they sayin hi n i'm ok. x

Edited by Amysanchorcat, 15 November 2011 - 09:36 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] The Only Time I Hold Ur Hand Is To Get The Angle Right

#22 shaylaxtx

shaylaxtx

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 09:22 PM

I've seen & heard ghosts my whole life. I saw one through my door the other night. It's kinda hard to explain to people who don't have "the gift" so to speak. If they're visiting you, it means they are either attached to the place you're in or they love you. I remember Mitch said a black butterfly came into Amy's funeral. Black butterflies are a sign of the dead and metamorphism.

#23 Juan19

Juan19

RIP AmyWinehouse. We miss you

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 09:27 PM

Exactly Me fave Latino boy ;), you'd be happy na lil surprised n may need a quick lil sup o summat strong, but hey, as long as u aint pissed em off n theiy aint afta kickin ur ass, great stuff, seriously (Amy stylee), you'd be relieved, comforted n happy to see them, n know they lookin out.afta u, n they sayin hi n i'm ok. x

Yeah if I was him I would be happy that she came to visit me!! Alittle scared at first! But I wouldn't mind if she visits me too like someone else said lol!

Now if its someine you don't know and are haunting you, then that's the time to run!!!! Lol

#24 ChipsAndPitta

ChipsAndPitta

I Told Ya I Was Trouble

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:39 AM

I can feel Amy around all the time but it doesn't make me want to flee to another country, that's the last i'd wanna do! It gives me great comfort and i'm so so grateful that i do feel her spirit around. It does sound rather ficticious to me but if its true he can't have valued Amy's friendship much as you don't run away from someone you supposedly really like.

Amy is around all of those she loves, family, friends and fans. 2 days ago while i just sat down in a waiting room, the receptionist switched the radio on and guess what was playing? Amy of course, the end of Our Day Will Come. I was beaming from ear to ear in a room full of glum patients LOL And last night i switched the radio on at home, the end of the same song was playing again and when that finished i switched it on to Q Radio and You Know I'm No Good was playing. Amy wants us to know she is around, look out for the signs, she is a lil angel :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm on Twitts >>> https://twitter.com/Baris1989 <<<

#25 ladyamy

ladyamy

No Greater Love Than What I Feel For You

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:58 AM

OMG when you think they can't do something more stupid, they do. Pete Doherty is moving to Paris to work in his new album and finish the film he's making there. Of course Amy is with him. They were really close and I'm sure she's looking after him from up there. It's disgusting to see they won't stop to make up stories about Amy even now she's not here.
PS: Amy, dear, you can me pay a visit too, if you want. I promise I won't be scared lol
I’m a firm believer that we all meet up in eternity

#26 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 12:53 PM

Even if they are not sure whether there is even a grain of truth in it, they will simply add "sources told us" "a friend said" (remember the Azzopardi guy and his story about Amy and a massive cocktail of heroin,cocaine and ketamine causing her death :mad:). The makers of this documentary had no problems getting their fake stories printed by the national press the next day :

why is this article still up on daily fail? it's false, slanderous, horrible x 1000000 times i cant believe they published it >:-)

anyways, PeteD .....:-S

i always 'read further' when i dont know something ...
and i think peted is also a lyric genius like our amy (i dont know his music at all, cant name a song, really)
since i wrote (facetiously) pete don't be scared, im quoting this one thing he said about being scared:

• "We've had death threats", Pete says, "saying, 'You're evil and your days are numbered." What was it, "Don't panic but be scared". Someone shat on our doorstep once and nailed a sparrow to our basement door. I don't mind, me. I'll out-weird any stalker.
  • On the downside of fame, NME (New Musical Express), March 13, 2004
anyways, birdie enjoyed reading his quotes
http://en.wikiquote....ki/Pete_Doherty

8-/
f*ck tabloids!!!

"I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living."

- Anais Nin 

#27 ladyamy

ladyamy

No Greater Love Than What I Feel For You

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 01:07 PM

If tabloids were banned and journalists were in Africa working to help the poor people instead of writing crap to make money the world would be a wonderful place.
I’m a firm believer that we all meet up in eternity

#28 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 01:14 PM

Throw in Gettin rid of all the evil cunts who hurt, abuse, torture, hunt, neglect animals, thats a start to a better world!.

Uhm, spirits don't need planes, lol, so Paris aint doin no good, lol, stupidness.

So many ppl have neva wanted to see a spirit so much ;), give us a warnin 1st luv ;) x
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] The Only Time I Hold Ur Hand Is To Get The Angle Right

#29 Nigel Jam

Nigel Jam

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 05:00 PM

Maybe he's feeling guilty for giving her drugs?

I saw the Michael Jackson Seance for first time on Monday Night but it was from 2009. They had 4 fans sitting round this table and one guy supposed to be talking with Jackson in his mind.
http://www.guardian....michael-jackson

Simply if there is life after death how come the person they want to contact doesn't do something that is very obvious? Instead of all this vague cloak and dagger stuff... SUCH AS BANGING THE TABLE! OR DOING SOMETHING EVERYONE WILL HEAR? It seems pretty obvious it's a fiddle!

Edited by Nigel Jam, 16 November 2011 - 05:12 PM.

#30 shaylaxtx

shaylaxtx

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 07:46 PM

i thought this was a really nice video since we're on the topic of the paranormal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users